PDA

View Full Version : Can someone decipher?

jimnyc
01-04-2017, 02:29 PM
So maybe I technically don't need someone to decipher. But can you believe someone sends out a product with instructions written as this? I don't care if foreign or not, it's half gibberish!! But I'll give them a little leeway, and punish myself for not doing my due diligence.

So I bought a cool little pair of bluetooth stereo headphones. They are very highly recommended by other members on Amazon. They still may turn out to be the best pair I ever bought. But if I did look them up first, I would see this following address, and I have NO idea where even in the world this is!!

Address:Room1331,Weidonglong Technology Mansion, Longhua Avenue, Longhua New Area Tel: +86-755-28156666

Here are the extremely well written instructions. How do you grade them, teach? Kathianne

http://i.imgur.com/5aOzlPv.jpg

jimnyc
01-04-2017, 02:30 PM
"If the bluetooth headset is too far to be connected with other product, it will affect the using effect". :laugh:

jimnyc
01-04-2017, 03:22 PM
It's fully charged!!! First thing I did was turn it on of course. I put it around my neck and checked it out in the mirror. Looks discreet, I like! Then I put the buds in both ears and turn on Pandora and try a few different stations I have setup, and try lowering and maximizing the volume. Dang, the music sounds fantastic in stereo like that. Would be great when working out or whatever, but I suppose doing so while driving would cause you to not hear the background. Whatever. But VERY impressed with the sound quality with music.

Then I called my own voicemail to test the phone crap. The voicemail sounded a little rocky, like a little bit of a robotic garbled sound, but not horrendous. Then I called the home number and listened to our house message and it seemed to be about the same. So then I texted my wife to call me and test.

Holy McCrapsicles, Batman, these things SUCK!! First, almost the entire time it sounds worse than when I called the VM's. It's just a crappy, garbled, robotic, up and down volume crappy sound. She asked me "what, what, what did you say, what, what, I can't hear you, you sound like crap, what, what, what did you say....?????

So weird that the sound coming into my fat ears was so glorious when listening to music, but 100% the opposite when using it for speaking on the phone. If only I could have seen that user manual ahead of time!! :laugh2: And I did a search before posting the photo, I can't find the manual anywhere online. :(

Piso of Sheeto.

NightTrain
01-04-2017, 03:25 PM
Love that Engrish.

I had an RC Helicopter a while back that was more entertaining to read the instructions than fly it!

jimnyc
01-04-2017, 03:26 PM
Love that Engrish.

I had an RC Helicopter a while back that was more entertaining to read the instructions than fly it!

Same with this thing. I'll likely just give it to the kid later when he gets home and tell him I got him a cool gift for listening to music on his phone! LOL

Kathianne
01-04-2017, 04:53 PM
OMG! Had me ROFLMAO. Too funny.

Gunny
01-04-2017, 05:22 PM
"If the bluetooth headset is too far to be connected with other product, it will affect the using effect". :laugh:

How sad is it I understand THAT and can't configure my damned laptop?

Gunny
01-04-2017, 05:30 PM
BTW ... what all that gibberish say is: charge ti, turn it on, and your phone will find it for you.

aboutime
01-04-2017, 07:23 PM
Seems that buying Chinese products is now coming back to haunt all of us. The ENGRISH??? That's funny. REMEMBER.

"The Chinese call Election Day.....ERECTION DAY? Nuff said???:dance::clap::laugh:

KarlMarx
01-07-2017, 04:13 PM
I don't know if anyone remembers that old joke about

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

that was popular a few years ago?

This thread reminds me of that

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/03/Aybabtu.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_your_base_are_belong_to_us

gabosaurus
01-07-2017, 08:39 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/299/700/092.jpg