PDA

View Full Version : Obama's year-end message: I did it right

jimnyc
12-17-2016, 04:32 PM
He sure is working hard to get this message across at least, and I wonder why? Wouldn't and shouldn't his record just speak for itself? But perhaps maybe he thinks if he repeats it a few times to the masses, that they just believe him at his word?

-----

Obama's year-end message: I did it right

Washington (CNN)President Barack Obama wants America to know this: he did the right thing.

He may harbor frustration and even anger that the nation's polarization and the geopolitics of a volatile world thwarted him in many ways, but he won't spend his looming retirement stewing in regret.

In fact, the President made a case Friday that his administration is a historic success, despite beginning in a riot of hopeful euphoria and ending, according to First Lady Michelle Obama, with many Americans now living without hope after the election of Donald Trump.

In his final press conference of the year, the President justified his actions on issues ranging from the economy to Syria, and from the Russia hacking scandal to the passage of Obamacare -- a historic law now on borrowed time.
Obama will have a formal chance to say goodbye next month, but in a long -- and sometimes defensive -- appearance in the White House Briefing Room, it was clear that at least in his own mind his presidential legacy is already set.

Rest here - http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/16/politics/obama-news-conference-i-did-it-right/index.html

Gunny
12-17-2016, 04:37 PM
He sure is working hard to get this message across at least, and I wonder why? Wouldn't and shouldn't his record just speak for itself? But perhaps maybe he thinks if he repeats it a few times to the masses, that they just believe him at his word?

-----

Obama's year-end message: I did it right

Washington (CNN)President Barack Obama wants America to know this: he did the right thing.

He may harbor frustration and even anger that the nation's polarization and the geopolitics of a volatile world thwarted him in many ways, but he won't spend his looming retirement stewing in regret.

In fact, the President made a case Friday that his administration is a historic success, despite beginning in a riot of hopeful euphoria and ending, according to First Lady Michelle Obama, with many Americans now living without hope after the election of Donald Trump.

In his final press conference of the year, the President justified his actions on issues ranging from the economy to Syria, and from the Russia hacking scandal to the passage of Obamacare -- a historic law now on borrowed time.
Obama will have a formal chance to say goodbye next month, but in a long -- and sometimes defensive -- appearance in the White House Briefing Room, it was clear that at least in his own mind his presidential legacy is already set.

Rest here - http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/16/politics/obama-news-conference-i-did-it-right/index.html

He'll get away with it. Carter and Clinton have. He'll get the same pass.

aboutime
12-17-2016, 05:43 PM
He Lied.

Elessar
12-17-2016, 06:54 PM
He Lied.

Deceived...misled...played the race card constantly...tried to rule rather than govern....
complete failure all the way from Chicago, to Springfield, to DC.

Gunny
12-17-2016, 08:39 PM
He Lied.

You mean when his sewer hole opened?

aboutime
12-17-2016, 08:57 PM
You mean when his sewer hole opened?

You got it Gunny. But let's be careful when OFFENDING sewer hole's. That's pretty low down, and true. But then. It's only Obama. Nothing to brag about....ever!:salute: