PDA

View Full Version : Trump's Mandate is a myth

bullypulpit
12-16-2016, 12:35 PM
Mandate, noun man·date \ˈman-ˌdāt\ : the authority to carry out a policy or course of action, regarded as given by the electorate to a candidate or party that is victorious in an election

Donald Trump, and his surrogates, are claiming a mandate resulting from the election on November 8th. I can’t help but wonder if what their talking about is Donald’s mandate with Vladimir Putin when Donnie goes to swear his fealty to Putin.

The septuagenarian degenerate lost the popular vote by some 2.8 million votes and counting. That is a far cry from the “landslide” that Donald and his surrogates, like Kellyanne Conway, are claiming. And as for the electoral votes…that wasn’t a “a massive landslide victory…in the Electoral College” as claimed by the old pervert. Nor was it “Landslide. Blowout. Historic”, in the words of Donald’s Mistress of Darkness, Kellyanne Conway. He was 44th in the list of President’s to win the electoral vote, and the second in this decade to have won the electoral vote despite having lost the popular vote and, both times, in favor of the Republican candidate.

But no, The Donald’s surrogates continue to peddle the bald-faced lie that the they, and the GOP have a mandate. Mike Pence, at a December 6th fundraiser, held at the Heritage Foundation, said, “We truly do believe that our president-elect has secured a mandate for leadership,”. The “We” here being the divorced from reality sycophants, yes-men and hangers-on of the Trump camp and the GOP. This was just another case of Pence trying to soothe twitchy conservatives about Trump’s conservative bona fides, principal and character. A task made all the more difficult given that Trump lacks these qualities entirely.

No, Trump’s mandate is another exercise in the “Big Lie” by Trump and his surrogates in the hopes that, with sufficient repetition at sufficient volume, this lie will become true. Trying to stitch this sow’s ear into a silk purse will do nothing to legitimize a Trump presidency, especially considering new evidence surrounding Russian meddling in the election in Trump’s favor. There is no mandate and no legitimacy for Trump or the GOP to be had bas a consequence of this election.

jimnyc
12-16-2016, 12:40 PM
Doesn't matter!!

His agenda has been clear, and many of us on the right are thrilled about it. The cabinet positions thus far have been fantastic.

What you like, or don't like - about anything he does prior to January 20th, doesn't mean jack shit. And hell, even after that!! The liberals are only along for the ride, my friend. You can whine, you can complain, you can make accusations - but you still only get to sit back and watch as things are finally done the right way with the right back in charge.

I WISH he had lost the popular vote by 10 to 20 million, as I think that would have made the butt hurt from folks like you that much more apparent.

You have plans for the 19th? I know you "think" there's hope for the left and the electors voting - but that's just silly stuff and MORE for me to giggle at you about.

http://i.imgur.com/5kbQYry.jpg

NightTrain
12-16-2016, 02:05 PM
Oh, it's a mandate, all right, Bully Boy.

306 Electoral College is a mandate, any way you slice it.

Say it with me, Bully : Congratulations, President Trump!

Wipe your nose and dry your eyes, you silly moonbat. It's embarrassing.

Gunny
12-16-2016, 02:13 PM
Oh, it's a mandate, all right, Bully Boy.

306 Electoral College is a mandate, any way you slice it.

Say it with me, Bully : Congratulations, President Trump!

Wipe your nose and dry your eyes, you silly moonbat. It's embarrassing.

Speaking of whining .... I am nauseated every time I see that disgrace fly US Navy colors. There ARE parameters for losing the honor of the title.

jimnyc
12-16-2016, 02:20 PM
Speaking of whining .... I am nauseated every time I see that disgrace fly US Navy colors. There ARE parameters for losing the honor of the title.

Please explain, I'm honestly confused!

Elessar
12-16-2016, 02:28 PM

I get what he means. Even if retired or simply quit before 20, the POTUS is still
Commander-in-Chief. I will not disrespect the office.

I dislike Obama, and did not like Bill Clinton or Jimmy Carter.

But BP is bringing out all stops to disrespect the position that has not been yet filled
by Trump.

Gunny
12-16-2016, 02:29 PM

About Bully. Just a personal bitch about his claim to that title bar. He doesn't represent anyone I ever met in the Navy and you know us jarheads can hate some squids. All we need is a beer and a bar,:laugh:

This guy is off the rails.

NightTrain
12-16-2016, 02:33 PM
About Bully. Just a personal bitch about his claim to that title bar. He doesn't represent anyone I ever met in the Navy and you know us jarheads can hate some squids. All we need is a beer and a bar,:laugh:

I really seriously doubt he's a U.S. Navy veteran.

He's as much a veteran as Pyschobabble was, or Virgil was a preacher.

Gunny
12-16-2016, 02:42 PM

Anyone that has known me over the years knows how I hate anyone's service being questioned. It's a no-no with me. But there is always the exception so I stand corrected on THAT,

This clown would have been dog barred before the ship got under way then spent the rest of his time in the pot shack,

jimnyc
12-16-2016, 02:46 PM

I only asked because of the Navy image by his avatar. I thought you were saying there was something wrong with the colors! I'm responsible for putting them there as you know, and was hoping I didn't EFF up!!

jimnyc
12-16-2016, 02:52 PM

Anyone that has known me over the years knows how I hate anyone's service being questioned. It's a no-no with me. But there is always the exception so I stand corrected on THAT,

This clown would have been dog barred before the ship got under way then spent the rest of his time in the pot shack,

I like to take a members words when they state their status, and give them the logo to be recognized. I'm not a military guy and stay out of it after that.

As for the bullyman, I'm not sure he gives me any reason to think he lies to us, and that's just my opinion. But think about it. He admits to be a flamingly wide left liberal. Who in their right mind admits to that right there? He admits he's a peepeepickerupper, which is cool and all, and ya gotta respect the one who helps folks, but I wouldn't wear my medal and brag about the wet spot running down my leg from the last person I ever so kindly helped. :) :)

Then he only intermittently comes here, drops a bomb like a Rotweiller at the park, and bails on us. Repeat process 3x per year. But he freely admits to this. What self respecting troll freely admits to their methods?

Gunny
12-16-2016, 02:57 PM
I only asked because of the Navy image by his avatar. I thought you were saying there was something wrong with the colors! I'm responsible for putting them there as you know, and was hoping I didn't EFF up!!

You didn't do anything. You can dump this in the Cage if you want. Won't be my first trip. I believe in FOS so he can claim what he wants. Perhaps I chose the wrong place and time to lip off.

My point however is the same. He doesn't have enough discipline to make Seaman last class/Private.

jimnyc
12-16-2016, 03:01 PM
You didn't do anything. You can dump this in the Cage if you want. Won't be my first trip. I believe in FOS so he can claim what he wants. Perhaps I chose the wrong place and time to lip off.

My point however is the same. He doesn't have enough discipline to make Seaman last class/Private.

Nah, Bully's thread, I don't want to "piss him off" by moving it!! :lol: Damn, I crack myself up sometimes, almost to the point of peeing my pants!!

Gunny
12-16-2016, 03:06 PM
Nah, Bully's thread, I don't want to "piss him off" by moving it!! :lol: Damn, I crack myself up sometimes, almost to the point of peeing my pants!!Take a trip to the hospital. They'll teach you a new meaning to peeing your pants. I leave that one where it is. Let's just say that call switch is a ignore button to nurses.:laugh:

jimnyc
12-16-2016, 03:08 PM
Take a trip to the hospital. They'll teach you a new meaning to peeing your pants. I leave that one where it is. Let's just say that call switch is a ignore button to nurses.:laugh:

No way, holy shit, that's where I'll be most likely to find bully!!! Hit that button and dream of that hot nurse uniform showing up - but in walks bullypulpit!!! :laugh2:

Gunny
12-16-2016, 03:11 PM
No way, holy shit, that's where I'll be most likely to find bully!!! Hit that button and dream of that hot nurse uniform showing up - but in walks bullypulpit!!! :laugh2:

OMG. That is about how it works. :laugh2:

NightTrain
12-16-2016, 03:17 PM

Well, I would defer to you, CSM, Bilgie, Elessar, AT, DMP and other veterans, of course.

I know a shit-ton of Veterans, and not one of them has ever espoused the loathing for America, the flag, Constitution or loving the surrender-everything mentality that he's displayed. I'd bet a great deal of money that he's not.

I'm sure that there ARE worms in the military like that, you'll have scumbags in any large group of people. I can see someone like that in uniform with a draft, but that hasn't been the case in a long time. But voluntarily signing up for an institution that prides itself on American values and traditions? I just don't buy it.

Gunny
12-16-2016, 03:48 PM
Well, I would defer to you, CSM, Bilgie, Elessar, AT, DMP and other veterans, of course.

I know a shit-ton of Veterans, and not one of them has ever espoused the loathing for America, the flag, Constitution or loving the surrender-everything mentality that he's displayed. I'd bet a great deal of money that he's not.

I'm sure that there ARE worms in the military like that, you'll have scumbags in any large group of people. I can see someone like that in uniform with a draft, but that hasn't been the case in a long time. But voluntarily signing up for an institution that prides itself on American values and traditions? I just don't buy it.

If you act like that in the Corps? You will be disposed of. One way or the other. On a ship? There are no secrets. You run your suck and you got 6 months to pay (I think the Navy deploys longer)' If bully was in, I guarantee you he was on the fast track for ship's platoon or the galley.

You just can't do that crap on a pump.

jimnyc
12-16-2016, 04:02 PM

Oh hell, there's no doubt, or so I always believed, that veterans uphold themselves in a certain manner. And I don't mean politics, as they're free to like whoever the please.

How many military threads have been participated in? How many times gone into threads that honored military folks, or veterans, or those that died or received the highest honors? Engaged in friendly discussion with fellow veterans? Or is the contempt simply too much that he cannot do so? Condemnation of specific terrorist acts? Condemnation of things that have happened to US soldiers on foreign soil? A "man that sure sucks" over high casualty events toward any US soldiers?

While I take him at his word for his service - he doesn't seem to get along very well with fellow service members. Doesn't seem to want to acknowledge bad times that hit his brothers and sisters. Perhaps he's just the quiet type and doesn't like to talk military.

He's probably gonna be 'pissed' when he reads all of this! :)

Bully, I love you man!!! :beer:

NightTrain
12-16-2016, 04:12 PM

Jim may like you, but the rest of us think you're an asshole. :smoke:

hjmick
12-16-2016, 04:13 PM
Well, Trump has more of a mandate than Hillary...

jimnyc
12-16-2016, 04:18 PM
Jim may like you, but the rest of us think you're an asshole. :smoke:

Dang, you're starting to sound like my wife a little!! :laugh2:

jimnyc
Shh shhh shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

He's online, don't want him to hear us

Elessar

If you act like that in the Corps? You will be disposed of. One way or the other. On a ship? There are no secrets. You run your suck and you got 6 months to pay (I think the Navy deploys longer)' If bully was in, I guarantee you he was on the fast track for ship's platoon or the galley.

You just can't do that crap on a pump.

Oh hell, there's no doubt, or so I always believed, that veterans uphold themselves in a certain manner. And I don't mean politics, as they're free to like whoever the please.

How many military threads have been participated in? How many times gone into threads that honored military folks, or veterans, or those that died or received the highest honors? Engaged in friendly discussion with fellow veterans? Or is the contempt simply too much that he cannot do so? Condemnation of specific terrorist acts? Condemnation of things that have happened to US soldiers on foreign soil? A "man that sure sucks" over high casualty events toward any US soldiers?

While I take him at his word for his service - he doesn't seem to get along very well with fellow service members. Doesn't seem to want to acknowledge bad times that hit his brothers and sisters. Perhaps he's just the quiet type and doesn't like to talk military.

Of course in 37 years I met a lot who were of a liberal mindset, and a lot of strictly conservative people as well.

But I think Gunny has the clue here. Run your mouth like this on a ship or in a squadbay, you might be sucking on a bar
of soap for a while.

I prohibited disrespectful talk such as this in the open, and even took a few Junior Officers aside that got
political in open discussion. I respect the office, if not the person....so I'm not going to tear down the person
unless it is on a one-to-one discussion out of earshot.

Best solution to this identity issue would be to challenge Bully to send a sanitized copy of a DD-214 to show he is former
or Ex-Navy...send it to Jim, Gunny, or NT...don't have to reveal it in public.

