PDA

View Full Version : CNN’s Don Lemon on Chicago Torture Video: ‘I Don’t Think It Was Evil’

KarlMarx
01-06-2017, 06:36 AM
CNN host Don Lemon said Wednesday evening the broadcasted torture of a bound and gagged victim in Chicago was not “evil,” adding that the suspects had “bad home training.”

News broke nationally Wednesday after a Facebook Live video showed the victim beaten, slashed, held at knifepoint, and more in a Chicago apartment while assailants are heard (http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/01/04/chicago-pd-wont-confirm-purported-anti-white-torture-incident-hate-crime/) saying “fuck white people” and “fuck Trump.” Chicago police held a press conference the same day to announce an investigation is underway and four adults are in police custody. The suspects held the “traumatized” victim for as many as 48 hours, police said (http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/04/chicago-police-hold-press-conference-addressing-facebook-live-video-depicting-beating-of-traumatized-chicago-man/).

the rest of the article at...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/05/cnns-don-lemon-on-chicago-torture-video-i-dont-think-it-was-evil/

Full disclosure... my son is a high functioning autistic person... and this event has really got under my skin.

That being said, Don Lemon, what the f*** is your problem? "Bad home training"? What the hell do you think those kids are, poodles? The problem with people like Lemon and his colleagues in the MSM is that they can't call evil what it actually is.

I suppose if the roles were reversed and a black kid was tortured by a bunch of white kids, not only would you not be minimizing the situation, but you'd be reporting about Chicago being torched by BLM.

Of course, if he were GAY, then we'd never hear the end of it. You and your fellow sodomites in the media, like Rachel Maddow, would be broadcasting nonstop on this event.

But no, a mentally disabled young white man is victimized, tortured, and tormented by a bunch of black "kids" and forced to say "Fuck Trump" and "Fuck White People", drink from a toilet, and threatened with a knife and we have to put up with people like Don Lemon minimizing the situation.

"Bad home training"????? I suppose the people who ran Auschwitz were not evil either, but were victims of bad upbringing.

Oh, and by the way, these kids were highly influenced by the Black Lives Matter movement and the Trump hatred, which has been in large part fueled by the Obama Administration.

I place a large part of the blame not only on the people like Barack Obama but the Black Lives Matter movement.

By the way... as whites continue to become a minority in this country be sure that you will see an increase in attacks by blacks on white people and the main stream media doing what it does best, totally ignoring the issue.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-06-2017, 10:17 AM
Full disclosure... my son is a high functioning autistic person... and this event has really got under my skin.

That being said, Don Lemon, what the f*** is your problem? "Bad home training"? What the hell do you think those kids are, poodles? The problem with people like Lemon and his colleagues in the MSM is that they can't call evil what it actually is.

I suppose if the roles were reversed and a black kid was tortured by a bunch of white kids, not only would you not be minimizing the situation, but you'd be reporting about Chicago being torched by BLM.

Of course, if he were GAY, then we'd never hear the end of it. You and your fellow sodomites in the media, like Rachel Maddow, would be broadcasting nonstop on this event.

But no, a mentally disabled young white man is victimized, tortured, and tormented by a bunch of black "kids" and forced to say "Fuck Trump" and "Fuck White People", drink from a toilet, and threatened with a knife and we have to put up with people like Don Lemon minimizing the situation.

"Bad home training"????? I suppose the people who ran Auschwitz were not evil either, but were victims of bad upbringing.

Oh, and by the way, these kids were highly influenced by the Black Lives Matter movement and the Trump hatred, which has been in large part fueled by the Obama Administration.

I place a large part of the blame not only on the people like Barack Obama but the Black Lives Matter movement.

By the way... as whites continue to become a minority in this country be sure that you will see an increase in attacks by blacks on white people and the main stream media doing what it does best, totally ignoring the issue.

Your post is dead on the money. What we see now in this is the media, the government(read Feds), the totally corrupt dem party and its allies
actively promoting hatred and violence toward whites while ignoring any violence from blacks- and even seeking to justify such violence as
ok since we evil whiteys are to be paid back for slavery.
Slavery that was outlawed over 150 years go!
These lib/dems, mainstream media types, all need their sorry, ffng asses stomped in my opinion. -:mad:--Tyr

pete311
01-06-2017, 10:37 AM

Guess I missed the meeting where BLM encouraged kidnapping and torture. Yup, miss that one. Can you send me a transcript?
http://blacklivesmatter.com/guiding-principles/

jimnyc
01-06-2017, 11:02 AM
Guess I missed the meeting where BLM encouraged kidnapping and torture. Yup, miss that one. Can you send me a transcript?

