PDA

View Full Version : Muslim immigrants in France ban women from neighborhoods

jimnyc
12-15-2016, 02:51 PM
How do they get away with crap like this? And the response from an official is "don't worry, the radicals are in the minority". Insane. And this is why folks would never want to see sharia law anywhere in the states, in any form. Once something gets a foothold, who knows what's allowed next. There is a video at the bottom, but it's in French, just an Fyi.

---

Shocking Video: Muslim Immigrants Ban Women from Entire Neighborhoods in France

Welcome to the land of Sharia law. No, I'm not talking about Iran or Saudi Arabia, but about France.

A documentary produced by French news channel France 2 has caused a major controversy in the land of the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. The reason? The news channel sent a couple of female undercover journalists to neighborhoods and cities in France with large Muslim populations to see with their own eyes how women were treated in them. The results were downright shocking.

The women were told that they were not welcome in just about every single shop or café they visited in Saint-Denis. They were told to go home... and stay there. Of course, they were allowed to go outside, but then only if they were wearing a burqa.

For example, one shopkeeper told a female journalist who entered his shop that it was wise for her to "stay outside." After all, she was told, "only men are allowed to enter the shop."

Dutch magazine Elsevier (the Dutch equivalent, more or less, of National Review) adds:

In some streets, not one woman is seen outside. And whenever the female journalists tried to enter a shop or café, they were told they were not welcome. When one of the journalists asked a local Muslim entrepreneur what he would have done if she was his niece, he answered that "she would stay inside the home." He added: "She can do whatever she wants, make no mistake about it, but she's not welcome here."
"This is Saint-Denis," the Muslim immigrant explained. It's not like Paris here. There's a completely different culture. It's more like home [ed.: than France]."

And that, of course, is the problem. Saint-Denis isn't Algeria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, or Saudi Arabia. It's a city in France. It may surprise these "new French," but French women are used to being treated as equals of men, not as rabid dogs.

As a result of the documentary, French Deputy Minister Pascale Boistard, who's responsible for women's affairs, has been forced to admit that there are entire neighborhoods in France where women are oppressed and not allowed to leave their homes. But, he says, don't worry! Those radical Muslims are in the minority! The majority of French Muslims respect women. Truly, they do!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQnwpmUh4Xs

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/12/15/shocking-video-muslim-immigrants-ban-women-from-entire-neighborhoods-in-france/?singlepage=true

Abbey Marie
12-15-2016, 02:56 PM
And yet the feminists vote for folks who tend to welcome people like this into our country.

jimnyc
12-15-2016, 03:07 PM
And yet the feminists vote for folks who tend to welcome folks like this into our country.

An awful lot of them are going to sanctuary cities. If you follow the immigrants in places like France, and Germany, at least "I" have seen much of the actions. They act from the beginning as if they are entitled to a place to live, and demand as much. Entitled to money, and perhaps other freebies. Right from the get go they are nasty to the women, whether they be other immigrants, or even those from the destination countries. Ungrateful bastards.

Abbey Marie
12-15-2016, 03:58 PM
An awful lot of them are going to sanctuary cities. If you follow the immigrants in places like France, and Germany, at least "I" have seen much of the actions. They act from the beginning as if they are entitled to a place to live, and demand as much. Entitled to money, and perhaps other freebies. Right from the get go they are nasty to the women, whether they be other immigrants, or even those from the destination countries. Ungrateful bastards.

I hope my daughter and any eventual granddaughter never have to see this.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-15-2016, 07:55 PM
I hope my daughter and any eventual granddaughter never have to see this.
Unless major steps to prevent that happening here are taken we will see that, HERE IN LESS THAN 20 YEARS MAYBE EVEN IN LESS THAN 10/12 YEARS IMHO.
THEY ALREADY HAVE HUGE COMPOUNDS(AND CITY NEIGHBORHOODS)that NO NON-MUSLIM MAY ENTER AND THEY ARE PROTECTED IN DOING SO..
I believe a huge one is located in Michigan if memory serves me well on that.-TYR

Elessar
12-15-2016, 08:16 PM
Send them back to their homelands and have them correct what is wrong there.

Refusal to assimilate with the host country demonstrates they are not willing to be citizens there.
I've met some people from France, and they are delightful. So I'll never say a bad thing about
the French.

...and Obama and the liberals want to allow this to happen in the USA....Canada?

Noir
12-16-2016, 05:52 AM
See, this is where I say 'these shops shouldn't be able to refuse these women service based on their sex' etc,
Are others here in agreement with that? Or is the shops 'right to refusal' the priority concern?

Drummond
12-16-2016, 06:48 AM
See, this is where I say 'these shops shouldn't be able to refuse these women service based on their sex' etc,
Are others here in agreement with that? Or is the shops 'right to refusal' the priority concern?

It seems to me that the issue here is one of 'cultural imperative', and that of those in charge of their shops who are applying what THEY think is culturally acceptable, and in a country that has differing standards and beliefs to those being employed !

In essence, it amounts to a takeover of individual rights by people who want their culture - one alien to the indigenous one ! - to predominate. That's how I see this.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-16-2016, 07:25 AM

The refusal is based upon religious dictates , which have brought on the"cultural"ban of women from many things..
There are female enslavement commands in the Koran....
What other religion allows/commands enslavement of women?
This is more about the total domination of women, as that is a core part of Islam.....-Tyr

jimnyc
12-16-2016, 12:44 PM

I know what you'r leaning at here.

We agree and state that they shouldn't be able to forbid women from using their stores. You in turn then say gotcha, and say that the bakery folks for example, also shouldn't have been able to deny someone service.

But denying someone a cake, while completely allowing them to come into their store, and do everything else in there but make a gay cake - IS totally different than forbidding a woman from entering. I know you won't agree, but that's simply where we agree to disagree.

Black Diamond
12-16-2016, 01:02 PM
No business or person should be required to do business with anyone they don't see fit. You don't want to serve women, queers, blacks, ragheads, Jews, illegal immigrants...

should be your priority.

jimnyc
12-16-2016, 01:18 PM
No business or person should be required to do business with anyone they don't see fit. You don't want to serve women, queers, blacks, ragheads, Jews, illegal immigrants...

should be your priority.

Yup, and a huge difference between not baking a specific cake for a gay couple - and forbidding all women from stores and trying to even keep them from public view.

Abbey Marie
12-16-2016, 04:53 PM

From the article, this is not the case of a business just saying women aren't allowed to shop there. They are saying women should stay home.

Noir
12-17-2016, 05:40 AM
From the article, this is not the case of a business just saying women aren't allowed to shop there. They are saying women should stay home.

Yeah 'go home' imagine...