PDA

View Full Version : Old Time When Administrations Were All White

jimnyc
12-14-2016, 12:37 PM
Can't beat him fairly - then call him a racist non-stop. What a bunch of retards. And guess where it came from - shocker - CNN. I'd swear this was written by one of our members!!

-----

Marc Lamont Hill: Trump ‘Going Back To’ ‘Old Time When Administrations Were All White’

On Wednesday’s broadcast of CNN’s “New Day,” CNN Political Commentator Marc Lamont Hill discussed the diversity of Donald Trump’s cabinet picks and said, “that’s always the argument for not picking black people people for things. That’s always the argument for not picking people for things, is that we just picked the most qualified person.” And that Trump is “going back to an old time when administrations were all white.”

Hill responded to the claim that Trump is picking the best people for the job by saying, “Yeah, that’s always the argument for not picking black people people for things. That’s always the argument for not picking people for things, is that we just picked the most qualified person. Typically, when you have cabinet picks, or any job opening, there are multiple people who are in the mix. Some people are not qualified. Some people are incredibly qualified, and within that mix, there are often a diverse range of people. Part of what you want to put forward in an administration, or in a corporation, is a diverse front, so that you see the value of having. Diversity is not a hookup for black people. Diversity is its own benefit. Institutions are better when they’re diverse. Problems get solved different. According to scientific studies, I know some folk don’t believe in science, but studies also demonstrate that problems get solved more creatively, more dynamically when things are more diverse.”

He continued, “And so, in — but, unfortunately, finally, this is part of Donald Trump’s whole thing, we’re going to Make America Great Again, we’re going back to a[n] old time when things were different. Now, he’s going back to an old time when administrations were all white. That’s very dangerous.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/12/14/marc-lamont-hill-trump-going-back-to-old-time-when-administrations-were-all-white/

NightTrain
12-14-2016, 12:47 PM
What Lamont missed through his tears was that Trump said he'd "get the best people"; he didn't say he'd pick unqualified people based on race or sex as the current admin has done.

Looking at the way the Administration is shaping up, I can only imagine the sense of impending doom all liberals are feeling when this A-Team gets to work. The differences in the results between the last 8 years of incompetence and what a real winning team can achieve will be impossible to hide.

But, watch how that gets excuses : It's either going to be "Obama's economy took a while to get going!" or "Not fair because it was Bush's fault!". I guarantee it.

jimnyc
12-14-2016, 01:10 PM
While there are already a few black folks and a few women, they OBVIOUSLY forgot a few, and that's why this man is angry, and rightfully so.

Kanye West
Charles Rangel
Sheila Lee Jackson <---- she maybe should have been looked at for VP, that is one seriously intelligent woman!
Bill Clinton
Maxine Waters
Cynthia McKinney

There are a ton more of black folks out there, but these are the only idiots I see, just like some white idiots on both sides. Point is, even if the dumbass preempted such a response, they should hire the person they feel is most qualified.

No one is being ignored, that's the fact. Thus far, we have seen picks from various races and genders. Just yesterday he accepted Kanye West to come to meet him, and then Jim Brown (NFL past fame for those who don't know). I believe Condi was just there too. But of course he brought them in just for appearances.

This race card crap is irritating and humorous at the same time.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-14-2016, 01:27 PM
While there are already a few black folks and a few women, they OBVIOUSLY forgot a few, and that's why this man is angry, and rightfully so.

Kanye West
Charles Rangel
Sheila Lee Jackson <---- she maybe should have been looked at for VP, that is one seriously intelligent woman!
Bill Clinton
Maxine Waters
Cynthia McKinney

There are a ton more of black folks out there, but these are the only idiots I see, just like some white idiots on both sides. Point is, even if the dumbass preempted such a response, they should hire the person they feel is most qualified.

No one is being ignored, that's the fact. Thus far, we have seen picks from various races and genders. Just yesterday he accepted Kanye West to come to meet him, and then Jim Brown (NFL past fame for those who don't know). I believe Condi was just there too. But of course he brought them in just for appearances.

This race card crap is irritating and humorous at the same time.

I'd rather that he simply not yield to any of their damn demands.
Where was all this demanding when the piece of shit bamboy took office??
Not a damn word said as he picked the most radical, corrupted , leftists, liberal and America hating bastards that he could find.

Nothing Trump does will ever be praised by these stinking vermin IMHO.
Trump should remember that he won because we want the obama crap repealed, destroyed and not any of it embraced.
And certainly all the obama minions replaced!!!!!
Replaced by decent people, that love this nation and are qualified for the positions in which they are given power.
Never in the entire history of this nation has there ever been greater cause/justification to destroy the agenda and apparatus the previous President brought into power/play.. NEVER!! -Tyr