Can you show me in there where they encourage mass protests? Rioting? Stealing/looting? Encouraging others to destroy things? Harassing police and/or white people?

And yes, these ALLLLLLLLLLL happened at MORE than many of the BLM events.

pete311
01-06-2017, 01:04 PM
Can you show me in there where they encourage mass protests? Rioting? Stealing/looting? Encouraging others to destroy things? Harassing police and/or white people?

And yes, these ALLLLLLLLLLL happened at MORE than many of the BLM events.

Yes please show me. You can seperate individuals from the movement. One can riot, murder or whatnot in the name of anything. BLM condones and encourages none of it. Remember personal responsibility?

jimnyc
01-06-2017, 02:03 PM
Yes please show me. You can seperate individuals from the movement. One can riot, murder or whatnot in the name of anything. BLM condones and encourages none of it. Remember personal responsibility?

Point is, there has been a LOT more that has happened as a result of the BLM movement. And yes, many prominent folks in that movement got folks riled up. Another one of their leaders just had to have a restraining order put against him for harassing the chief of police. It's FAR from a bunch of nice folks lighting candles and being peaceful. And just because things aren't on their website, it HARDLY means that it doesn't happen OFTEN when members of this group are involved.

And no. Sure, one can blame just the individual, and I'm happy to do so, and thus far I believe only the individual should be penalized. But you're naive if you believe so much of the BS/violence and other things would have happened even if there wasn't the BLM group.

A ton of it started with the megaphone and "burn this bitch down" - and it's always good with "no justice no peace", which many members take literally.

As for personal responsibility, couldn't agree more. Since this is all about black/white - whenever they are violent with someone, start rolling out the hate crimes. That will prevent future violence from this group.

NightTrain
01-06-2017, 02:24 PM

Yes, BLM has been the shining model of civic responsibility, tolerance and lawfulness. I even heard a couple of them condemn the cop murdery thing, kinda... with the justification of the act included, of course.

KarlMarx
01-06-2017, 02:39 PM

Out of the mouths of BLM activists comes the truth and their real agenda

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-don-chicago-white-assault-case-blm-movement-article-1.2935825T

BLM is more concerned that they are being blamed for this attack rather than the attack was on a disabled white kid. And frankly, I think you are too.

I suppose the "Fuck White People" and "Fuck Donald Trump", those kids just made that up ... perhaps they saw it on a Flintstones cartoon.

Kids that are taught to respect people despite their skin color, despite their inability to stand up from themselves don't kidnap and torture.

Oh, and is BLM holding a protest march over this? No, they aren't... they issue a statement full of hot air so that they can save face.

I doubt anything that BLM says is honest. Their rallies often become violent, their rallies have produced rioting and looting. Their condemnation of this incident means nothing to me. Once they become peaceful, TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for BLACK ON BLACK crime, quit blaming the police, THEN maybe I will believe them. Their actions, or lack of action speak far louder than their words.

BLM and the Nazis have several things in common... they both play the part of the victim very well, they find a scapegoat (Jews or Whites), they justify their actions (or find someone to blame), oh, and they are good at getting people like you to sympathize with them.

Elessar
01-06-2017, 02:45 PM
Another one nails it, Karl!:beer:

Black Diamond
01-06-2017, 03:07 PM
They hold the same level of responsibility as the klan did for lynchings.

pete311
01-06-2017, 03:54 PM
They hold the same level of responsibility as the klan did for lynchings.

Yup, these beliefs look just like the klans beliefs

There may be some bad apples, but the movement's ideals are good. Separate the individuals from the movement. Find me something on their website that condones anything but peace.

Abbey Marie
01-06-2017, 04:17 PM
No God, no evil.

At this point, our whole country is drinking toilet water.

Gunny
01-06-2017, 04:27 PM

I missed this. Got one of those (grand) childs. It's just bullies and I HATE bullies. Don't come around here.

Elessar
01-06-2017, 04:31 PM

Let's see Al Sharpton insist on personal responsibility; let's see Al Holder insist on it;
let's see BO insist on it; let's see Loretta Lynch insist on it.

