PDA

View Full Version : Yup

Abbey Marie
12-18-2016, 12:49 PM
http://bullshit.com/images/posts/6c9aaa1e/FB_20160415_22_03_51_Saved_Picture-1460788736452.jpg

NightTrain
12-18-2016, 12:52 PM
That's a big 10-4.

jimnyc
12-18-2016, 01:58 PM
That's like that Tom Cruise movie (I think it was him?). They would like to drop some balls like it's a lottery machine and predict who will commit crimes in the future, and charge them with it now before it happens. :)

Sounds nuts - to us.

Elessar
12-18-2016, 03:49 PM
Where do these dill-weeds get these notions?

Sniffing too much glue or something?

jimnyc
12-18-2016, 03:53 PM
Where do these dill-weeds get these notions?

Sniffing too much glue or something?

Maybe those offering so much assistance to those after the election, maybe they were onto something. A lot of liberals are losing it, and getting worse as inauguration day gets closer. Odd little buggers.

Elessar
12-18-2016, 03:57 PM
Maybe those offering so much assistance to those after the election, maybe they were onto something. A lot of liberals are losing it, and getting worse as inauguration day gets closer. Odd little buggers.

Ohhh...got to differ a bit. Most adults just shut up and plod ahead. This is just the MSM and the
millennials continuing with the crying that their selfish wishes have not been granted.

hjmick
12-18-2016, 05:29 PM
While I appreciate the sentiment the quote brings out in those of us who value the 2nd as much as common sense, after much research, there is no record anywhere that Mary Ann Carlson ever said what is in the meme. She did propose a gun registry bill in Vermont back in the '90s, just prior to her defeat when she ran for re-election.

jimnyc
12-18-2016, 05:42 PM
While I appreciate the sentiment the quote brings out in those of us who value the 2nd as much as common sense, after much research, there is no record anywhere that Mary Ann Carlson ever said what is in the meme. She did propose a gun registry bill in Vermont back in the '90s, just prior to her defeat when she ran for re-election.

Oh hell, I'm an ignorant bastard! I read the quote and never even noticed it was from a senator! I thought it was just a regular human being. :) I'm glad you caught onto that one before I hate on her anymore! :laugh:

Liberals are still stupid though, this doesn't get them out of the woods. :)

hjmick
12-18-2016, 05:44 PM
Oh hell, I'm an ignorant bastard! I read the quote and never even noticed it was from a senator! I thought it was just a regular human being. :) I'm glad you caught onto that one before I hate on her anymore! :laugh:

Liberals are still stupid though, this doesn't get them out of the woods. :)

And just a state senator at that...

jimnyc
12-18-2016, 05:46 PM
And just a state senator at that...

Does it matter if I say she's ugly?

And before wieners that yell at me for saying that, I'm a little ugly too. Reality is as reality does. :)

hjmick
12-18-2016, 05:53 PM
Does it matter if I say she's ugly?

And before wieners that yell at me for saying that, I'm a little ugly too. Reality is as reality does. :)

Geez dude, she could be one of them there lesbians for all you know! Are you trying to be a judgmental bigot? At the very least, by commenting on her looks, you're a lookist... :laugh2:

Ah geez... I kill me... < slaps knee >

Abbey Marie
12-18-2016, 07:05 PM

Are you subbing for fj? :laugh2:

aboutime
12-18-2016, 07:21 PM
http://bullshit.com/images/posts/6c9aaa1e/FB_20160415_22_03_51_Saved_Picture-1460788736452.jpg

Abbey. That's really funny. It's almost like her saying. "If people happen to look like me, they have to be stopped, because they are STUPID like me!"
The funniest, and worst of America is surfacing like garbage on the Hudson river.:laugh:

jimnyc
12-18-2016, 07:29 PM
The funniest, and worst of America is surfacing like garbage on the Hudson river.

And people fish there, all the time. It's disgusting. And the East River, separating Manhattan and Queens, and I would see people fishing there daily when I would drive by on my way home from work. I don't know what they are catching, but I just :puke: at the thought of anyone eating anything coming out of that nasty ass water.

hjmick
12-18-2016, 07:34 PM

Now you're just being mean...

aboutime
12-18-2016, 07:45 PM
And people fish there, all the time. It's disgusting. And the East River, separating Manhattan and Queens, and I would see people fishing there daily when I would drive by on my way home from work. I don't know what they are catching, but I just :puke: at the thought of anyone eating anything coming out of that nasty ass water.

Jim. Don't forget...THE BODIES. The Bodies that somehow end up in the Hudson, Harlem, and East River's are rarely mentioned...unless you know members of the NYPD, or NYFD. They see them, everyday. Good CHUM for fishing???:laugh:

Elessar
12-18-2016, 08:26 PM

Striped Bass, weakfish, and some blue fish.

For brown fish had to dive down to spot them!....<ahem....turds>

Elessar
12-18-2016, 08:32 PM
Jim. Don't forget...THE BODIES. The Bodies that somehow end up in the Hudson, Harlem, and East River's are rarely mentioned...unless you know members of the NYPD, or NYFD. They see them, everyday. Good CHUM for fishing???:laugh:

I pulled out many a body from near the Throgg's Neck Bridge. Usually the locals did that, but sometimes we went and helped.
Hardest was out near Execution Rocks or Stepping Stones light, where the boundaries of 4 counties came together. Then the coroners
would argue over whose jurisdiction it was.

Drummond
12-18-2016, 08:57 PM

'If they have guns, they're pretty likely to commit a crime'

Having a gun denotes the likelihood of criminal usage ?

Well, that's jolly !! I look forward to the spectacle on my TV screen of the police arresting themselves, en masse !!!

There's no such thing as a decent, law-abiding citizen who'd own a gun, and is ONLY likely to use it for a good and meritorious purpose (e.g protecting property, life and limb, family, that sort of thing ..) ?

Abbey Marie
12-18-2016, 09:52 PM
I pulled out many a body from near the Throgg's Neck Bridge. Usually the locals did that, but sometimes we went and helped.
Hardest was out near Execution Rocks or Stepping Stones light, where the boundaries of 4 counties came together. Then the coroners
would argue over whose jurisdiction it was.

I went to high school right on the banks of the river near that bridge. The water didn't look that bad on the surface, lol.

Elessar
12-18-2016, 11:00 PM
I went to high school right on the banks of the river near that bridge. The water didn't look that bad on the surface, lol.

Underwater....lots of 'brown trout'!

Abbey Marie
12-19-2016, 12:09 AM
Underwater....lots of 'brown trout'!

Euphemism for dead bodies?

We twice had a dead squirrel in our fireplace. The smell was the worst thing I'd ever smelled. I cannot imagine How much worse a human would be.

Black Diamond
12-19-2016, 01:22 AM

We twice had a dead squirrel in our fireplace. The smell was the worst thing I'd ever smelled. I cannot imagine How much worse a human would be.

I had always heard about concrete shoes and the East River. :)

fj1200
12-19-2016, 08:29 AM

On the one hand that's just hurtful.

On the other hand has it just been shown that you made a whole thread based on a strawman?

Abbey Marie
12-19-2016, 08:57 AM
On the one hand that's just hurtful.

On the other hand has it just been shown that you made a whole thread based on a strawman?

Hurtful? I thought you'd consider it a compliment. ;)

fj1200
12-19-2016, 09:11 AM
Hurtful? I thought you'd consider it a compliment. ;)

I considered that. Then I considered intent. :poke: So it was a made up meme?

aboutime
12-19-2016, 04:53 PM

Abbey. Honestly. YOU do not want to know, much less imagine how much worse that is. Ask any Police officer, firefighter, or combat service person. They will say the same.
It's not something you EVER forget.