Gunny
12-16-2016, 04:20 PM
Well, Trump has more of a mandate than Hillary...

I've worked hard to derail this thread. Stop trying to screw it up.

Elessar
12-16-2016, 04:27 PM

Goof Ball!:laugh:

But I hear you!

Gunny
12-16-2016, 04:36 PM
Of course in 37 years I met a lot who were of a liberal mindset, and a lot of strictly conservative people as well.

But I think Gunny has the clue here. Run your mouth like this on a ship or in a squadbay, you might be sucking on a bar
of soap for a while.

I prohibited disrespectful talk such as this in the open, and even took a few Junior Officers aside that got
political in open discussion. I respect the office, if not the person....so I'm not going to tear down the person

Best solution to this identity issue would be to challenge Bully to send a sanitized copy of a DD-214 to show he is former

Politics was forbidden my units. Period, So was religion, Worked like a charm. Love Hitlery and hate God on your own time, when your time is mone your ass belongs to the Corps.

Elessar
12-16-2016, 04:47 PM
Politics was forbidden my units. Period, So was religion, Worked like a charm. Love Hitlery and hate God on your own time, when your time is mone your ass belongs to the Corps.

That is perfect. All that wrangling does is roil minds and distract from your mission.
Combat troops do not need that distraction. One focus: Mission and Objective!

Kathianne
12-16-2016, 04:55 PM
I'm pretty sure Bully is long out of the Navy. Gunny said before, 'we pretty much should just accept those who say they served.' I'm of that mindset, barring they say something that truly sounds off regarding their service. I don't think anyone should have to prove the served here, on a messageboard. As noted, it would seem to me bad for the morale of a unit to allow arguments to go to the level we do here, I would assume it isn't allowed-for good reason. Once you're out, all's fair.

Gunny
12-16-2016, 04:55 PM
That is perfect. All that wrangling does is roil minds and distract from your mission.
Combat troops do not need that distraction. One focus: Mission and Objective!

Honestly, I just didn't have time for it. Piss in your Wheaties on your own time. And yes, many adjectives have been used to describe me. When we're all back on board, you can hate me to death.

hjmick
12-16-2016, 05:15 PM

Did I tell you that I finally decided what I want for Christmas? A little background...

I learned to drive in a 1967 Toyota FJ40 (I currently drive an FJ Cruiser), straight six, three on the tree, removable top, full roll cage, wind wings for air conditioning, real rattletrap. I loved it. Well, my dad sold it without asking me if I wanted to buy, broke my heart.

Recently, I found this place down in Florida:

https://www.fj.co/

They do off the chassis full restoration of older Toyota FJs of all models. I especially like the older FJ40s, 45 Pickups, and the 45LVs.

I can't win the lottery soon enough...

Trying to help you with the derail, how was that?

Kathianne
12-16-2016, 05:29 PM
Did I tell you that I finally decided what I want for Christmas? A little background...

I learned to drive in a 1967 Toyota FJ40 (I currently drive an FJ Cruiser), straight six, three on the tree, removable top, full roll cage, wind wings for air conditioning, real rattletrap. I loved it. Well, my dad sold it without asking me if I wanted to buy, broke my heart.

Recently, I found this place down in Florida:

https://www.fj.co/

They do off the chassis full restoration of older Toyota FJs of all models. I especially like the older FJ40s, 45 Pickups, and the 45LVs.

I can't win the lottery soon enough...

Trying to help you with the derail, how was that?
I think that's a win.

NightTrain
12-16-2016, 06:04 PM
I'm pretty sure Bully is long out of the Navy. Gunny said before, 'we pretty much should just accept those who say they served.' I'm of that mindset, barring they say something that truly sounds off regarding their service. I don't think anyone should have to prove the served here, on a messageboard. As noted, it would seem to me bad for the morale of a unit to allow arguments to go to the level we do here, I would assume it isn't allowed-for good reason. Once you're out, all's fair.

I have real heartburn with Stolen Valor.

And when I smell a rat, I speak out. It's gotten me in a bind a couple of times over the years, but I'm consistent.

Kathianne
12-16-2016, 06:07 PM
I have real heartburn with Stolen Valor.

And when I smell a rat, I speak out. It's gotten me in a bind a couple of times over the years, but I'm consistent.

I'm pretty sure way back when, there really wasn't a question about Bully's service. Saying that it's questionable because he's now a nutter over Trump, is right up there with Krugman's tweets.

Seems to me we need less crazy, not more. It's ok for folks to not like Trump, as long as they keep it non-violent. OTOH, it's ok that I threw a slipper at my tv while watching Obama today.

NightTrain
12-16-2016, 06:09 PM
I'm pretty sure way back when, there really wasn't a question about Bully's service. Saying that it's questionable because he's now a nutter over Trump, is right up there with Krugman's tweets.

Seems to me we need less crazy, not more. It's ok for folks to not like Trump, as long as they keep it non-violent. OTOH, it's ok that I threw a slipper at my tv while watching Obama today.

No, I've always thought Bully Boy was lying, just as Pyschobabble lied about his service.

Kathianne
12-16-2016, 06:15 PM
No, I've always thought Bully Boy was lying, just as Pyschobabble lied about his service.

Ok, then I guess he really should prove it to everyone by posting all the needed documents to everyone's satisfaction. Then of course, anyone else that is questioned, must do the same, right?

aboutime
12-16-2016, 06:41 PM

NightTrain. As many of the other vets here will probably verify. Yes, there are many worms, and scumbags who are, or who have been in uniform. Speaking from my own experiences; those we call worms, scumbags, and even douchebags, have usually been the guys, and gals who habitually got into trouble, disobeyed orders, refused to work, clean their body, or abused others. And that usually meant...Discharges Other than Honorable, or Dishonorable...always blaming the military, or the officers, and enlisted people they disrespected for their Troubles (excuses) for getting kicked-out, WITHOUT BENEFITS.
Strange thing is. Those are the exact kinds of people who later become STOLEN VALOR idiots who dress themselves up in Ribbons, Medals, and Gold Stripes that mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...even as they try to become a member of the V.F.W.

Kathianne
12-16-2016, 06:43 PM

Bully isn't all that loveable! LOL!

jimnyc
12-16-2016, 08:09 PM
Did I tell you that I finally decided what I want for Christmas?

I know you didn't ask me, but I'm going to act as if you did anyway. So oh, you want to know what I want for Christmas? A damn monkey!! And Santa is in the dead pool if it doesn't happen soon. I've only been asking that fat bastard since I was like 10 years old.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6b/Dead_Santa.jpg

Elessar
12-16-2016, 08:19 PM
NightTrain. As many of the other vets here will probably verify. Yes, there are many worms, and scumbags who are, or who have been in uniform. Speaking from my own experiences; those we call worms, scumbags, and even douchebags, have usually been the guys, and gals who habitually got into trouble, disobeyed orders, refused to work, clean their body, or abused others. And that usually meant...Discharges Other than Honorable, or Dishonorable...always blaming the military, or the officers, and enlisted people they disrespected for their Troubles (excuses) for getting kicked-out, WITHOUT BENEFITS.
Strange thing is. Those are the exact kinds of people who later become STOLEN VALOR idiots who dress themselves up in Ribbons, Medals, and Gold Stripes that mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...even as they try to become a member of the V.F.W.

I saw quite a few who did this exact same thing on Military.com, and two other sites.

NightTrain
12-16-2016, 08:52 PM
Ok, then I guess he really should prove it to everyone by posting all the needed documents to everyone's satisfaction. Then of course, anyone else that is questioned, must do the same, right?

Where the hell did I say that? Do yourself a favor and don't put words in my mouth.

And being a "Trump nutter" has nothing to do with anything because he's always been a vile moonbat from day one.

Black Diamond
12-16-2016, 08:57 PM
Where the hell did I say that? Do yourself a favor and don't put words in my mouth.

And being a "Trump nutter" has nothing to do with anything because he's always been a vile moonbat from day one.

who is psycho babble?

NightTrain
12-16-2016, 08:59 PM
who is psycho babble?

Pyschoblues. Just take my word for it when I say he was one of the worst posters I've run across, and that includes the comments section on youtube.

Kathianne
12-16-2016, 10:10 PM

of soap for a while.

Rick, it was this post that got me going, sorry I replied to yours. I'm with you on 'Stolen Valor' I just don't think that challenging people to post documents to prove they are what they say they are is the business of messageboards, unless everyone that claims to be military is going to do so. I take them at their word, if there is a liar, that is totally on them.

CSM
12-17-2016, 07:48 AM
Since the thread has already been derailed, let me weigh in.

1) I believe Bully is indeed a NAVY vet.

2) You may not like what he says but he certainly has the right to say it. I have seen nothing to indicate to me that he has not served. He may not have been aboard a ship and spent all his time at a medical facility...don't know and don't care.

3) Some of us have sent each other verifying documentation proving veteran status, etc. Not saying Bully has. However, I do not think it is a good idea to send that kind of info to someone you met on a message board unless you have a very high element of trust in the person.

4) I believe Psychoblues served too...as a National Guardsman or reservist. I also believe he grossly exaggerated his deeds while in service. By the way, I hated that bastard.

All that being said, I do not agree with what Bully says much of the time. He is a troll .... a very caustic troll. I am of the same mind as Gunny and Kathy... take someone's claim of service at face value until you can prove otherwise. Believe me, I will be one of the first to call someone out over stolen valor if I believe they are tossing manure around. I will not bash someone's service simply because they are an asshat.

Just my two cents.

Drummond
12-17-2016, 09:11 AM
Poor ol' Bullypulpit.

When you cut through it, all we have here - sez he, stating the bleedin' obvious !! - is a Leftie who just cannot face a reality he doesn't like.

He'll squirm, bellyache, try to redefine things so that they more nearly fit his Leftie-fed delusions. Reality not meeting expectations ? Then find something wrong with it ! Redefine it. Chip away at it. Do what it takes to skew things just that LITTLE nearer the preferred status quo, no matter how little that is ...

I honestly think that Left-wing political thought and dogma is the political equivalent of mental illness. People unable to cope with, or face, reality .. are by definition suffering from some measure of mental illness. What we've seen in 'Bully' and others like him, certainly in recent weeks, is a manifestation of exactly this problem.

How many nutcases are languishing in mental institutions today, sharing the single symptom between them, that of being UNABLE TO FACE REALITY IN ITS OWN TERMS ??

My advice ... get well soon, my son. Seek local professional help. And take a 'liberal' dose of Conservatism ;) (with your choice of tipple, if you prefer), at least twice daily, until further notice.:cool:

This is Doctor Drummond's prescription. I understand how you must be suffering, so I won't charge you this time around ....

Gunny
12-17-2016, 10:21 AM

I wanted to avoid this little nutroll and it's why I tried to beg out early. I regret saying a word because it goes against everything I've said since forever ago.

Having said THAT, doesn't change my opinion one bit. His conduct is unbecoming as far as I am concerned. End of story. There's a difference THAT opinion and questioning his military service. I don't care if he was in the Micky Mouse Club. It's no different than saying Obama sucks.

jimnyc
12-17-2016, 10:25 AM
His conduct is unbecoming as far as I am concerned.

That's about where I stand. I still believe he served. But I don't think he does the military any favors, that's for sure. And for his "brothers in arms" - useless.

CSM
12-17-2016, 10:27 AM
That's about where I stand. I still believe he served. But I don't think he does the military any favors, that's for sure. And for his "brothers in arms" - useless.

Anyone who thinks Bully or any other vet speaks for the entire military or even represents them somehow suffers from a severe case of RCI (Rectal Cranial Inversion). Just sayin....

Kathianne
12-17-2016, 10:35 AM
I wanted to avoid this little nutroll and it's why I tried to beg out early. I regret saying a word because it goes against everything I've said since forever ago.

Having said THAT, doesn't change my opinion one bit. His conduct is unbecoming as far as I am concerned. End of story. There's a difference THAT opinion and questioning his military service. I don't care if he was in the Micky Mouse Club. It's no different than saying Obama sucks.

I do agree that he is despicable in the way he posts. Years ago, he was all in arms about EO's, which Jim certainly kept bringing up, rightly. He was unforgiving in his criticisms of Bush.

With Obama, he made some of your celebrations regarding Trump's win, look mild. EO's? Were to be celebrated, when 'the good man' was in office. Now? His head is exploding and he hasn't a problem vilifying each and everyone who agrees with Trump on anything. Party is everything with Bully. He'll be citing the Constitution and anti-federalists papers for the next 4-8 years.

He is without a doubt, an extreme leftist.

None of that though has anything to do with his service or judging whether or not he 'did' serve or not.

jimnyc
12-17-2016, 10:47 AM
I do agree that he is despicable in the way he posts. Years ago, he was all in arms about EO's, which Jim certainly kept bringing up, rightly. He was unforgiving in his criticisms of Bush.

I honestly thought he was going to die as a result of an aneurysm from the pain he suffered as a result of GWB's EO's. He must have gotten some truly extreme treatment, as once Obama took office, not a single one of the EO's bothered him. Not one. Not.a.single.one.

Kathianne
12-17-2016, 10:50 AM
I honestly thought he was going to die as a result of an aneurysm from the pain he suffered as a result of GWB's EO's. He must have gotten some truly extreme treatment, as once Obama took office, not a single one of the EO's bothered him. Not one. Not.a.single.one.

I agree, 100%. I am not all that partisan when it comes to politics, which actually came as a bit of surprise to me. LOL!

CSM
12-17-2016, 10:50 AM

You can bet or than one special little snowflake (not necessarily Bully) will claim they now have PTSD stemming from the recent election result... even more if the EC affirms Trump as POTUS.

Gunny
12-17-2016, 10:52 AM

With Obama, he made some of your celebrations regarding Trump's win, look mild. EO's? We're to be celebrated, when 'the good man' was in office. Now? His head is exploding and he hasn't a problem vilifying each and everyone who agrees with Trump on anything. Party is everything with Bully. He'll be citing the Constitution and anti-federalists papers for the next 4-8 years.

He is without a doubt, an extreme leftist.

None of that though has anything to do with his service or judging whether or not he 'did' serve or not.Just to answer this which I was remiss in ... there's no "my Trump celebrations". You are confusing my disgust with and laughing at the crybabies on the left with my original stance on Trump. He's a disaster waiting to happen, IMO. You're lumping your apples n oranges into one bowl.

My stance has been and still is: keep Hillary out and save the Constitution. I swore to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. Not a bunch of hack politicos and whoever the media is pushing. Yes, I want him to succeed. The alternative to his failure is you can kiss this country as we know it goodbye. The Dems will be in "I told you so" mode next election and turn this place into the 4th Reich.

Look at what they are already trying to do ... subvert our Constitutional process because they didn't get their way. Brats.

Kathianne
12-17-2016, 10:58 AM
Just to answer this which I was remiss in ... there's no "my Trump celebrations". You are confusing my disgust with and laughing at the crybabies on the left with my original stance on Trump. He's a disaster waiting to happen, IMO. You're lumping your apples n oranges into one bowl.

My stance has been and still is: keep Hillary out and save the Constitution. I swore to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. Not a bunch of hack politicos and whoever the media is pushing. Yes, I want him to succeed. The alternative to his failure is you can kiss this country as we know it goodbye. The Dems will be in "I told you so" mode next election and turn this place into the 4th Reich.

Look at what they are already trying to do ... subvert our Constitutional process because they didn't get their way. Brats.

I didn't say you were in the celebrations and I don't think I said quite that in the first place.

UPDATE: Went and looked at what I wrote:

With Obama, he made some of your celebrations regarding Trump's win, look mild. EO's? We're to be celebrated, when 'the good man' was in office. Now? His head is exploding and he hasn't a problem vilifying each and everyone who agrees with Trump on anything. Party is everything with Bully. He'll be citing the Constitution and anti-federalists papers for the next 4-8 years.

'some' was meant as 'some people's', not 'Gunny'.

Gunny
12-17-2016, 11:15 AM
I didn't say you were in the celebrations and I don't think I said quite that in the first place.

UPDATE: Went and looked at what I wrote:

'some' was meant as 'some people's', not 'Gunny'.

My bad. I'd buy you a cup of coffee but it just makes you type faster. Keeping up isn't really in my skill list right now.