PDA

View Full Version : Thank you lefties for giving Trump nowhere else to go

tailfins
12-29-2016, 09:40 AM
Senators Sasse, Cruz and Lee as a group can force any proposal made by Donald Trump to the right when the Democrats offer lock step opposition. If the #NotMyPresident idiots paid any attention to Ex-VP Al Gore and been cordial with the President-elect he might be sending out tweets about the yuuuuge deal about his "really terrific" carbon tax. I didn't vote for Trump largely due to the risk of him making "awesome deals" with the Democrats. Again, I say "thank you" lefties for making that nearly impossible!

Elessar
12-29-2016, 08:08 PM
Senators Sasse, Cruz and Lee as a group can force any proposal made by Donald Trump to the right when the Democrats offer lock step opposition. If the #NotMyPresident idiots paid any attention to Ex-VP Al Gore and been cordial with the President-elect he might be sending out tweets about the yuuuuge deal about his "really terrific" carbon tax. I didn't vote for Trump largely due to the risk of him making "awesome deals" with the Democrats. Again, I say "thank you" lefties for making that nearly impossible!

That was a run-on paragraph that made no sense.

liberals lost...plain and simple.

Gunny
12-30-2016, 12:46 AM

?? No crap. Is that supposed to mean something?

tailfins
12-30-2016, 12:09 PM

Actually, the leftists lost twice. They lost the election and they lost to opportunity to take advantage of Trump being malleable (to quote Jimmy Carter). Given Trump's Democrat past, the left could have negotiated some policy victories from Trump had they not developed "Trump Derangement Syndrome"

Gunny
12-30-2016, 02:29 PM
Actually, the leftists lost twice. They lost the election and they lost to opportunity to take advantage of Trump being malleable (to quote Jimmy Carter). Given Trump's Democrat past, the left could have negotiated some policy victories from Trump had they not developed "Trump Derangement Syndrome"

Trump would have run as Democrat if it suited his interest. The lefties screwed the pooch on this one.

aboutime
12-30-2016, 03:46 PM

Thanks tailfins. Thanks for showing the rest of us how terribly confused, frustrated, insulted, and easily-led you, and the whiners of the DNC ideology actually are. All of you are honestly convinced...as Nancy Pelosi would have you believe...that you didn't lose the election(battle), but rather the War you need to survive with the Trump Derangement Sickness all of you are trying to hide.
Keep trying, and proving how the definition of Insanity actually applies to LIBERALS.

jimnyc
12-30-2016, 04:54 PM

They better take a peek at reality before they try and "force" anything in the future. The last time these folks felt powerful and thought they could win - they lost. And go ahead and side with the democrats on any proposals, they would only be adding to reasons as to why they won't get re-elected.

tailfins
12-30-2016, 05:17 PM
They better take a peek at reality before they try and "force" anything in the future. The last time these folks felt powerful and thought they could win - they lost. And go ahead and side with the democrats on any proposals, they would only be adding to reasons as to why they won't get re-elected.

I highly doubt that Trump would veto something forced to the right of what he wanted. For example, if Trump wanted Obamacare partially repealed and a bill for full repeal were placed on his desk, he would be hard pressed to veto it. It will be interesting to see which side wins on the defunding versus withdrawal from United Nations question.

jimnyc
12-30-2016, 05:38 PM
I highly doubt that Trump would veto something forced to the right of what he wanted. For example, if Trump wanted Obamacare partially repealed and a bill for full repeal were placed on his desk, he would be hard pressed to veto it. It will be interesting to see which side wins on the defunding versus withdrawal from United Nations question.

First off, you're still pushing the idea that he's a liberal, and will somehow need these 3 heroes to keep him in line for the rest of us on the right. I never believed this to be the case, nor do I now. His win was a done deal, and in stunning fashion he has appointed/nominated folks from the right anyway, imagine that!

Gunny
12-30-2016, 06:05 PM

Dude, are you going to share whatever the Hell you're smoking? What does de=funding the UN have to do with Obama care? I'm starting to feel like I'm in Neverland reading your posts. And I'm not even one of the people that dislikes you. You're all over the universe with your posts.

Elessar
12-30-2016, 11:29 PM

Try paragraphs for different issues.

You are seeming to just be one-sentencing ranting.

Black Diamond
12-30-2016, 11:54 PM
Try paragraphs for different issues.

You are seeming to just be one-sentencing ranting.

You know all the butthurt people are expressing about Hillary losing? TF is still butthurt about Cruz losing.

NightTrain
12-31-2016, 12:07 AM
I think it's laughable that you somehow think that Trump takes orders from anyone. He is exactly where he wants to be, and all you have to do is look at his Admin and statements to see where he falls politically.

If he were a Democrat, he would have run as a Democrat.

He doesn't need anyone's blessing, as he's already proven by beating 16 other Republican candidates and the best the Democrats could field, he beat the GOP, he beat a coordinated hostile media, he won despite Hellary having advance notice of debate questions, AND he won despite millions of supposed conservatives like you, Tailfins, that did everything they could do to discredit and sink him.

He won despite every political enemy possible doing everything they could to stop him.

He doesn't need anyone, and if there are GOP roadblocks then they'll be summarily removed in the very next election - that much is clear if you paid attention last November, and I'm quite sure politicians of all flavors took careful note.

It's Trump's agenda that won the election, not Cruz. Not Sasse. Not Lee. Certainly not Tailfins. Trump's.

tailfins
12-31-2016, 07:42 PM
Dude, are you going to share whatever the Hell you're smoking? What does de=funding the UN have to do with Obama care? I'm starting to feel like I'm in Neverland reading your posts. And I'm not even one of the people that dislikes you. You're all over the universe with your posts.

I'm just an anonymous person posting some opinions. If someone dislikes (or even hates) me, it's on them, not me.

Elessar
12-31-2016, 08:01 PM
I'm just an anonymous person posting some opinions. If someone dislikes (or even hates) me, it's on them, not me.

Well...You lit the candle. Enjoy the flame.

Black Diamond
12-31-2016, 08:05 PM
Well...You lit the candle. Enjoy the flame.

He probably does.

tailfins
12-31-2016, 08:58 PM
He probably does.

I neither enjoy it nor despise it. It's just "there".

Gunny
12-31-2016, 09:11 PM

Honestly I don't care. But when you endeavor to piss off people, don't get all butt hurt and whine when you achieve your goal. You step in the ring you are going to get hit. You xan roll with the punches or get your ass knocked out.

tailfins
12-31-2016, 09:29 PM
Honestly I don't care. But when you endeavor to piss off people, don't get all butt hurt and whine when you achieve your goal. You step in the ring you are going to get hit. You xan roll with the punches or get your ass knocked out.

I get that. In general the thing to do is just not engage people. Don't waste keystrokes on things that aren't worth the effort.

Gunny
12-31-2016, 09:47 PM
I get that. In general the thing to do is just not engage people. Don't waste keystrokes on things that aren't worth the effort.

You're missing the point. When you engagenin battle have a plan, Hit and miss is not a plan. you engage, and stand your ground,

What you consider people to be worth is a hill of beans. You do more harm to yourself here with your hit and run crap than any point you try to make. I've gone against almost everyone on this board. I have yet to back down or run, win lose or draw.

If you think no one here is worth your time, don't come. If you want to [lay the game, then man the fuck up and play.