PDA

View Full Version : Planned Parenthood - possible prosecution?

jimnyc
12-14-2016, 02:14 PM
And yet another shocker from Washington - failure to uphold laws.

-----

Senate Judiciary Committee Refers Planned Parenthood For Possible Criminal Prosecution

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley is referring Planned Parenthood to the FBI and the Justice Department for investigation and possible prosecution.
The announcement comes following an investigation into allegations the abortion chain and its partners in biomedical procurement have been harvesting the body parts of aborted babies and selling them for a profit.

In his referral letter to the FBI and Justice Department, Grassley notes, “[T]he facts uncovered raise a reasonable suspicion that these organizations, and/or individuals employed by them, may have engaged in a conspiracy to violate the fetal tissue law.”

In 2015, the Center for Medical Progress (CMP) conducted an undercover investigation of the fetal tissue practices of Planned Parenthood. CMP released a series of videos focused on these practices.

In his letter to Attorney General Loretta Lynch and FBI director James Comey, Jr., Grassley wrote Tuesday:

In the summer of 2015, the Senate Judiciary Committee began an inquiry into paid fetal tissue transfers involving Planned Parenthood. The Committee has since obtained and reviewed more than 20,000 pages of information from the organizations involved, and engaged in detailed discussions with the attorneys for those organizations. The investigation has culminated in a Majority Staff Report to the Committee. That report is attached for your review.

The report documents the failure of the Department of Justice, across multiple administrations, to enforce the law that bans the buying or selling of human fetal tissue (42 U.S.C. § 289g-2) with even a single prosecution. It also documents substantial evidence suggesting that the specific entities involved in the recent controversy, and/or individuals employed by those entities, may have violated that law. Moreover, that evidence is contained entirely in those entities’ own records, which were voluntarily provided to the Committee and are detailed in the report.

Grassley writes he is referring “the paid fetal tissue practices of the following organizations…to the FBI and the Department of Justice for investigation and potential prosecution,” and names:

StemExpress, LLC;
Advanced Bioscience Resources, Inc.
Novogenix Laboratories, LLC
Planned Parenthood Mar Monte
Planned Parenthood Los Angeles
Planned Parenthood Northern California
Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest
However, Grassley also notes the national Planned Parenthood Federation of America appears to have “learned that its affiliates engaging in paid fetal tissue programs were not following the policies and procedures it had put in place to ensure compliance” with federal law.

Rest here - http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/14/senate-judiciary-committee-refers-planned-parenthood-criminal-prosecution/

Abbey Marie
12-14-2016, 02:19 PM
God. I. Hope. So.

NightTrain
12-14-2016, 02:45 PM
I want full prosecution of every one of those murders. Life sentences with no parole.

fj1200
12-17-2016, 09:44 AM
I want full prosecution of every one of those murders. Life sentences with no parole.

I don't believe murder has been alleged.

CSM
12-17-2016, 09:47 AM

True.

pete311
12-17-2016, 09:55 AM
abortion should be legal

fj1200
12-17-2016, 10:00 AM
abortion should be legal

Not the question at hand but certainly limits should be in the discussion.

CSM
12-17-2016, 10:12 AM
Not the question at hand but certainly limits should be in the discussion.

To be fair, the request for investigation refers to the selling of fetal tissue, which is illegal. The legality of abortion was established years ago.

fj1200
12-17-2016, 10:16 AM
To be fair, the request for investigation refers to the selling of fetal tissue, which is illegal. The legality of abortion was established years ago.

Yes to the former, unfortunately for the latter.

jimnyc
12-17-2016, 10:22 AM
abortion should be legal

How do you feel about over 54 million dead babies? Does that not bother you? Do you not at least have a sense of self responsibility? Never mind, don't bother.

jimnyc
12-17-2016, 10:23 AM

I'm confident he was stating the truth, that those at PP performing abortions are murdering those children. I agree it's not alleged in this article, as it's legal to kill the babies today.

fj1200
12-17-2016, 10:31 AM
I'm confident he was stating the truth, that those at PP performing abortions are murdering those children. I agree it's not alleged in this article, as it's legal to kill the babies today.

The law suggests otherwise. Murder is an unlawful killing; Killing was done lawfully.

jimnyc
12-17-2016, 10:32 AM

The law suggests otherwise. Murder is an unlawful killing; Killing was done lawfully.

There, I bolded that for you, so you don't need a reason to repeat what I already wrote.

pete311
12-17-2016, 11:51 AM
How do you feel about over 54 million dead babies? Does that not bother you? Do you not at least have a sense of self responsibility? Never mind, don't bother.

No babies are aborted, I am sure of that

jimnyc
12-17-2016, 12:32 PM
No babies are aborted, I am sure of that

Nice dodge. Your ability to just whistle in the wind and be ignorant of human life being snuffed out is disgusting.

pete311
12-17-2016, 12:50 PM
Nice dodge. Your ability to just whistle in the wind and be ignorant of human life being snuffed out is disgusting.

When you debate a topic like this you gotta be real specific. Definitions matter.

jimnyc
12-17-2016, 12:56 PM
When you debate a topic like this you gotta be real specific. Definitions matter.

No, because then folks wiggle and play little games in order to hide the obvious - that they don't mind life being snuffed out. However you look at it, life was created, and some don't want that to happen, so they get an abortion. I would rather see folks with more personal responsibility, and not create life if they don't want a child at that time.

pete311
12-17-2016, 01:15 PM
No, because then folks wiggle and play little games in order to hide the obvious - that they don't mind life being snuffed out. However you look at it, life was created, and some don't want that to happen, so they get an abortion. I would rather see folks with more personal responsibility, and not create life if they don't want a child at that time.

No one has an abortion for fun. What is your definition of life?

jimnyc
12-17-2016, 01:22 PM
No one has an abortion for fun. What is your definition of life?

Folks have sex, woman takes pregnancy test and finds out she is pregnant. That couple created life.

Were they prepared and wanting a child? Do they have personal responsibility? Ill call that "PR". :) If she is pregnant, and they don't want this child, then they didn't have any PR and just winged a chance. And now they have a decision of either keeping this child, or aborting this child. It's no one's fault but their own that they didn't prepare and have a sense of responsibility. I know you'll deny, as many before you have, in order to justify killing a baby.

But if folks were actually responsible in this department, and actually thought ahead, then there would be a LOT LOT LOT less abortions in our nation. But personal responsibility is a foreign thing for far too many, unfortunately.

pete311
12-17-2016, 01:28 PM
Folks have sex, woman takes pregnancy test and finds out she is pregnant. That couple created life.

Were they prepared and wanting a child? Do they have personal responsibility? Ill call that "PR". :) If she is pregnant, and they don't want this child, then they didn't have any PR and just winged a chance. And now they have a decision of either keeping this child, or aborting this child. It's no one's fault but their own that they didn't prepare and have a sense of responsibility. I know you'll deny, as many before you have, in order to justify killing a baby.

But if folks were actually responsible in this department, and actually thought ahead, then there would be a LOT LOT LOT less abortions in our nation. But personal responsibility is a foreign thing for far too many, unfortunately.

Your definition is woefully inadequate and narrow. Nothing outside that narrow situation can be considered life? A blade of grass is not life? The individual cells in my body are not alive?

For the last time no babies are aborted. By definition it's not a baby until born.

No one is arguing that an abortion is moral, then again neither is war. You don't seem to have a problem with dropping bombs on innocent Muslim families. Where is the sanctity of those lives?

jimnyc
12-17-2016, 01:32 PM
Your definition is woefully inadequate and narrow. Nothing outside that narrow situation can be considered life? A blade of grass is not life? The individual cells in my body are not alive?

For the last time no babies are aborted. By definition it's not a baby until born.

No one is arguing that an abortion is moral, then again neither is war. You don't seem to have a problem with dropping bombs on innocent Muslim families. Where is the sanctity of those lives?

Why do liberals always need to bring in things from other worlds, other subjects, in order to justify the things that liberals support? And then trying to claim we purposely bomb innocent families.

You're equating the killing of babies via abortion - to the USA dropping bombs on legit targets and then there is collateral damage as a result.

Why not this then: Liberals want to protect gays, transgendered - then why not protect innocent babies?

pete311
12-17-2016, 01:59 PM
Why do liberals always need to bring in things from other worlds, other subjects, in order to justify the things that liberals support? And then trying to claim we purposely bomb innocent families.

You're equating the killing of babies via abortion - to the USA dropping bombs on legit targets and then there is collateral damage as a result.

Why not this then: Liberals want to protect gays, transgendered - then why not protect innocent babies?

babies are protected

jimnyc
12-17-2016, 02:00 PM
babies are protected

Pete, this is one of those subjects that we will never agree on, even if we debated for 99 years straight!! We can agree to disagree, how does that sound, fucker? :)

pete311
12-17-2016, 02:04 PM
Pete, this is one of those subjects that we will never agree on, even if we debated for 99 years straight!! We can agree to disagree, how does that sound, fucker? :)

I think we could have a good debate on this, but for some reason you refuse to understand the definition of a baby. If we can't get past that then we are done.

jimnyc
12-17-2016, 02:05 PM
I think we could have a good debate on this, but for some reason you refuse to understand the definition of a baby. If we can't get past that then we are done.

Yeah, just that tiny little detail huh? LOL I think that's ALWAYS the debate when discussing abortion. But again, I'm simply being happy to agree to disagree. :)

Elessar
12-17-2016, 03:03 PM
abortion should be legal

Strange.

liberals oppose the death penalty in sentencing convicted criminals,
but support blanket abortion.

Who are the murderers? You can't squirm away from this question.

I hate the notion of aborting a baby...can only be justified in a very limited
scenario. Yet liberals insist it should be wide open.

Some lady, gal, gets raped and becomes pregnant...
One fetus is discovered to be dying or on the way to stillborn...
Pregnancy due to incest.
Severely disabled with little chance of survival.

None of this covers the numerous welfare whores who spread their legs
to add to the welfare dole they are getting.

None of this covers the crack or meth heads who get on the crap
and get pregnant.

Firehouses, hospitals, and police stations nationwide will take an unwanted
baby and make sure they will be taken care of without question. liberals
do not understand this.

tailfins
12-17-2016, 03:07 PM
This is all fine and dandy, but is a Trump administration going to aggressively go after Planned Parenthood? My skepticism has been disproven before, let's hope he disproves it again. If PP doesn't get stripped of it's government funding, we will know this has all been a bunch of posturing.

jimnyc
12-17-2016, 03:22 PM
This is all fine and dandy, but is a Trump administration going to aggressively go after Planned Parenthood? My skepticism has been disproven before, let's hope he disproves it again. If PP doesn't get stripped of it's government funding, we will know this has all been a bunch of posturing.

I think he had said during the campaign that he would like to defund only as it pertains to abortion.

Elessar
12-17-2016, 03:26 PM
I think he had said during the campaign that he would like to defund only as it pertains to abortion.

Should not this 'planned parenthood' be left up the the individuals, and
not dictated by the state or federal government? Not to be funded by either?

Isn't that adult responsibility?

Look...I pulled a lot of babies out of swimming pools...many more young youths as well.
Called one woman whose son I pulled off the bottom of the pool to come get him.

She said is he alive? If so, leave him there. Closest I ever came to an actual drowning
while a lifeguard, and that bitch did not care. Yes...she was black.

I pulled several hundred people out of the water...that one stuck to me for years.

jimnyc
12-17-2016, 03:27 PM
Should not this 'planned parenthood' be left up the the individuals, and
not dictated by the state or federal government? Not to be funded by either?

Isn't that adult responsibility?

IMO, they shouldn't get a dime from the government.

tailfins
12-17-2016, 03:40 PM

That's a scam approach. The only change would be accounting methodologies.

jimnyc
12-17-2016, 03:51 PM
That's a scam approach. The only change would be accounting methodologies.

I agree. They will simply move funds around to help pay for their main money maker anyway. Somewhere in there the loss of money will sting a little. But if up to me, I'd defund them 100%.

fj1200
12-17-2016, 03:55 PM
There, I bolded that for you, so you don't need a reason to repeat what I already wrote.

:confused: Then it's not murder or subject to life imprisonment. My apologies, it looked like a contradiction. :)

jimnyc
12-17-2016, 04:01 PM
I agree it's not alleged in this article, as it's legal to kill the babies today.

:confused: Then it's not murder or subject to life imprisonment. My apologies, it looked like a contradiction. :)

I simply pointed out that I had already stated that it was legal to kill babies today. You then stated that the killing was done lawfully. That's the same thing. If you want to draw more things into it or add more into it than that, well then it's on you, I simply pointed out the one thing to you.

fj1200
12-17-2016, 04:04 PM
I simply pointed out that I had already stated that it was legal to kill babies today. You then stated that the killing was done lawfully. That's the same thing. If you want to draw more things into it or add more into it than that, well then it's on you, I simply pointed out the one thing to you.

So we agree that it's not murder which was my point. :)

jimnyc
12-17-2016, 04:08 PM
So we agree that it's not murder which was my point. :)

Sure fj, you can believe you win any debate or anyone agrees with your position, so long as you're placing words in their mouth and adding content that folks never stated. You win.

fj1200
12-17-2016, 04:10 PM
Sure fj, you can believe you win any debate or anyone agrees with your position, so long as you're placing words in their mouth and adding content that folks never stated. You win.

I don't believe I've said anything that's untrue or really even subject to much debate.

jimnyc
12-17-2016, 04:12 PM
I don't believe I've said anything that's untrue or really even subject to much debate.

Only having a differing opinion, and then declaring that someone else somehow stated the same. You're correct, not much to debate when someone starts with lame crap like that.

fj1200
12-17-2016, 04:14 PM
OK.

aboutime
12-17-2016, 06:09 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/pba.gif

Hey petey. If you think it should be legal. Why didn't your parents save the rest of us from YOU?