PDA

View Full Version : Contradiction??

Black Diamond
12-30-2016, 12:37 AM
"I don't believe in karma, but Karma is a bitch".

Gunny
12-30-2016, 01:13 AM
"I don't believe in karma, but Karma is a bitch".

Then call it payback. It comes out the same in the end. I believe in good and evil and good always wins. The hard way at times, but good always triumphs over evil.

Black Diamond
12-30-2016, 01:17 AM
Then call it payback. It comes out the same in the end. I believe in good and evil and good always wins. The hard way at times, but good always triumphs over evil.

I hope you're right re good.

Gunny
12-30-2016, 01:36 AM
I hope you're right re good.

The question is not "if". It's "When". And at what cost when we finally get off our asses and something?

Black Diamond
12-30-2016, 01:42 AM
The question is not "if". It's "When". And at what cost when we finally get off our asses and something?

Is Hitler the prime example of that? No one did anything about him or stood up to him until it was too late?

Gunny
12-30-2016, 01:52 AM
Is Hitler the prime example of that? No one did anything about him or stood up to him until it was too late?

Hitler is a good example. Look what it cost in lives in the end when he could have been shut down at the starting gate. Unlike some think, a word is only as good as the sword behind it. Had France and GB enforced the Treaty of Versailles from the onset, there would have been no 3rd Reich.

Had Idiot boy not pulled our team out at half time, there'd be no ISIS. Had we backed our mouths in the East, Russia would still be twiddling its thumbs.

Instead, we have to have a Pearl Harbor or 9/11 t act and we only get action from the left after they change their Depends.