PDA

View Full Version : Save the Snowflakes

jimnyc
12-14-2016, 02:56 PM
Effing Brilliant!!!!!!!!

-----

MRC Launches ‘Save the Snowflakes’ Campaign

Given the devastating emotional and psychological consequences of Donald Trump’s election victory on sensitive, liberal college students – a.k.a., snowflakes – the Media Research Center has launched a special project, “Save The Snowflakes.”

In a Dec. 14 statement about the project, MRC President Brent Bozell said, “I cannot think of a more important time in our nation’s history to launch Save the Snowflakes. With inconsolable college students around the country coming to grips with the election results, the MRC hears their cries loud and clear.”

“Last month it was Trump,” said Bozell. “This month it's Christmas. Then Easter, Halloween, the Emmys -- the list is endless.”

“We will not sit idly by as students suffer in silence,” he said. “We stand in solidarity with their tortured souls because no one deserves to suffer through unspeakable tragedy without pony rides and bubbles.”

“The vitally important work of Save the Snowflakes cannot happen without your generosity,” said Bozell. “Will you sacrifice just one iced, grande, sugar free, no-whip, cinnamon, dolce soy skinny latte a week to help us Save the Snowflakes?”

As the MRC explained, “Save the Snowflakes was conceived in the wake of the election of Donald Trump as our next president and the need for a national response to the massive nationwide doldrums spreading on college campuses.”

“Students at the most prestigious universities have been given hot chocolate, puppies to cuddle, and coloring books as a way to help them come to grips with living under a president they did not vote for, but all come in limited supply,” said the MRC.

“Save the Snowflakes was created to ensure that all snowflakes have the same access to resources whenever they encounter others with whose opinions they disagree," said the organization.

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/mrc-launches-save-snowflakes-campaign

NightTrain
12-14-2016, 02:59 PM
Awesome!

The sad part is, though, the Snowflakes have no sense of independence and most will probably think this is a good idea.

Black Diamond
12-14-2016, 03:02 PM
I'll say it again. This country needs an enema.

Abbey Marie
12-14-2016, 03:29 PM
I think we should have them stay alone in a tent near Nighttrain's cabin with a couple of matches and no gun. Let them survive (or not) on their courage and "wits".

Bilgerat
12-14-2016, 03:35 PM
I think we should have them stay alone in a tent near Nighttrain's cabin with a couple of matches and no gun. Let them survive (or not) on their courage and "wits".

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9538&stc=1

NightTrain
12-14-2016, 03:36 PM

I have mixed feelings about this. The cabin is a sacred moonbat-free zone.

However, seeing as how both bears and liberals are anti-gun, I think they'd make perfect camp mates and I know just the spot to arrange that meeting. It's within camera shot from the deck.

Black Diamond
12-14-2016, 03:37 PM
Fred bear by Ted Nugent

...that will cleanse the soul.

NightTrain
12-14-2016, 03:38 PM
Fred bear by Ted Nugent

...that will cleanse the soul.

Great tune! The guitar in that is masterful.

Better listen to that right now.

jimnyc
12-14-2016, 03:44 PM
The cabin is a sacred moonbat-free zone.

Wow, that right there places it into the top 10 coolest places on earth. There sure aren't many other places to escape the moonbats. Oh nose, they're everywhere!! LOL

http://i.imgur.com/5X06lJM.jpg

^^ Would make a good avatar for someone. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-14-2016, 05:07 PM
I have mixed feelings about this. The cabin is a sacred moonbat-free zone.

However, seeing as how both bears and liberals are anti-gun, I think they'd make perfect camp mates and I know just the spot to arrange that meeting. It's within camera shot from the deck.
Even bears gotta eat and libs being so damn understanding and tolerant should sacrifice a few thousand of their own to make that generosity happen.
To that end I'd like to nominate as candidates- Pelosi, Boxer, Reid, Schummer, Kerry, Bill and Hillary and a few thousand more deserving souls. :laugh:

Bilgerat
12-14-2016, 05:11 PM
Even bears gotta eat and libs being so damn understanding and tolerant should sacrifice a few thousand of their own to make that generosity happen.
To that end I'd like to nominate as candidates- Pelosi, Boxer, Reid, Schummer, Kerry, Bill and Hillary and a few thousand more deserving souls. :laugh:

http://www.outdooroddities.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/grizzly_bear_warning_sign.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-14-2016, 05:25 PM
http://www.outdooroddities.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/grizzly_bear_warning_sign.jpg

If pistol- 44 magnum, if rifle 30-06 is the -bare- minimium, preferably bigger cal with heavy knock down power....
Bells , whistles and pepper are used to call the grizzly in for dinner...
The right weapons make the grizzly a dinner, if one is hungry enough to eat bear..-:laugh:-Tyr