PDA

View Full Version : Damn Chihuahua bit me

jimnyc
12-17-2016, 04:26 PM
This dog gets treated like miniature royalty. From his food, his treats, his toys and beds, and yes, he gets to sleep with me in the master bed. :)

In case ya didn't know, Chihuahua's burrow, they like to not only get under the blanket, but they like to twist around and get themselves somehow embedded in the blanket. So I have a sheet and a blanket on top of me. The annoying little rat sometimes is determined to get on top of the sheet and wind himself up with just the blanket. And then I can't move around because now he's crushing the sheet on me.

So I was awake, and he did this, and I lifted the blanket to move him out from under it, and then put him under the sheet. Holy crap, nasty little bastard bit me like 60x in less than 10 seconds! He's got sharp little teeth that hurt like hell!!

I know what you're thinking, Gunny, and I didn't kill him. I love the little guy, I can't do that, I can't touch him at all in fact. The woman freaked out and wanted him dead though! :lol: And then just like that, he was back underneath everything now, and I left him be, as I didn't feel like getting bit again. I let the little bastard dictate my night and bed on me!!

As an Fyi though, he comes and licks and shaking like a leaf later, trying to make buddies. I know it's wrong, but he's only nipped me a few times, and usually because I would tease him while he was eating! :laugh:

http://i.imgur.com/hJyIKv7.jpg

And then 5 minutes later this is him :)

http://i.imgur.com/kDKtHG5.jpg

Elessar
12-17-2016, 07:25 PM
My silly cat is aggressive, but it is just hard to get really angry at a pet if
you have any sense or decency.

Pippin has drawn a lot of blood over 4 years...teeth and claws!:laugh:

Gunny
12-17-2016, 08:44 PM
My silly cat is aggressive, but it is just hard to get really angry at a pet if
you have any sense or decency.

Pippin has drawn a lot of blood over 4 years...teeth and claws!:laugh:

You're missing the comedy gold here. Jimbob got attacked by a rodent? And he's crying. :laugh:

Bilgerat
12-17-2016, 09:28 PM
I know a few of us here remember Yogi. He was a Vet AND a Vet (lol)

His favorite description of this breed was to call them a "Rat on Acid"

http://www.tacticalshit.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/37eed15c2aa10a355b34b04d40209be4.jpg

Elessar
12-17-2016, 11:03 PM

Yogi was / is a nut....but really funny at times!

He took ill a couple of years back...

Gunny
12-18-2016, 07:19 AM

http://www.tacticalshit.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/37eed15c2aa10a355b34b04d40209be4.jpg

Looks like one of my nurses from the hospital.:laugh:

jimnyc
12-18-2016, 02:01 PM
You're missing the comedy gold here. Jimbob got attacked by a rodent? And he's crying. :laugh:

That's fucked up man.

You would be surprised how much the little dogs hurt when they bite. Those tiny little teeth are like mini razor blades. He's the devil when he's angry.

Abbey Marie
12-18-2016, 02:13 PM
I can't imagine sleeping with an animal who bites. I just couldn't. But I also couldn't hurt him for it.

jimnyc
12-18-2016, 02:18 PM
I can't imagine sleeping with an animal who bites. I just couldn't. But I also couldn't hurt him for it.

364 7/8th of the year he is my most loyal friend, a miniature heating pad, there when I'm sad, happy when I'm happy, takes up space but only a little, he is a Chihuahua after all. He thinks he protects me from the bad kitty. Everything is more than awesome with my best friend Porter. Until that one night when he's grumpy and doesn't want to be messed with while under the blanky. :laugh:

It surprised me but didn't surprise me. He ADORES me and will die for me, no doubt about that. Loyal for a tiny little dog. But he isn't nice to our cat, and took like 8 years to trust the woman. LOL

hjmick
12-18-2016, 05:35 PM
Dog doesn't like you.

jimnyc
12-18-2016, 05:45 PM
Dog doesn't like you.

He loves me. Too much though. My wife said he treats me like a part of the pack, but that he's the leader. :laugh:

hjmick
12-18-2016, 05:47 PM
He loves me. Too much though. My wife said he treats me like a part of the pack, but that he's the leader. :laugh:

That's why I always wrestle mine then bite their necks and hold them down when they first come home. Makes me the alpha.

jimnyc
12-18-2016, 05:56 PM
That's why I always wrestle mine then bite their necks and hold them down when they first come home. Makes me the alpha.

I hadn't thought of that. I'll teach that little fucker, as soon as he tries to get on the bed tonight I am going to see how far I can kick him across the room!!

Kathianne
12-18-2016, 05:57 PM

Need video, I need to LOL!