PDA

View Full Version : Question for Jim

gabosaurus
12-21-2016, 11:37 PM
How much is Breitbart paying you for your multiple daily links to their site?
If they aren't paying you, they should. I would negotiate a deal if I were you.

Elessar
12-21-2016, 11:46 PM

Why such an acid thread? Trying to row up attention? liberals lost.

I'd say if you have a problem, rather than calling someone out in open, address them in private IM.

Weak Gabby. Want some tissues? Bib or spoon?

Gunny
12-22-2016, 08:43 AM

I'd say if you have a problem, rather than calling someone out in open, address them in private IM.

She/it has a point. Fan boy needs to chill. I don't even know what nor who a Bret Who the Hell Ever is and I'm sick of hearing it. You can't bitch about propaganda from the left when you're dishing it out from the useless right.

Winning a game is NOT winning the war.

jimnyc
12-22-2016, 12:02 PM

She/it has a point. Fan boy needs to chill. I don't even know what nor who a Bret Who the Hell Ever is and I'm sick of hearing it. You can't bitch about propaganda from the left when you're dishing it out from the useless right.

Winning a game is NOT winning the war.

"fanboy" visits about 20 sites per day, and I choose which stories I think would get some action going here at the site. Yes, Breitbart is one of them, and then I'm off to CNS News, CNN, pjmedia, thehill, dailycaller, townhall...

I really don't see others starting many threads, and certainly not gabby. But hell, if it's an issue, consider it over.

jimnyc
12-22-2016, 12:03 PM
I appreciate whoever moved this thread to the cage, but I'm moving it back as I don't want to continually get blamed for moving shit too.

jimnyc
12-22-2016, 12:10 PM

She's just pissy cause I beat her into the ground so many times, and then of course the election.

Funny though, folks here will make comments if things are slow. I thought someone posting threads, from various sources. She's mad at Breitbart because of Bannon - and me calling her out quite a few times about the lies she spoke of, and then couldn't back it up.

Hell, I still read all of these things daily, gotta keep up with my many sources to get the truth!! No need for me to waste my time posting shit then, not like I make a penny off of it. Let others start the threads now. I'm cool with that.

Abbey Marie
12-22-2016, 12:35 PM
I think it's just Gabby's frustration with the election, manifested with her dry sense of humor.
Please don't stop posting them, Jim. The rest of us really read and enjoy them.

Gunny
12-22-2016, 01:11 PM
I appreciate whoever moved this thread to the cage, but I'm moving it back as I don't want to continually get blamed for moving shit too.

Wasn't me. I just figured since you wanted to pick a fight I would do my share. :poke: I blame the cat litter box and everything else on you. That is a default reset.

jimnyc
12-22-2016, 03:27 PM
Wasn't me. I just figured since you wanted to pick a fight I would do my share. :poke: I blame the cat litter box and everything else on you. That is a default reset.

I wasn't picking a fight, that was gabby looking to do so for whatever reason this time. I've said it time and time and time again - she's a troll. And that's exactly what this thread was. She's been busted lying by me so many times, and she's pissed at that. Then she's angry that I called her out on the Breitbart statements of hers, no less than 5x, and she couldn't backup her words. But also of course add in the election. So she comes back after an absence and this is her only contribution.

Then Kath appropriately moved her trolling. I moved it back so as not to deal with the complaints.

But why it's an issue WHERE news comes from is beyond me, so long as the new is accurate. For example - if Rex Tillerson is nominated for a position - does this announcement REALLY matter where the news come from? But some are going to get angry because it's Breitbart? That's retarded. And why "chill"? Other than the troll making a comment, you probably read articles that I posted, replied, and didn't even look at the source. You never complained before anyway.

Gunny
12-22-2016, 04:16 PM
I wasn't picking a fight, that was gabby looking to do so for whatever reason this time. I've said it time and time and time again - she's a troll. And that's exactly what this thread was. She's been busted lying by me so many times, and she's pissed at that. Then she's angry that I called her out on the Breitbart statements of hers, no less than 5x, and she couldn't backup her words. But also of course add in the election. So she comes back after an absence and this is her only contribution.

Then Kath appropriately moved her trolling. I moved it back so as not to deal with the complaints.

But why it's an issue WHERE news comes from is beyond me, so long as the new is accurate. For example - if Rex Tillerson is nominated for a position - does this announcement REALLY matter where the news come from? But some are going to get angry because it's Breitbart? That's retarded. And why "chill"? Other than the troll making a comment, you probably read articles that I posted, replied, and didn't even look at the source. You never complained before anyway.

You're reading too far into the lines, buddy. I was teasing. Nothing more. You know I don't read all that crap. I have n idea who you are talking about other than to recognize the name. And how many times over the years have you seen me launch a full on assault on Gabby? Only been about 13 or so.

If I have a real issue with you I know how to get hold of you and it won't be in a public forum. Tis the season and all that civilian touchy feely crap.

jimnyc
12-22-2016, 05:58 PM
She/it has a point. Fan boy needs to chill.

You're reading too far into the lines, buddy. I was teasing. Nothing more. You know I don't read all that crap. I have n idea who you are talking about other than to recognize the name. And how many times over the years have you seen me launch a full on assault on Gabby? Only been about 13 or so.

If I have a real issue with you I know how to get hold of you and it won't be in a public forum. Tis the season and all that civilian touchy feely crap.

Hey, I'm not pissed at you, not at all. But don't egg her on when she's trolling.

And I don't think she has a point as you stated. News is news. If anyone thinks that something posted is incorrect, a lie, or whatever else - then that should be discussed in any of those threads. Other than gabby and bully whining about Bannon, I really don't see why the source really matters. I could post 10 CNN articles per day - but would it really matter, so long as it's political news, and it's accurate?

I post WAY more articles from Yahoo, and no issues with that from anyone. It's clear where the issue started and why. But then it halted when she was challenged to backup her comments. Whenever you call her out, that's when she disappears.

And her claims when returning are predictable too. Her entire trolling is predictable. She CAN post normally, but more often than not, she is spending her time trying to rile people up.

Abbey Marie
12-22-2016, 06:32 PM
I say "More Breitbart"!

jimnyc
12-22-2016, 06:50 PM
I say "More Breitbart"!

Hell, it's still up to her to prove anything wrong if she doesn't like the source, and she is incapable of doing so.

Gunny
12-22-2016, 07:05 PM
Hey, I'm not pissed at you, not at all. But don't egg her on when she's trolling.

And I don't think she has a point as you stated. News is news. If anyone thinks that something posted is incorrect, a lie, or whatever else - then that should be discussed in any of those threads. Other than gabby and bully whining about Bannon, I really don't see why the source really matters. I could post 10 CNN articles per day - but would it really matter, so long as it's political news, and it's accurate?

I post WAY more articles from Yahoo, and no issues with that from anyone. It's clear where the issue started and why. But then it halted when she was challenged to backup her comments. Whenever you call her out, that's when she disappears.

And her claims when returning are predictable too. Her entire trolling is predictable. She CAN post normally, but more often than not, she is spending her time trying to rile people up.

Old school: Don't listen to them. I don't. I think "she" is more than one person. You are right. Predictable. There are 2 Gabby's. Or the one needs some serious meds. I like the one Gabby, The idiot that comes on here just to piss off people not so much.

But you best buckle up if you think the left isn't going to double down on everything considered right. They're coming and hell hath no fury like Hitlery's pissed off/in pants suit.

Then you got people like me. I hate everyone and didn't write the book.

aboutime
12-22-2016, 07:13 PM

POOR, POOR GABBY. Just jealous that we pay more attention to actual facts, and truth, than giving gabby a SOAPBOX to preach from. But she forgets. We've heard all of her's, and the endless liberal lies before.
Gabby. You should Shit-can your latest copy of the DNC Talking Points Manual. It's outdated, and useless. Somebody should have told Hillary, Nancy, and Harry their false statements, and beliefs are what brought them DOWN.

hjmick
12-22-2016, 07:14 PM
Hmmm...

Kathianne
12-22-2016, 08:08 PM

That was me, saw it just as a flame.

jimnyc
12-23-2016, 12:25 PM
That was me, saw it just as a flame.

We both know it was, and it did deserve to get moved, you did right by me woman. :) :)

Gunny
12-23-2016, 01:38 PM
We both know it was, and it did deserve to get moved, you did right by me woman. :) :)

You are such a suck up.

jimnyc
12-23-2016, 01:54 PM
You are such a suck up.

Shut up ya big dummy. :)

Trigg
12-23-2016, 05:13 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!!!

thought I'd lighten the mood

Gunny
12-23-2016, 11:37 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!!!

thought I'd lighten the mood

Sure. Spoil everything with some syrupy crap. Since when did YOU become a diplomat?

Trigg
12-26-2016, 02:22 PM
Sure. Spoil everything with some syrupy crap. Since when did YOU become a diplomat? Once a year I get the urge to be nice and convey Holiday cheer on everyone I meet. Maybe it's the wine :wine:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-26-2016, 02:27 PM
Once a year I get the urge to be nice and convey Holiday cheer on everyone I meet. Maybe it's the wine :wine:

TIS WHY BACK IN MY WILD YOUNG DAYS(SEEMS CENTURIES AGO NOW) I AVOIDED WINE, INSTEAD I GUZZLED WHISKEY.
For whiskey put me in a fighting mood, which was(sadly) a much needed addiction back then..
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours...--Tyr

NightTrain
12-26-2016, 07:54 PM

Eat a dick, moonbat.