Ding-Ding! Time is up! They have not done that.

pete311
01-06-2017, 04:35 PM
Let's see Al Sharpton insist on personal responsibility; let's see Al Holder insist on it;

And they are affiliated with BLM how?

Black Diamond
01-06-2017, 04:37 PM
Hitler and Stalin's fathers used to beat them unconscious. Maybe they didn't commit evil either.

NightTrain
01-06-2017, 04:38 PM

Well, for starters, Petey :

Members of the Black Lives Matter movement should not get “discouraged by those who would use your lawful actions as a cover for their heinous violence,” Attorney General Loretta Lynch said Friday.Her encouragement of the radical movement came a few hours after five officers were gunned down and six were wounded by an African-American radical attacker during a Black Lives Matter protest in Dallas.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/08/loretta-lynch-dallas-black-live-matter-shooting/

pete311
01-06-2017, 04:44 PM

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/08/loretta-lynch-dallas-black-live-matter-shooting/

I ask you again how they are directly affiliated with BLM. One person's comment does not speak for the movement's ideals and beliefs.

NightTrain
01-06-2017, 04:55 PM
I ask you again how they are directly affiliated with BLM. One person's comment does not speak for the movement's ideals and beliefs.

Going the obtuse route, eh, Petey?

You don't think that the US Attorney General encouraging thugs to carry on a few hours after 5 police officers were gunned down during a BLM 'protest' was anything less than full throated support?

pete311
01-06-2017, 04:57 PM

You don't think that the US Attorney General encouraging thugs to carry on a few hours after 5 police officers were gunned down during a BLM 'protest' was anything less than full throated support?

So you have a beef with Loretta not BLM

Gunny
01-06-2017, 04:58 PM

So tell me, why is BLM not racist but all us white Southern rednecks are racist? There is no idea behind BLM besides an excuse and hate. You ever watch those morons on TV? Is that how YOU behave? I'd be ashamed of myself acting like an animal for no reason.

NightTrain
01-06-2017, 05:06 PM

So you have a beef with Loretta not BLM

Boom! :thanks:

I just picked Lynch randomly. Would you like to investigate the others, too?

Or would you like to humbly eat your serving of crow and admit to Elessar that you were wrong?

pete311
01-06-2017, 05:12 PM

Or would you like to humbly eat your serving of crow and admit to Elessar that you were wrong?
None listed are part of BLM, so I haven't a clue what you are talking about. I am defending BLM and not individuals.

Black Diamond
01-06-2017, 05:13 PM
None listed are part of BLM, so I haven't a clue what you are talking about. I am defending BLM and not individuals.

We should start defending the Ku Klux Klan and not individuals.

pete311
01-06-2017, 05:23 PM
You think the beliefs of BLM are on the same morality level as the KKK? Do I need to link you to their beliefs page again?

NightTrain
01-06-2017, 05:24 PM
You think the beliefs of BLM are on the same morality level as the KKK? Do I need to link you to their beliefs page again?

I missed the article where the KKK gunned down 5 police officers at a KKK rally.

pete311
01-06-2017, 05:26 PM
I missed the article where the KKK gunned down 5 police officers at a KKK rally.

Whoever gunned down the officers was not in line with what BLM stands for. Do I need to link you to their beliefs page?

NightTrain
01-06-2017, 05:29 PM
Whoever gunned down the officers was not in line with what BLM stands for. Do I need to link you to their beliefs page?

I can make up all sorts of crap, just like you do with every post, and just like BLM did with their supposed standards - that's nothing more than a legal CYA.

The proof is in the pudding, Peteykins. BLM is nothing more than a cover for thuggery, looting, rioting & murder.

Would you like to see some examples of BLM's handiwork?

Black Diamond
01-06-2017, 05:31 PM

The person (or people) who gunned down the officers wasn't in line with "Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon" ?

I disagree.

Black Diamond
01-06-2017, 05:31 PM

Both are racist terrorist organizations.

Gunny
01-06-2017, 05:39 PM

I'm an American. I defend their rights. Not their ideology.

KarlMarx
01-06-2017, 06:29 PM
Like I already said once before... pete311 is more outraged that BLM's reputation was sullied rather than a disabled kid was tortured by four thugs....

Just want to make that one perfectly clear.

pete311
01-06-2017, 06:34 PM
Like I already said once before... pete311 is more outraged that BLM's reputation was sullied rather than a disabled kid was tortured by four thugs....

