PDA

View Full Version : How to eradicate Islam

jimnyc
12-19-2016, 02:35 PM
The best Roach Killer - how to kill roaches in just one week - Everyone hates these little scumbags coming into your life and ruining your day. Everyone also wants a way to make them disappear.

Now, there are a couple of methods that work well for killing off roaches but you should know that the roaches will always return over time unless you eliminate the root of the problem: the nest itself. - There have been many attempts at getting rid of these ragheads, but when you get rid of one radical scumbag, another takes his place. Killing the nest itself sounds great, but those devious fuckers have many nests in many countries.

Getting to the nest or even finding it is, in most cases, impossible because roaches will often set it up in wall crevices, floor cracks and other areas that are extremely hard to reach. Because of that, you’ll find that the ideal way to completely get rid of the roaches in your house is to use some type of poison that the roaches can carry back to their nest and infect the rest of the population. - as I just said, difficult to find them, as these radical muslims pretty much hide anywhere and live like animals in stone, caves & even convenience stores and gas stations. There needs to be a way to find those out in the open, and send back poison, just like they did in Independence Day.

More on that in a bit. With that said, here are some of the best ways to kill roaches, along with their effectiveness:

What really works

Exterminators – Definitely works, but helluva expensive. Cost can easily go over $100 depending on how extensive the infestation is. Eradication of nest is certainly possible with the help of exterminators. - This is our military, and it's very expensive, but also very effective. We drop massive bombs and kill the majority of the fuckers that are out in the open. This leaves other radical cowards retreating back to their nests.

Adhesive-based traps – These traps work like glue. Cockroaches will be attracted to them and get themselves stuck when they get in contact with the adhesive. Works for trapping the occasional roaches but doesn’t eliminate problem because the nest will be unaffected. - This is a great idea. Just place a shitload of these wherever you place your goats. When they come out, they will be stuck in place and then you call the exterminators to come out and help them meet their virgins. It's a win win for everyone.

Poisonous roach baits – Works best and at low cost because the entire nest can be eradicated if done properly. - We offer to break bed with a handful of them that just got done abusing our goats. We tell them we have a message to bring back to their people, a message of peace that of course we know is laughable to them. Hopefully the entire religion then disappears. It's a low cost option that we should truly at least try.

I got my awesome idea from here - http://thebugskiller.com/the-best-roach-killer-how-to-kill-roaches-in-just-one-week/

Black Diamond
12-19-2016, 02:43 PM
Muzzie Motel??

jimnyc
12-19-2016, 02:46 PM
Muzzie Motel??

I saw some Cops episodes in the past where they would send out letters to a bunch of wanted felons telling them they won free large screen TV's, and they setup shop at a conference room at a hotel - and in walked the dummies! LOL

In this instance, maybe offer free goats?

revelarts
12-19-2016, 04:52 PM
that's pretty funny... in a serious way... right?
I wonder if those methods would work for Jews too.

Oh wait someone already tried that.

jimnyc
12-19-2016, 05:11 PM

Look up ya bastard, this is in the lounge! I wanted to go further and place it in the humor section, but I wanted to test a few eradication theories and see who I could lure in by posting it in the lounge. :laugh:

aboutime
12-19-2016, 06:25 PM
Have the U.S. and NATO forces begin a relentless AirDrop of these products.

http://icansayit.com/images/pig6.png

aboutime
12-19-2016, 06:27 PM
Look up ya bastard, this is in the lounge! I wanted to go further and place it in the humor section, but I wanted to test a few eradication theories and see who I could lure in by posting it in the lounge. :laugh:

You got me jim. Humor section would be just right. But...

Elessar
12-19-2016, 08:19 PM

Jews? Not even in the OP.

Seriously? I thought better of you.

jimnyc
12-19-2016, 08:25 PM
Jews? Not even in the OP.

Seriously? I thought better of you.

:popcorn:

Noir
12-19-2016, 08:49 PM

Dont worry Rev, this is the lounge, just "general fun chat"...:rolleyes:

revelarts
12-19-2016, 09:11 PM

Yes, I know right.
And If I start a thread... in general fun... about setting death traps for White People or Rat Poisoning Washed up Vets in their homes with cookies, I'm sure they'll all get the joke. right?
Nope, But some might even think "less of me" for even suggesting it.:eek: To at least one it will just confirm to him my latent racist views.
But somehow some will not understand that it's meant to make clear, --by putting the shoe on the other foot-- that making light of killing off ANY group of people is ...at the very least... in bad taste for anyone.
But generally it's far worse.

just to spell it out.

SaveSave

jimnyc
12-19-2016, 09:25 PM

You're more than welcome to shut the fuck up if something doesn't meet to your liking? You're more than welcome to use the log out function at the top right of the board. In fact, you're more than welcome to shut the fuck up, log out and not return if things don't meet your standards.

jimnyc
12-19-2016, 09:29 PM
Yes, I know right.
And If I start a thread... in general fun... about setting death traps for White People or Rat Poisoning Washed up Vets in their homes with cookies, I'm sure they'll all get the joke. right?
Nope, But some might even think "less of me" for even suggesting it.:eek: To at least one it will just confirm to him my latent racist views.
But somehow some will not understand that it's meant to make clear, --by putting the shoe on the other foot-- that making light of killing off ANY group of people is ...at the very least... in bad taste for anyone.

just to spell it out.

Awwwwww

I don't care one way or another if you think this was for real or joking, it matters none to me. I wasn't seeking the approval of the weenie club. Feel free to go find a safe space.

aboutime
12-19-2016, 09:42 PM
Yes, I know right.

just to spell it out.

SaveSave

Please forgive me rev? Forgive me for thinking how you would rather defend members of ISIS, who have no problem with killing you, members of your family, or millions of Americans you don't even know...because IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT TO EVEN CONTEMPLATE KILLING THEM....before they KILL US?

Noir
12-19-2016, 09:47 PM
You're more than welcome to shut the fuck up if something doesn't meet to your liking? You're more than welcome to use the log out function at the top right of the board. In fact, you're more than welcome to shut the fuck up, log out and not return if things don't meet your standards.

I'm also more than welcome to hit quote and use emoticons (:

fj1200
12-20-2016, 09:17 AM
Yes, I know right.

SaveSave

Relax, it's just "regular people" stuff.

jimnyc
12-20-2016, 10:52 AM
Relax, it's just "regular people" stuff.

Once again, if you don't like my regular people stuff, feel free to find another place to post. I assure you, YOU won't be missed.

fj1200
12-20-2016, 12:49 PM
Once again, if you don't like my regular people stuff, feel free to find another place to post. I assure you, YOU won't be missed.

Can't upset the echo chamber. :)

jimnyc
12-20-2016, 12:53 PM

You've said this for a LONG time now. Why return here so often if that's all that this place offers? I can give you about 8 links right now if you would like to find other places that are more suitable to your posting. For starters, go post at my old board, usmessageboard.com - there is far from an echo chamber there. Seriously, go give it a try. If not, try my friends board at justplainpolitics.com - also not any type of echo chamber. If those 2 don't work for you, then return back here and I can post some more for you. If you don't come back, then I know you enjoyed one. But to keep ranting about the echo chamber stuff, and then still continually coming back? Just go then if this place bugs you at all.

fj1200
12-20-2016, 01:20 PM
I'm good. :)

jimnyc
12-20-2016, 01:32 PM
I'm good. :)

So the only thing people can see from this is that while you complain about the debates here, you prefer to stay and remain a part of it. That's odd. But of course your choice, no one is forcing anyone out. Just odd when folks feel the need to bitch or moan about the site, or the owner, and more than just once or three times, but choose to stay and punish themselves.

fj1200
12-20-2016, 01:39 PM
Crazy stuff.

aboutime
12-20-2016, 06:46 PM

fj1200. The ONLY echo chamber you are talking about...HAS TO BE...the empty echo chamber between your ears. And if that upsets you. Tough Titties!

Gunny
12-21-2016, 02:25 AM
jimnyc You could complicate boiling water. Kill them all. Works like a charm. Always has. Only thing that has ever worked against them.

Noir
12-21-2016, 05:00 AM

I'd miss FJ, as I miss many other posters who stopped posting here for whatever reason, so speak for yourself on that one (: