PDA

View Full Version : Greta going to MSNBC.

Black Diamond
01-05-2017, 04:30 PM
http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2017/01/greta-van-susteren-to-join-msnbc-233228

NightTrain
01-05-2017, 04:37 PM
First Megyn Kelly, now Greta.

I suspect NBC is throwing huge amounts of money at FOX personnel to gain credibility after running themselves into the dirt during the '16 election.

And it appears that CNN is planting their collective heads in the sand, hoping their credibility will magically self-repair.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-05-2017, 06:17 PM
First Megyn Kelly, now Greta.

I suspect NBC is throwing huge amounts of money at FOX personnel to gain credibility after running themselves into the dirt during the '16 election.

And it appears that CNN is planting their collective heads in the sand, hoping their credibility will magically self-repair.

Trying to buy respect..
Sad truth is that --people wiling to "sell their respect" have none to sell.--Tyr

aboutime
01-05-2017, 07:05 PM
Just more prooff, how FOLLOWING THE MONEY, pays.

Can't blame Greta. READ THIS: http://www.thewrap.com/greta-van-susteren-explains-why-she-quit-fox-news/

As for Kelly...GOODBYE. Her credibility left with her tears for Hillary.

Abbey Marie
01-05-2017, 07:19 PM
"Blonde" count at FOX down 2. Goodness, what will they do ? :laugh2:

Kathianne
01-05-2017, 07:21 PM
Well it looks like it will be the Trump Network for the entire prime time line-up. In the morning Fox & Friends has been Trump only for over a year.

Abbey Marie
01-05-2017, 07:22 PM
Martha McCallum is taking Carlson's place, so he can take Kelly's. Each is a big improvement over Kelly.

Kathianne
01-05-2017, 07:25 PM
Martha McCallum is taking Carlson's place, so he can take Kelly's. Each is a big improvement over Kelly.

I like Martha McCallum, she does a good job in the news department. I actually like Tucker Carlson, but he has been among the Trump can do no wrong and IF he does, it's in reaction to unfair treatment.

Basically the same problem with FOX, that I've had with CNN with Democrats, not just Obama or Clinton, all Democrats. FOX pretty much is just in the bag for Trump.

aboutime
01-05-2017, 08:40 PM
I like Martha McCallum, she does a good job in the news department. I actually like Tucker Carlson, but he has been among the Trump can do no wrong and IF he does, it's in reaction to unfair treatment.

Basically the same problem with FOX, that I've had with CNN with Democrats, not just Obama or Clinton, all Democrats. FOX pretty much is just in the bag for Trump.

Kathianne. You should be happy, like the rest of us, that Fox goes out of their way to make sure THE TRUTH, and not more LIBERAL LIES are being called Real news.

Would you expect CNN, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, or PBS to be on Trumps good side?
Kinda sounds UNFAIR, if the only Cable Network pulling for Trump is FOX?
Where else can we go to get HONEST FACTS?