PDA

View Full Version : Activist Larry Lessig Concedes Electoral College...

jimnyc
12-17-2016, 04:16 PM
Interesting.

---

EXCLUSIVE – Activist Larry Lessig Concedes Efforts to Turn Electoral College Against Trump on Road to Failure

Just days before the Electoral College is slated to hold its vote, Harvard law professor and progressive activist Larry Lessig conceded that as of today, only a “handful” of electors will likely ultimately vote against Donald Trump unless the number of electors who pledge to do so climbs above 40.
Lessig co-founded a group called the Electors Trust, which is leading a last-ditch effort to stop Trump from becoming president by providing legal representation to renegade electors and offering them a confidential space to air their intentions.

Speaking in an interview set to air Sunday on this reporter’s national weekend talk radio program, “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” Lessig commented on a claim he made last week that 20 Republican electors are considering voting against Trump.

In the interview, which was recorded on Friday, Lessig cited other activists working to impact the Electoral College vote as claiming that the number of electors thinking about casting ballots for other politicians instead of Trump could be as high as 32 Republicans.

Lessig admitted that unless that number climbs to 40 the effort is doomed to fail:

“But I think that we are not going to see more than a handful who actually vote against Donald Trump unless that number climbs above 40. Because I think there are many people who think it is just not worth it given especially the pretty explicit threats that have been made against the electors who exercise their constitutional prerogative.”

The claim of 32 electors waffling on their votes could not be substantiated since so far only one Republican elector, Chris Suprun, has announced publicly he will vote against Trump, doing so in a news-making New York Times opinion piece earlier this month.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/17/exclusive-activist-larry-lessig-concedes-efforts-turn-electoral-college-trump-road-failure/

Elessar
12-17-2016, 08:11 PM
I cannot figure out what is wrong with these people.

If I got beat in a race in track....I got beat.

If I lost a wrestling match...I got beat.

Time for them to take their highchairs, spoons, crayons ,coloring books
and comfort animals home....and start to grow up.

aboutime
12-18-2016, 06:28 PM
I cannot figure out what is wrong with these people.

If I got beat in a race in track....I got beat.

If I lost a wrestling match...I got beat.

Time for them to take their highchairs, spoons, crayons ,coloring books
and comfort animals home....and start to grow up.

Elessar. Only ONE answer...They are constantly Wetting their pants. So they need continuous changing with....http://icansayit.com/images/safetypin1.jpg