PDA

View Full Version : Another fake attack report from a muslim

jimnyc
12-14-2016, 06:45 PM
I guess they are seeing the opportunity of jumping on the bandwagon and claiming that the big bad Trump supporters are all racists and all are out there waiting to pounce on the defenseless muslims. :rolleyes:

I hope they do the right thing and charge her with the felony option. With things the way they are today, and what could potentially happen to "young white men" if convicted of such a crime, she deserves to be charged appropriately.

-----

Woman Made Up Tale of Anti-Muslim Attack by Men Shouting 'Trump': Sources

http://i.imgur.com/iDgqb74.jpg

MANHATTAN — An 18-year-old Muslim college student who claimed three men screaming "Donald Trump!" attacked her on a Manhattan subway platform is being charged with filing a false report after admitting she made up the incident, sources told DNAinfo New York.

Yasmin Seweid, a Baruch College student, told police that she boarded a uptown No. 6 train at East 23rd St. on Dec. 1 and was called a "terrorist" by three drunken young white men.

She also claimed that when she moved to the other end of the train, one of the men followed her and tried to pull off her hajib before she fled.

But investigators who spent significant NYPD resources trying to verify her story were unable to find any witnesses to the incident or video that could corroborate her story, sources said.

Seweid finally recanted Tuesday, saying she misguidedly made up the tale to get attention because she was having issues with her family at home.

She was expected to be charged with filing a false report — which could range from a misdemeanor to a felony charges — late Wednesday afternoon, sources said.

A source explained that, given the amount of time detectives spent chasing the phony story, and how politically charged the allegation was, the police and prosecutors felt compelled to charge her, particularly since they said they had given her numerous opportunities to come clean earlier in the process. She repeatedly refused to tell the truth for weeks, they added.

Rest here - https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20161214/murray-hill/yasmin-seweid-trump-hijab-nypd-nyc-hate-crime-anti-muslim-false-report

Elessar
12-14-2016, 07:22 PM
Nail her and make an example of her.

Not as bad as blaming home abuse for attacking or killing others, but in the same thought process.

NightTrain
12-14-2016, 07:37 PM
Deport her.

jimnyc
12-17-2016, 12:54 PM
So now it's the fault of the NYPD? Are you kidding me? How DARE they actually investigate a crime!

Amazing that the family is blaming everyone but the person who did the wrongdoing, and far too many in liberal la la land are supportive of her. She deserves jail, nothing short of it.

-----

Sister of Muslim Woman in 'Trump' Hate Crime Hoax Blames NYPD

The sister of a woman charged in New York City for filing a false police report about drunk men on a subway train yelling "Trump" and "terrorist" at her blames the NYPD for bringing the alleged lie to light.

Sara Seweid said the police never should have investigated her sister's claims because law enforcement's "first instinct" is to doubt and then disprove accusations, the New York Post reported:

"Things snowballed out of our control because of the media… reporters made things so much worse for our family.”

“I had more than one cop tell me that they’ve looked through all our social media… and it doesn’t look good that we’ve been vocal about certain issues they perceive to be anti -trump, anti-white and even anti-men.”

Yasmin Seweid of New Hyde Park, N.Y. said that on December 1, a group of inebriated white men began yelling "Trump, Trump!", "Go back to your country!" and "Terrorist!" at her on a late-night subway train.

Further investigation brought authorities to the conclusion that Yasmin Seweid fabricated the encounter and they subsequently charged her with filing a false report and obstructing government administration.

Yasmin Seweid admitted she made up the story because she did not want to be in trouble with her family for staying out late, Abby Huntsman reported.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/12/17/muslim-woman-sister-blames-nypd-subway-trump-hate-crime-hoax