Just want to make that one perfectly clear.

Maybe you missed my post in the other thread
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?57860-At-Least-4-Blacks-Torture-White-Mentally-Challenged-Man-Over-Trump&p=850400#post850400

KarlMarx
01-06-2017, 06:41 PM

pete311
01-06-2017, 07:11 PM
yup, that's what I thought

aboutime
01-06-2017, 07:16 PM

petey. You should be able to QUOTE the BLM, and KKK belief pages by heart.

You can pretend to be someone, or something you are not. But your words prove to all of us WHAT, and WHO you really are here.

I just wonder if you actually HATE YOURSELF, as much as you HATE OTHERS who disagree with you...because you are a hypocrite on steroids.

KarlMarx
01-06-2017, 07:26 PM
yup, that's what I thought

Could not leave well enough alone, could you?

OK....

Here's something for you to print out an place over your mantle

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9597&stc=1

Hopefully, you will not ever have to suffer the heartache of having a near and dear one being disabled and watching them being taunted, alienated, and abused by "normal" people...

But if you ever do... give your buddies at BLM a call, perhaps they'll send you a flying f*** in the mail

pete311
01-06-2017, 07:31 PM
Could not leave well enough alone, could you?

OK....

Here's something for you to print out an place over your mantle

Hopefully, you will not ever have to suffer the heartache of having a near and dear one being disabled and watching them being taunted, alienated, and abused by "normal" people...

But if you ever do... give your buddies at BLM a call, perhaps they'll send you a flying f*** in the mail

What are you going on about. I condemned the act and hope they rot in prison.

jimnyc
01-06-2017, 07:36 PM

Let me ask this, since it's not really an "official" group, and members are nationwide... Are only the folks who made the website members of the BLM? If at a protest, WHO are members? Just one or 2 people? It's a very loosely put together group and any statement on a website HARDLY describes the ACTUAL actions since it's inception. Even so called leaders have gotten into trouble, and for more than peaceful protests. You want to absolve anyone who is mentioned, but they consider themselves part of the movement, and then act out afterwards.

jimnyc
01-06-2017, 07:38 PM

The KKK don't call for violence either. :rolleyes:

pete311
01-06-2017, 08:03 PM
Let me ask this, since it's not really an "official" group, and members are nationwide... Are only the folks who made the website members of the BLM? If at a protest, WHO are members? Just one or 2 people? It's a very loosely put together group and any statement on a website HARDLY describes the ACTUAL actions since it's inception. Even so called leaders have gotten into trouble, and for more than peaceful protests. You want to absolve anyone who is mentioned, but they consider themselves part of the movement, and then act out afterwards.

Exactly, condemn the violence from any individuals, even leaders. The movement's beliefs listed on their page are hard to argue unless you are a racist white supremacist.

pete311
01-06-2017, 08:04 PM
The KKK don't call for violence either. :rolleyes:

Are you really comparing the KKK to BLM. Wow. Not surprised though. Back in the day most of this forum would be members.

aboutime
01-06-2017, 08:09 PM
Are you really comparing the KKK to BLM. Wow. Not surprised though. Back in the day most of this forum would be members.

Okay petey. So, now's the time to spill the beans here. Tell us all. Which group do you associate yourself, and your beliefs with MOST?

Always pointing accusing fingers....as you do. Just happens to be one of the very first signs used by Illiterate Liberals, on forums, where you try to distract attention from yourself by BLAMING, or POINTING FINGERS at others.

Which tactic are you most experienced with today?

jimnyc
01-06-2017, 08:13 PM
Exactly, condemn the violence from any individuals, even leaders. The movement's beliefs listed on their page are hard to argue unless you are a racist white supremacist.

The KKK states their beliefs and they condone PEACE, and have no desire to harm blacks. So they're a good group then, right? And if a "member" should be arrested for beating up a black person - can't hold it on the KKK, since their site states differently, correct?

jimnyc
01-06-2017, 08:15 PM

I don't see ANY kkk deaths going on anymore - but blacks attacking police officers and white folks is coming on strong.

Back in the day, you would have been beaten up by some guys in the streets for being a faggot.

pete311
01-06-2017, 08:20 PM
The KKK states their beliefs and they condone PEACE, and have no desire to harm blacks. So they're a good group then, right? And if a "member" should be arrested for beating up a black person - can't hold it on the KKK, since their site states differently, correct?

One promotes racism and white supremacy with a disgusting past that dwarfs any BLM transgressions and the other promotes diversity, justice, tolerance and community engagement. Individuals who are violent from either organization should be held responsible. The beliefs are not equally valid. gtfo

NightTrain
01-06-2017, 08:23 PM
One promotes racism and white supremacy with a disgusting past that dwarfs any BLM transgressions and the other promotes diversity, justice, tolerance and community engagement. Individuals who are violent from either organization should be held responsible. The beliefs are not equally valid. gtfo

Not according to their website, Petey!

http://kkk.bz/?page_id=2896

According to your logic, because the KKK says on their official website that they do not condone any kind of violence, or against any race, or against any religion, they're just as wholesome as BLM.

Weird, no?

Elessar
01-06-2017, 08:24 PM

Are really this dense? liberals are blinded by a one-track ideology.

They all either encouraged or turned a blind eye to it.

Some people's children! You would not acknowledge accuracy if it bit you on the butt.

jimnyc
01-06-2017, 08:27 PM

Where do they promote violence today? Where have they been shooting police today? Doing massive vandalism? Violent protests? Burning neighborhoods? Calling for the killing of police/whitey?

Hell, I'll be the first to admit the KKK are scumbags. AND folks that watch/listen to them and act out are scumbags.

Just like much of the BLM movement. Having a nice narrative on a website means absolutely nothing - NOTHING.

It's ACTIONS that matter. And while many have protested in a perfectly acceptable manner, many have done the things I have listed. And before you go and say they aren't part of BLM, even though they are there with them... keep the above stuff in mind. That would mean out of the thousands and thousands of KKK crap out there - that those things aren't then attributable to the KKK, unless they are doing something that is part of their site and member intentions. But you want to discount one over the other, as if the BLM is perfect, not racist - and anything and everything bad that happens has nothing to do with them. BS.

jimnyc
01-06-2017, 08:28 PM

According to your logic, because the KKK says on their official website that they do not condone any kind of violence, or against any race, or against any religion, they're just as wholesome as BLM.

Weird, no?

Yup, just as I stated, without even looking. I knew they didn't promote violence. They want to "preserve" the white race, but don't promote violence (at least not on their site) (just as many around the BLM are doing things outside the BLM stated goals)

Elessar
01-06-2017, 08:31 PM

He (Pete) hasn't got the common sense of a walnut.

...but he loves to row that river named de'Nile (Yeah, denial)

pete311
01-06-2017, 08:33 PM

Weird, no?

Modern day KKK is relatively tame. Let's talk about pre 1950s and especially turn of the century. White supremacy is not the same as diversity and tolerance. So no, not as wholesome.

NightTrain
01-06-2017, 08:34 PM
Yup, just as I stated, without even looking. I knew they didn't promote violence. They want to "preserve" the white race, but don't promote violence (at least not on their site) (just as many around the BLM are doing things outside the BLM stated goals)

Yep. Anyone with a brain knows that the KKK are dirtbags, but it is pretty funny to fling that wholesome KKK website at Petey after he keeps bleating about the message on BLM's website.

Cops shot : "b-b-but the website, guys!!"

Cars burned : "b-b-but the website, guys!!"

Riots : "b-b-but the website, guys!!"

Rapes : "b-b-but the website, guys!!"

Arson : "b-b-but the website, guys!!"

General Mayhem (covers a lot of ground) : "b-b-but the website, guys!!"

There's a model Soros puppet, right there.

KarlMarx
01-06-2017, 08:35 PM
Discussions of the BLM movement, the KKK notwithstanding... this is what the reality is

People who go through traumatic experiences, i.e. people with "normal" coping skills, experience Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

For people who are mentally disabled, developmentally disabled, etc. however, their coping skills are not very well developed. They cope with everyday life by sticking to the familiar, they develop rituals, routines, etc. Many cannot handle sudden changes or changes in their routines. That is why in the movie "Rain Man" with Dustin Hoffman and Tom Cruise, the Rain Man character (who was autistic) would go into fits whenever anything unfamiliar came up. My son and I were involved in a traffic accident two years ago, he still winces whenever he sees a car driving up to an intersection.

