PDA

View Full Version : Have to Agree with Abs

Gunny
01-05-2017, 12:48 PM
Get Marie Osmond off my damned tube. Letter to Marie ... you're a shill. You're as old as I am. Yet you pimp weightwatchers like a whore. Forget to mention the cosmetic surgery, makeup and lighting?

"I'm Marie ..." Yeah. That makes you Donnie Osmond's little sister who has exactly how many hits? GO AWAY. And take that cow Oprah with you. She's gone up and down by 50 pounds every other decade. Still a fat cow.

And jimnyc I need my own little subforum like tyr has, only I want it to bitch about commercials. I hate them more than I hate you.:slap:

Abbey Marie
01-05-2017, 01:23 PM
She makes me want to throw something at my TV.

Gunny
01-05-2017, 01:36 PM
She makes me want to throw something at my TV.

Yeah. Especially the 2 minute long ones. It's like I'm going to die of old age before you get off my screen an put the show back on;

The other one that aggravates the Hell out of me is the damned doctor in a lab coat with a stethascope draped over his neck. GMAFB. When was the last time an actual doctor used one? And when did they start wearing labrat coats again? All the ones I've seen wear scrubs and the nurse, not the doc, takes your vitals.

I don't know which is worse --- the pre-school salesmanship or the fact there are pre-school minds that believe the crap.

aboutime
01-05-2017, 08:46 PM
Get Marie Osmond off my damned tube. Letter to Marie ... you're a shill. You're as old as I am. Yet you pimp weightwatchers like a whore. Forget to mention the cosmetic surgery, makeup and lighting?

"I'm Marie ..." Yeah. That makes you Donnie Osmond's little sister who has exactly how many hits? GO AWAY. And take that cow Oprah with you. She's gone up and down by 50 pounds every other decade. Still a fat cow.

And jimnyc I need my own little subforum like tyr has, only I want it to bitch about commercials. I hate them more than I hate you.:slap:

Gunny. My wife and I listen to Oldies all day. Got tired of Re-runs being stuck in between FLO and her PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE commercials, the GEICO little green talking idiot, Marie Osmond, and ALL THE OPRAH crap. We also found the commercials, back to back take up almost HALF of the time advertised for the programs.
So, TV is really a total waste of money. The only reason we have it now is because the CABLE company provides the INTERNET High speed service, WIFI.

Russ
01-05-2017, 09:24 PM
I can verify that Abbey loves that Marie Osmond commercial. I'm thinking of getting a DVD version of it for her. ;)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-05-2017, 09:54 PM

I need my own little subforum like tyr has, only I want it to bitch about commercials.

^^^^^ I think I got my own sub-forum because Jim was tired of my rants in every other thread.
And keeping me busy there gave some relief! :laugh:

Bitch about commercials because I go along with that since I hate all of them.
WELL, EXCEPT THE ONES WITH THOSE SCANTILY CLAD BIKINI GIRLS!
You know , the ones they no longer put on for us red-bloodied American heterosexual males to eyeball and drool over..:laugh:-Tyr

Abbey Marie
01-05-2017, 11:48 PM

And @jimnyc (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1) I need my own little subforum like tyr has, only I want it to bitch about commercials. I hate them more than I hate you.:slap:

Yes, what he said.