PDA

View Full Version : Month to go in presidency - I need a vacation?

jimnyc
12-18-2016, 02:53 PM
What, do him and Michelle need to use all of their vacation days before leaving the WH?

NightTrain
12-18-2016, 02:57 PM
What, do him and Michelle need to use all of their vacation days before leaving the WH?

Other than a few spirited constitution-trampling sessions, I think he was on vacation for the whole time.

Elessar
12-18-2016, 03:37 PM

Vacation? What about this supposed 'seamless transition' he declared?

Farkin' worthless...puts self above nation once again.

Bilgerat
12-18-2016, 05:27 PM
Hey, Moochelle only has one or two trips on that shiny ride left.

She's GOT to get a trip on the Govt Tit one more time. Once he's out, so's Air Force 1

But wait, there's more.

After all, Mooch wakes up every morning in a house built by slaves. At least, that's what her servants tell her.

She's not gonna have those maids, cooks, hairdressers and such bought & paid by Uncle Sam when they depart the "slave shack". She's gonna have to do for herself.

Unless she hires herself a staff & looks to him to pay.

And when he doesn't, I'm predicting that the two will be taking up separate domiciles soon.

hjmick
12-18-2016, 05:34 PM
Let them go. Nowadays, and I said this every time someone complained about Bush going on vacation (granted, his weren't nearly as extravagant), the President is never really on vacation. It's not like the old days...

pete311
12-18-2016, 05:51 PM
He goes on this vacation every year at this time...

jimnyc
12-18-2016, 05:55 PM
He goes on this vacation every year at this time...

I think I do recall that being the case. At least he's VERY far from me. That's a good compromise. :)

aboutime
12-18-2016, 06:32 PM
The Obama's have been on a permanent VACATION since he fooled the people in 2008. He has been pretending to be smart, concerned, worried, unhappy, happy, and TONGUE-IN-CHEEK worried about America, and Americans for just about EIGHT FULL YEARS.

The only accomplishment that has earned him a vacation is...HE'S ALMOST GONE!

Elessar
12-18-2016, 08:13 PM
The Obama's have been on a permanent VACATION since he fooled the people in 2008. He has been pretending to be smart, concerned, worried, unhappy, happy, and TONGUE-IN-CHEEK worried about America, and Americans for just about EIGHT FULL YEARS.

The only accomplishment that has earned him a vacation is...HE'S ALMOST GONE!

Perhaps the Clinton Foundation will fund him!:laugh: