PDA

View Full Version : Computer Makers

Gunny
12-24-2016, 05:40 PM
I decided to put this in the cage due to inappropriate language.

You motherfuckers need to get your heads and asses wired together. I got more fucking downtime due to updates than I got up time, This shit ain't free and I could care less about your mental incapacity, You sell me product I don't want all your stupid ass sales bullshit. I want the product. Period. When you little ass girls get done pissing your diapers I want my shit un fucked. Pronto.

jimnyc
12-26-2016, 02:23 PM
I decided to put this in the cage due to inappropriate language.

You motherfuckers need to get your heads and asses wired together. I got more fucking downtime due to updates than I got up time, This shit ain't free and I could care less about your mental incapacity, You sell me product I don't want all your stupid ass sales bullshit. I want the product. Period. When you little ass girls get done pissing your diapers I want my shit un fucked. Pronto.

Set your updates to only download/install at like 2am. :)

But this is mostly because you have a brand new computer. It's going to install updates, and updates, and then a few more updates.

Wait until 30 days are up and some of the software that came with the computer stops working and they start nagging you for money!! :)

Gunny
12-27-2016, 05:16 PM
Set your updates to only download/install at like 2am. :)

But this is mostly because you have a brand new computer. It's going to install updates, and updates, and then a few more updates.

Wait until 30 days are up and some of the software that came with the computer stops working and they start nagging you for money!! :)

Doesn't matter what time I set them for. Guaranteed I'll be up. You seen the hours I keep? I blame all this on YOU, btw.

aboutime
12-27-2016, 08:45 PM
Gunny. Don't know whether you are aware of it or not, but there are SOME UPDATES that can be INSTALLED....In the Background, While you do whatever you want.
Welcome to the TECH era, where things like this happen all the time. Just be thankful you aren't still using a LOUD MODEM that drove us all NUTS...
http://youtu.be/gsNaR6FRuO0

jimnyc
12-28-2016, 11:23 AM
Doesn't matter what time I set them for. Guaranteed I'll be up. You seen the hours I keep? I blame all this on YOU, btw.

Good, glad to know that somehow I screwed things up for you!! :finger3:

Gunny
12-28-2016, 09:49 PM
All that was fine until I decided to have a couple of strokes. I have the attention span of a gnat. It's easier to just blame Jim. And look ... he's all proud of it. Damn bastard.

Gunny
12-29-2016, 04:31 PM

You're dead meat. Been bumming around without my cane for a couple of days. Better hope I don't re-learn to drive.

NightTrain
12-30-2016, 02:08 AM

Gunny broke the board!!
jimnyc

Gunny
12-30-2016, 02:35 PM
Gunny broke the board!!
@jimnyc (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1)
I just wish I knew how. Aggravating Jimbob is becoming a hobby.:laugh:

jimnyc
12-30-2016, 05:10 PM
All that was fine until I decided to have a couple of strokes. I have the attention span of a gnat. It's easier to just blame Jim. And look ... he's all proud of it. Damn bastard.

I earned this in the boy scouts when I was younger, really, scouts honor!

http://i.imgur.com/FdjP0RE.jpg

jimnyc
12-30-2016, 05:13 PM
You're dead meat. Been bumming around without my cane for a couple of days. Better hope I don't re-learn to drive.

Not sure why, but I just thought of an episode of "House", if you ever watched it.

Anyway, his best friend was Wilson. They were forever fucking with one another, and of course House usually won.

So one day he's walking, or should I say limping along with his cane when BAM it snaps in half and he falls to the ground. Wilson had cut the cane like 90% of the way through on him. And I would SO do that to you if I were there! LOL

Abbey Marie
12-30-2016, 06:50 PM
Not sure why, but I just thought of an episode of "House", if you ever watched it.

Anyway, his best friend was Wilson. They were forever fucking with one another, and of course House usually won.

So one day he's walking, or should I say limping along with his cane when BAM it snaps in half and he falls to the ground. Wilson had cut the cane like 90% of the way through on him. And I would SO do that to you if I were there! LOL

Good memory! I always enjoyed the House/Wilson interactions.

jimnyc
12-31-2016, 06:52 PM
Good memory! I always enjoyed the House/Wilson interactions.

They were definitely a great duo. I think I enjoyed the childish stuff that House did because a lot of it reminded me of myself. Except for the part where House is like a genius type smart kind of guy. :)

Black Diamond
12-31-2016, 06:57 PM
They were definitely a great duo. I think I enjoyed the childish stuff that House did because a lot of it reminded me of myself. Except for the part where House is like a genius type smart kind of guy. :)

Martin and Lewis?

Gunny
01-02-2017, 11:04 AM

See? It's jackasses like you that have me killing myself and looking like a total tard walking without it. The daughter thinks I've lost it. I always get back up. :)