PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Jim!

SassyLady
12-25-2016, 08:38 PM
On your team going to playoffs. Last few minutes were nail biter!

jimnyc
12-26-2016, 12:33 PM
Oh man, what a game!! And what a catch and then stretch over the goal line by Antonio Brown. I lost about 40lbs of sweat watching that damn game.

AFC North Champions!!

Abbey Marie
12-26-2016, 04:17 PM
An-to-ni-o's catch put me ahead in my 12-team fantasy league. :cool:

Brag alert- I won the league again! Don't even need the game tonight.

:dance:

jimnyc
12-26-2016, 04:38 PM
An-to-ni-o's catch put me ahead in my 12-team fantasy league. :cool:

Brag alert- I won the league again! Don't even need the game tonight.

:dance:

As usual, I asked Santa for a monkey, and as usual it didn't appear once again. I also asked for a 2017 Mustang GT500, also didn't appear. :(

But a Steelers win, and playoff berth at same time, and division champs at same time, and knocking rival out of playoffs at the same time.... I'll let Santa slide this year! :)

Abbey Marie
12-26-2016, 04:42 PM
As usual, I asked Santa for a monkey, and as usual it didn't appear once again. I also asked for a 2017 Mustang GT500, also didn't appear. :(

But a Steelers win, and playoff berth at same time, and division champs at same time, and knocking rival out of playoffs at the same time.... I'll let Santa slide this year! :)

Wouldn't a monkey require diapers? Your family is doing you a favor!

Congrats on the Steelers! I had to sit through the Eagles beating my Giants. Ugh.

SassyLady
12-28-2016, 02:51 AM
Dear daughter turned 40 this year and she wanted to go to Steelers/Ravens home game for birthday present and wouldn't you know it .. Christmas day! Christmas with kids and family more important so maybe next year when it's not on Christmas day.

Would have been one hell of birthday and Christmas gift for her ..... efficient a rabid fan her dog's name is Steeler.

Congrats Abbey for your win!

Abbey Marie
12-28-2016, 10:59 AM
Dear daughter turned 40 this year and she wanted to go to Steelers/Ravens home game for birthday present and wouldn't you know it .. Christmas day! Christmas with kids and family more important so maybe next year when it's not on Christmas day.

Would have been one hell of birthday and Christmas gift for her ..... efficient a rabid fan her dog's name is Steeler.

Congrats Abbey for your win!

Thanks!

jimnyc
12-28-2016, 11:18 AM
Christmas with kids and family more important so maybe next year when it's not on Christmas day.

If I scored tickets, either the family was going, or I would wave to them when the camera pans past my section of the stadium!!! I'd have LOVED to have been at that game!!!

Elessar
12-28-2016, 11:27 AM
Waiting for the Redskins - Giants finale...

Abbey Marie
12-28-2016, 11:31 AM
Waiting for the Redskins - Giants finale...

:2up:

jimnyc
12-28-2016, 11:33 AM
Does the Giants game have any implications left? The Steelers are in the playoffs, as are the Giants. We are #3 seed and that can't change, so most starters will rest next week.

Black Diamond
12-28-2016, 11:34 AM
Does the Giants game have any implications left? The Steelers are in the playoffs, as are the Giants. We are #3 seed and that can't change, so most starters will rest next week.
I heard Giants are fifth seed no matter what. So they go on the road with nothing to play for against a team with everything to play for

jimnyc
12-28-2016, 11:41 AM
Keep an eye out for Tampa Bay, they could take the SB - if they make the playoffs. And this is all they need to happen in this last week.

Tampa Bay must first beat the Carolina Panthers.
Packers need to lose
Houston needs to lose
Colts need to lose
Philly needs to lose
Seattle needs to lose

And if ALL that happens - then they only need the Giants and the 'Skins to end in a TIE!! Then they make the playoffs! :)

Elessar
12-28-2016, 01:41 PM

Redskins need a win to get in as the last NFC seed.

A tie will not help them at all.