PDA

View Full Version : Please do not touch Gunny in no way!

Balu
01-05-2017, 06:00 PM
Please, do not touch Gunny in no way!
This Me, Balu, saying to you. Me, as a retired Russian senior officer.
I respect him as a citizen of YOUR country defending your lives.
We both know what it means.
Peace to our Homes! :slap:

Gunny
01-05-2017, 08:18 PM
Please, do not touch Gunny in no way!
This Me, Balu, saying to you. Me, as a retired Russian senior officer.
I respect him as a citizen of YOUR country defending your lives.
We both know what it means.
Peace to our Homes! :slap:

What do I have to do with this? I'm a Cold War military brat. You being a retired Russian officer just makes you a target to me. Difference between you and me is I always respected and never underestimated my enemy.

Balu, whether or not you like my personality, I always treat you like an equal. A lesson in humility you could learn from.

gabosaurus
01-05-2017, 11:07 PM
I think Balu is spending too much time thinking about Gunny. :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv-34w8kGPM

Gunny
01-05-2017, 11:45 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv-34w8kGPM

I need to put on my Mr Professor thinking cap and merge these Gunny threads. Crap, I sit here and wait for my next physical therapy appointment and pet kitties.

I do think it's bullshit that he takes potshots at me and doesn't respond to me. That's how Russian officers play? Dead meat. Pretend I don't exist until you see that muzzle flash.

Army officer my dying ass.

Balu
01-05-2017, 11:45 PM

You are wrong!
I don't care about any American sarge personally.
I only want you to have due responsibility to a person you owe, and nothing more. personally.

Gunny
01-05-2017, 11:54 PM
You are wrong!
I don't care about any American sarge personally.
I only want you to have due responsibility to a person you owe, and nothing more. personally.

Call me sarge aagin you fuckwit piece of shit. You don't know shit. Everything to post is someone else's work. You wouldn't last 2 seconds in the field with me. If you want to start some shit, go for it, but don't run away like a little girl when you get engaged.

Or is that how you commies do it? Start a fight then run?

Bring your shit Motherfucker, and I don't mean your cut n paste bullshit. I'll put your ass in the ground so fast you won't even hear the round that hits you. You couldn't argue your way out of a pot of boiling water.

Now stand the fuck up or stand the fuck down.

Gunny
01-06-2017, 01:33 AM
I'll sit here and wait. At least until I fall asleep. I AM sick dpistick, Feel free to come on back though.

Bilgerat
01-06-2017, 01:14 PM
As for not touching Gunny, I've had my overseas shots

I ain't skeered (lol)

Gunny
01-06-2017, 10:45 PM
As for not touching Gunny, I've had my overseas shots

I ain't skeered (lol)

You better get your shots. And some extras. I got more crap wrong with me right now than Carter has little liver pills. :laugh: