PDA

View Full Version : Ithaca man accused of fatally shooting UPS driver he thought was Trump

KarlMarx
12-22-2016, 08:59 PM
An Ithaca man accused of fatally shooting a UPS driver outside a Walmart claimed he shot and killed Donald Trump during a court appearance Monday.

Justin Barkley, 38, stood before Judge John Rowley and said he knew where President-elect Donald Trump would be on Dec 8. He then waited for him outside of a Walmart where he said he allegedly killed him, according to the Ithaca Voice.

"I shot and killed Donald Trump purposely, intentionally and very proudly," Barkley said during his arraignment.

rest of article at

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/man-accused-killing-ups-driver-killed-donald-trump-article-1.2917660

The problem is that it actually was a 52 year old truck driver taking a lunch break in a Wal-Mart parking lot. So, there is one family that isn't going to have their Dad around any longer.

Anyone from Upstate New York can tell you that Ithaca is a hotbed of Left Wing ideology. It's unfortunate that a troubled young man was influenced by the Left's hatred and acted on his delusions.

Elessar
12-22-2016, 11:05 PM
rest of article at

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/man-accused-killing-ups-driver-killed-donald-trump-article-1.2917660

The problem is that it actually was a 52 year old truck driver taking a lunch break in a Wal-Mart parking lot. So, there is one family that isn't going to have their Dad around any longer.

Anyone from Upstate New York can tell you that Ithaca is a hotbed of Left Wing ideology. It's unfortunate that a troubled young man was influenced by the Left's hatred and acted on his delusions.

That's just completely Up-F*****. Trump driving a UPS truck? How demented could he be?

I hope he also stands to Federal Charges.

Black Diamond
12-23-2016, 02:55 AM
That's just completely Up-F*****. Trump driving a UPS truck? How demented could he be?

I hope he also stands to Federal Charges.

All blondes look the same

SassyLady
12-24-2016, 02:25 PM

God, I hope not!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-24-2016, 03:29 PM

A woman's hair color does not her Character make
but if top curve is over 40 double D's something likely is fake.
Judge ye not by hair color, wiggle walk or breast size
find a woman that can really cook, word to the wise... :laugh:

Way to a man's heart is through his stomach, or so my granny used to say often. ;)

My second wife was a natural blonde, stone cold beautiful body but selfish heart and a biaaaatch from hell she came to be..--Tyr