PDA

View Full Version : As I Walk This Land...

Elessar
12-28-2016, 09:54 PM
I am turning over rocks, kicking cow pies apart...

...wondering where our big mouth, brave liberals have hidden.

Should I check known snake nests?

Only one of them relented. The rest slithered.

Gunny
12-28-2016, 10:02 PM

Had one in the back yard. Should see my hard as nails, Army vet daughter and her construction worker husband around snakes. I wish I had a video. "Daddy there's a snake in the yard". I'm the crippled old man, remember? Where's your husband? He's afraid of snakes. :laugh2:

I had to hobble out and beat the damned thing with my cane! :laugh:

Elessar
12-28-2016, 10:08 PM
Had one in the back yard. Should see my hard as nails, Army vet daughter and her construction worker husband around snakes. I wish I had a video. "Daddy there's a snake in the yard". I'm the crippled old man, remember? Where's your husband? He's afraid of snakes. :laugh2:

I had to hobble out and beat the damned thing with my cane! :laugh:

Ohhhh...

Answer...12 gauge with #2 shot, or a .38 with shot shells.

But I meant our liberal whiners and demanders here. :laugh:

Gunny
12-28-2016, 10:18 PM
Ohhhh...

Clue # 1 it's a rattlesnake, daddy. Rattlesnakes have rattles on them Einstein. Was just a dumbass chicken snak trying to get away from the dog. Oh, and I had a a machete had that snake been predisposed to being venomous. I'm like the dumbass dog ain't dead. That would have been a clue.

I was like, you live in South Texas ,,, how can you not identify a damned snake?

Gunny
12-28-2016, 10:46 PM
Clue # 1 it's a rattlesnake, daddy. Rattlesnakes have rattles on them Einstein. Was just a dumbass chicken snak trying to get away from the dog. Oh, and I had a a machete had that snake been predisposed to being venomous. I'm like the dumbass dog ain't dead. That would have been a clue.

I was like, you live in South Texas ,,, how can you not identify a damned snake?

Oh, and I thought this was going to be a Greenday video ...

Black Diamond
12-28-2016, 11:11 PM
Oh, and I thought this was going to be a Greenday video ...

Imagine if a recruit came in with that blue hair he used to sport?

Did you see recruits before their heads were shaved?

Gunny
12-28-2016, 11:19 PM
Imagine if a recruit came in with that blue hair he used to sport?

Did you see recruits before their heads were shaved?

Oh yeah. My new best friends. I was smart enough to get a haircut and shave before I went to boot camp. Cold shave with a Trac II at 2 AM sucks.

Elessar
12-29-2016, 12:23 AM

Copperheads....they don't have rattles, nor do coral snakes.

Biggest thing in this country all venomous snakes have one thing in common - a blunt tail.
Only the coral snake does not have the triangular head the others do.

....and I was referring in the OP that our local whining liberals have not come forth since
two days after the EC decision.

Gunny
12-29-2016, 06:35 AM
Copperheads....they don't have rattles, nor do coral snakes.

Biggest thing in this country all venomous snakes have one thing in common - a blunt tail.
Only the coral snake does not have the triangular head the others do.

....and I was referring in the OP that our local whining liberals have not come forth since
two days after the EC decision.

This isn't copperhead territory. In FL, it was moccasins. In the ME, it's asps. Down here, it's mostly rattlers or chicken snakes. Best weapon (besides a firearm which usually gets you some unwanted attention) is a hoe. I could give a crap less about some garter or chicken snake. It was the end of the world here. The SIL had me up at 2 AM over a chicken snake.:slap:

And if you haven't noticed, I am quite adept at trainwrecking threads. Let the lefties whine. Far as I'm concerned, they're just more snakes on the plane.:laugh:

NightTrain
12-29-2016, 10:17 AM

I'm still waiting for Petey to explain how we're about to run out of Oil, Natural Gas and Coal in a few years. He fled the scene like a Liberal faced with a job opportunity.

CSM
12-29-2016, 10:19 AM
I'm still waiting for Petey to explain how we're about to run out of Oil, Natural Gas and Coal in a few years. He fled the scene like a Liberal faced with a job opportunity.

him and OCA.... did OCA get banned again?

NightTrain
12-29-2016, 10:22 AM
him and OCA.... did OCA get banned again?

Yeah, OCA earned himself another Perma-Ban.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-29-2016, 11:23 AM
Ohhhh...

What?
As the subjects in your original reply or ----as targets! :laugh:--Tyr

Elessar
12-29-2016, 03:34 PM
Best weapon (besides a firearm which usually gets you some unwanted attention) is a hoe.

Ohhh...a hoe is a really good one, or a solid rake!:laugh:

Elessar
12-29-2016, 03:54 PM

Bully has been absent as well...and Tail

At least Gabby relented.

Elessar
12-29-2016, 03:56 PM
What?
As the subjects in your original reply or ----as targets! :laugh:--Tyr

Snake targets, silly.!:laugh:

NightTrain
12-29-2016, 04:00 PM
Bully has been absent as well...and Tail

At least Gabby relented.

Bully and Gabby are well aware they have no chance of winning any debate around here, so they've been reduced to hit-and-run posts designed to fire up the base. Simple, ineffective trolls.

TF would like to undo all the naughty things he said, but that won't happen. It is funny that he keeps returning to cautiously dip a toe in the water to see if there are any alligators lurking nearby.

Gunny
12-29-2016, 04:07 PM
Ohhh...a hoe is a really good one, or a solid rake!:laugh:

I was expecting Jimbob to bite on this one. Not THAT kind of ho. You throw a ho on a snake then end up having to do CPR. Don't know about you, but CPR on a ho is a think twice moment for me, Just where has that mouth been the last few hours?:laugh2:

Elessar
12-29-2016, 07:44 PM
Bully and Gabby are well aware they have no chance of winning any debate around here, so they've been reduced to hit-and-run posts designed to fire up the base. Simple, ineffective trolls.

TF would like to undo all the naughty things he said, but that won't happen. It is funny that he keeps returning to cautiously dip a toe in the water to see if there are any alligators lurking nearby.

Snapping turtles will do an number, too!:laugh:

Elessar
12-29-2016, 07:46 PM
I was expecting Jimbob to bite on this one. Not THAT kind of ho. You throw a ho on a snake then end up having to do CPR. Don't know about you, but CPR on a ho is a think twice moment for me, Just where has that mouth been the last few hours?:laugh2:

Not gonna go down that path, Gunny! I see what you meant!:laugh::laugh:

aboutime
12-29-2016, 08:31 PM

Elessar. The title you picked for this thread reminded me of a song from many years ago....you may remember.
Not trying to hurt your thread, but you need to hear this one.

http://youtu.be/UQU4sIn96M4

Elessar
12-29-2016, 08:35 PM
Yeah, OCA earned himself another Perma-Ban.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

No love lost there for that pencil-necked cyber-hard guy.