PDA

View Full Version : Only One on the Board

Gunny
12-26-2016, 04:33 AM
Let's see what Gunny can screw with next. :laugh:

NightTrain
12-26-2016, 04:37 AM
Let's see what Gunny can screw with next. :laugh:

Not so fast, buddy boy! I've still got internet here in Kodiak.

Gunny
12-26-2016, 04:40 AM
Not so fast, buddy boy! I've still got internet here in Kodiak.

Weird. Drummond is on as well but y'all are not showing on my "Who's Online" list.

NightTrain
12-26-2016, 04:41 AM
That's odd.

So, what did you have for Christmas Dinner?

I found a vending machine and had 2 bags of popcorn for dinner - there is absolutely nothing open here. This town shuts down completely... kinda standard for bush communities.

Gunny
12-26-2016, 05:01 AM
That's odd.

So, what did you have for Christmas Dinner?

I found a vending machine and had 2 bags of popcorn for dinner - there is absolutely nothing open here. This town shuts down completely... kinda standard for bush communities.

I have a pregnant daughter. Grandpa forked up for IHOP. And some Reese's for dessert.:laugh: These people can slam down some food. I'm bigger than all of them and eat about half as much, if that. The SIL I can understand. He's a construction worker. The 3 girls don't do crap so it ain't getting burned off.

I have zero appetite for food. Ever since the hospital trip. Eating is a pain in the butt for me. I have to force myself. But I had this humongous burger (half made it home in the doggie bag).

Oh, and the goofballs all went to my mom's and had fried chicken. For my money's worth, I should have hung with you at the popcorn machine.

Abbey Marie
12-26-2016, 10:26 AM
It must be going around. Our daughter got pretty sick yesterday, so we ended up eating pancakes for Christmas. Turkey breast is still uneaten. Sorry NT!

NightTrain
12-26-2016, 10:42 AM
It must be going around. Our daughter got pretty sick yesterday, so we ended up eating pancakes for Christmas. Turkey breast is still uneaten. Sorry NT!

Pancakes? Yikes! Your daughter doing okay now?

And we were laughing about raiding a damn vending machine for Christmas! It's pretty funny, especially when I knew from the beginning of this trip that the odds were we'd be screwed. Still had a good time and made some decent coin.

Abbey Marie
12-26-2016, 11:58 AM

And we were laughing about raiding a damn vending machine for Christmas! It's pretty funny, especially when I knew from the beginning of this trip that the odds were we'd be screwed. Still had a good time and made some decent coin.

Stiil feverish, etc.

I think you should go into the prediction business. You were right about this trip, and about Hillary losing.

:thumb:

Gunny
12-26-2016, 12:37 PM

According to MY tv, y'all don't even have vending machines. You live in tin shacks or igloos and hunt and fish your dinner.:laugh:

Black Diamond
12-26-2016, 12:39 PM
According to MY tv, y'all don't even have vending machines. You live in tin shacks or igloos and hunt and fish your dinner.:laugh:

And look at Russia from their front porches. :)

Gunny
12-26-2016, 12:46 PM
And look at Russia from their front porches. :)

My whacko daughter wants to move there. I'm like and do what, exactly? She don't fish. I have to bait her hook. :laugh: Don't like guns and doesn't like snow. So I'm thinking that plan is short on brilliance.

Black Diamond
12-26-2016, 12:48 PM
My whacko daughter wants to move there. I'm like and do what, exactly? She don't fish. I have to bait her hook. :laugh: Don't like guns and doesn't like snow. So I'm thinking that plan is short on brilliance.

Probably wants to drag you up there with her. :)

Gunny
12-26-2016, 12:57 PM
Probably wants to drag you up there with her. :)

Nope. That's one move I ain't making. I know what it's like living in the cold. It's like living in the heat here only worse. That's called existing. Did you see that pic of NT's BBQ? It was a foot deep in snow in Oct. I got on shorts and flip flops and quite content.

Trigg
12-26-2016, 03:32 PM
Let's see what Gunny can screw with next. :laugh: you need a new hobby

Black Diamond
12-26-2016, 03:34 PM
you need a new hobby

Screwing can be a good hobby to have.

Trigg
12-26-2016, 03:38 PM
As usual we went to Nuke's huge hillbilly hoedown of a family gathering with all of his 9 aunts and uncles and 41 first cousins and their families and then off to his mom's house for a small family get together to exchange gifts with his brother and sisters families. I AM EXHAUSTED TODAY

fortunately I love this time of year and refuse to let anything bring me down. ;)

Trigg
12-26-2016, 03:55 PM
Screwing can be a good hobby to have. double entendre lol

Gunny
12-26-2016, 04:05 PM
As usual we went to Nuke's huge hillbilly hoedown of a family gathering with all of his 9 aunts and uncles and 41 first cousins and their families and then off to his mom's house for a small family get together to exchange gifts with his brother and sisters families. I AM EXHAUSTED TODAY

fortunately I love this time of year and refuse to let anything bring me down. ;)

Let me guess. One of the aunts is named Martha and the other Mamie. Only 41 cousins? Must be slacking around there.

Gunny
12-26-2016, 04:09 PM
Let me guess. One of the aunts is named Martha and the other Mamie. Only 41 cousins? Must be slacking around there.

And btw ma'am, I'm watching Peter Pan. :laugh:

Trigg
12-26-2016, 04:35 PM
Let me guess. One of the aunts is named Martha and the other Mamie. Only 41 cousins? Must be slacking around there. nope, but his mom's nickname is wappie and a cousin's is tugie. 😣

Black Diamond
12-26-2016, 05:08 PM
And btw ma'am, I'm watching Peter Pan. :laugh:

You'd be green too if someone hit your Peter with a pan.

Gunny
12-26-2016, 07:52 PM
You'd be green too if someone hit your Peter with a pan.

Pffft. Peter Pan is an idiot. I'd SO run off with Tinkerbell. Dude needs glasses worse than I do.:laugh: