PDA

View Full Version : Ivanka Trump harassed on Jetblue

jimnyc
12-22-2016, 06:41 PM
She was on the plane with her 3 kids and someone recognized them while still at the terminal. The guy ADMITTED to stating his husband was going to track them down and harass them. Of course even though he posted that on Twitter, he tries to change his tune after they were both removed from the flight. Aren't we supposed to be TOLERANT, happily married gay man? I wonder if the couple will end up suing? I'm predicting they will.

Apparently these 2 guys are both Trump haters and were even just in "Not my president" marches the week before I believe. So I guess the opportunity presented itself and they decided to take it out on his daughter.

They/He was yelling at her "your father is ruining the country" and yelled at her for flying coach and that she should have flown privately.

I'm glad they got tossed. One is an attorney in Brooklyn and the other a teacher at Hunter College in NYC. Hopefully people will inundate their employers with their actions and call for them to be shitcanned.

Elessar
12-22-2016, 07:24 PM
Yeah....I saw that.

Got to wonder why these Snowflakes cannot act like adults. 99 out of a 100 times
it is liberals who protest, name call, get violent, disrupt, riot, and cause hate and
discontent.

Leave the daughter and kids alone! Glad they got booted for
disrupting a flight.

She has as much right to fly commercial as they do.

KarlMarx
12-22-2016, 08:45 PM
What should have been done is that those two should have been handcuffed and be facing criminal charges.

But, no, they are gay (a protected species in our culture) and Ivanka Trump made the poor choice of being Donald Trump's daughter. So, I guess it serves her right, right?

Since Election Day, my vomit-o-meter has been in the 'red' zone. The Left has been collectively acting like a bunch of ogres. To them, common decency is something that does not apply to them. There is no law or no rule that common decent people live by that applies to them, or so they must tell themselves. And their justification is that Donald Trump is going to be president, so anything goes! They can harass Electors who will vote for Trump, they can harass his daughter and her family. I wonder what's next?

We are in store for an 8 year non-stop daily Left Wing temper tantrum, everyone.

After all, they lost an election, an election decided by millions of free citizens... so what are they protesting? That we had a free election?

If the shoe were on the other foot, they would be rubbing our noses in it.

Elessar
12-22-2016, 11:07 PM
If the shoe were on the other foot, they would be rubbing our noses in it.

Endlessly...with vim and vinegar!

Where are the local liberal defenders now...now the the EC has decided?

Crawling back under their cow patties and rocks?