PDA

View Full Version : Obama 'not going quietly' .. ??

Drummond
01-01-2017, 11:55 AM
I've just picked up on this link.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obama-i-wont-leave-on-jan-20/article/2610644#!

President Obama used his final weekly address in 2016 to make it plainer than ever that he won't retire quietly once Donald Trump is sworn in as president.

Couching his address to the nation as assurance that he will remain committed to defending the "progress" achieved by his administration, the president made it crystal clear that he intends to be a thorn in President Trump's side after the official handover of power on Jan. 20.

Offering the clearest indication yet of his plan to be active on the political scene after he is ostensibly back in private life, Obama said Saturday, "As I prepare to take on the even more important role of citizen, know that I will be there with you every step of the way to ensure that this country forever strives to live up to the incredible promise of our founding — that all of us are created equal, and all of us deserve every chance to live out our dreams."

These Lefties just don't know when to quit, do they ?

Seems that Obama will miss power too much, after Trump takes over. He needs his ego boosted still .....

NightTrain
01-01-2017, 12:18 PM
I've just picked up on this link.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obama-i-wont-leave-on-jan-20/article/2610644#!

These Lefties just don't know when to quit, do they ?

Seems that Obama will miss power too much, after Trump takes over. He needs his ego boosted still .....

I'm not very worried about him... he didn't do shit while in office - and I'm pretty sure he'll do even less outside. Plus, his incompetence carries no weight as a civilian.

I'm sure he'll squeal like hell as every EO gets stripped away and his 'legacy' deleted, but I'm looking forward to that. His tears will be the most delicious of all.

Black Diamond
01-01-2017, 12:47 PM
He will spend half the time squealing and the other half golfing.

Drummond
01-01-2017, 07:39 PM
He will spend half the time squealing and the other half golfing.

He will probably do what Tony Blair did. Blair made a small fortune being paid for dinner speeches -- then, he interfered in political arenas such as the Middle East, offering input that nobody actually needed.

The fact is that Obama is though better of outside of the US than he is within it ... and we 'know' this from Obama himself, when he declared as much in an 'exclusive' BBC interview. Certainly if the BBC's conduct is anything to go by (they aired a Michelle Obama speech given to some London schoolkids no less than FIFTEEN TIMES), there are those in my neck of the woods who think he's some kind of Messiah.

Trump's image abroad is pretty poor, it has to be said. I'm sure Obama will work to keep that status quo intact.