PDA

View Full Version : Whiteness Of Trumpistan

jimnyc
12-15-2016, 05:36 PM
Too effing awesome not to share!! :)

"Trumpistan"!! I love it. And then point out the "whiteness", even though 60+ million voted for Trump, of all races and genders. I'm guessing they are ALL "alt-right" too. :thumb: White Supremacy too!! :rolleyes:

-----

The Unbearable Whiteness Of Trumpistan Illuminates Half-truths Of ‘Racial Realism’

Balancing between demagoguery of white supremacy on right, failures of PC politics

If there were ever any illusions during many months of intense race-baiting, there is no doubt left that the victorious ascent of Donald Trump to the presidency is largely a racial phenomenon.

Sure there are other highly important factors behind his electoral success. But the clear and present reality has reared its unsightly head: our nation was never truly post-racial, and many seemingly deracialized areas of society have again become racialized.

Rival yet complementary ideological systems that had served to sublimate racial animosities — political correctness on the liberal left and colorblind meritocracy on the conservative right — have both been thrown to the curb.

Although each made us more comfortable with our identities, PC culture and the myth of race-neutral treatment now seem mere shadows of their former selves.

Droves of angry European-descended voters stormed the polls on November 8, seizing back their power from yesteryear and blasting away at any pretense of multiculturalism in favor of white ethnic identity. While not all Trump voters are supporters of separation and supremacy, the result was a resounding defeat of inclusiveness.

“America is a white country in terms of its rooted historical identity,” Richard Spencer, director of the National Policy Institute, told Al Jazeera last week

Rest here - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-unbearable-whiteness-of-trumpistan-illuminates_us_58518aa9e4b0320ed05a9a77

Abbey Marie
12-15-2016, 05:43 PM
Hahaha the derangement is a daily source of amusement.

So, was Obama's election racist?

Would Hillary's election have been sexist?

They really have trouble thinking things through, don't they?

jimnyc
12-15-2016, 05:52 PM
Hahaha the derangement is a daily source of amusement.

So, was Obama's election racist?

Would Hillary's election have been sexist?

They really have trouble thinking things through, don't they?

Well, I'm an admitted racist. But now I feel better knowing there are millions more standing by my side. :) All of us racists, we just don't know it is all. :) well, all but me anyway.