Also, people with mental difficulties have diminished ability to pick up on social cues. That is why people who are challenged do not pick up on social cues, e.g. saying things that are inappropriate, or knowing when a person they are interacting with is bored, or angry. They also sometimes lack the ability to detect when their safety is in jeopardy... much as is the case as this young man.

I remember that this was the case with my son when he was growing up. Kids would bully him and pick on him because he thought the kids were his friends... my ex-wife and I would often have to keep him close by just to keep an eye on him.

For an individual who goes through 48 hours of torture, abuse, and God knows what without the coping skills we have is like throwing someone who cannot swim into the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. This poor kid has a very long road to recovery and years of pain ahead of him just because four kids who have an ax to grind against Trump or Whites, or whatever the hell else is eating them, had to take it out on a person who could not defend himself and was such an easy target. These kids, if they've retained the right to be called that, display the cowardice, evil, and cruelty that only the basest of us are capable of. It's not bad upbringing, it's evil, let's call it what it is, otherwise, we'll be seeing more victimization of the disabled.

THAT'S the bottom line.

pete311
01-06-2017, 08:36 PM
Where do they promote violence today?
When did I say they did?

pete311
01-06-2017, 08:37 PM
Yep. Anyone with a brain knows that the KKK are dirtbags, but it is pretty funny to fling that wholesome KKK website at Petey after he keeps bleating about the message on BLM's website.

Cops shot : "b-b-but the website, guys!!"

Cars burned : "b-b-but the website, guys!!"

Riots : "b-b-but the website, guys!!"

Rapes : "b-b-but the website, guys!!"

Arson : "b-b-but the website, guys!!"

General Mayhem (covers a lot of ground) : "b-b-but the website, guys!!"

There's a model Soros puppet, right there.

You would make your klan daddy proud.

jimnyc
01-06-2017, 08:38 PM
Modern day KKK is relatively tame.

Like you said - TODAY.

And as horrid as the KKK is - they kill less than black folks from the BLM, destroy less, loot less, burn less...

pete311
01-06-2017, 08:39 PM
People who go through traumatic experiences, i.e. people with "normal" coping skills, experience Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

For people who are mentally disabled, developmentally disabled, etc. however, their coping skills are not very well developed. They cope with everyday life by sticking to the familiar, they develop rituals, routines, etc. Many cannot handle sudden changes or changes in their routines. That is why in the movie "Rain Man" with Dustin Hoffman and Tom Cruise, the Rain Man character (who was autistic) would go into fits whenever anything unfamiliar came up. My son and I were involved in a traffic accident two years ago, he still winces whenever he sees a car driving up to an intersection.

Also, people with mental difficulties have diminished ability to pick up on social cues. That is why people who are challenged do not pick up on social cues, e.g. saying things that are inappropriate, or knowing when a person they are interacting with is bored, or angry. They also sometimes lack the ability to detect when their safety is in jeopardy... much as is the case as this young man.

I remember that this was the case with my son when he was growing up. Kids would bully him and pick on him because he thought the kids were his friends... my ex-wife and I would often have to keep him close by just to keep an eye on him.

For an individual who goes through 48 hours of torture, abuse, and God knows what without the coping skills we have is like throwing someone who cannot swim into the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. This poor kid has a very long road to recovery and years of pain ahead of him just because four kids who have an ax to grind against Trump or Whites, or whatever the hell else is eating them, had to take it out on a person who could not defend himself and was such an easy target. These kids, if they've retained the right to be called that, display the cowardice, evil, and cruelty that only the basest of us are capable of.

THAT'S the bottom line.

Can't argue this and if you think I was, then you are mistaken. No reason to bring in BLM. The kids are evil and should be put away forever. End of story. Moving on.

NightTrain
01-06-2017, 08:41 PM
Discussions of the BLM movement, the KKK notwithstanding... this is what the reality is

For an individual who goes through 48 hours of torture, abuse, and God knows what without the coping skills we have is like throwing someone who cannot swim into the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. This poor kid has a very long road to recovery and years of pain ahead of him just because four kids who have an ax to grind against Trump or Whites, or whatever the hell else is eating them, had to take it out on a person who could not defend himself and was such an easy target. These kids, if they've retained the right to be called that, display the cowardice, evil, and cruelty that only the basest of us are capable of.

THAT'S the bottom line.

Animals is an appropriate description of those 4. Completely inhuman animals.

My heart breaks for that poor kid that went through 48 hours of hell... and I suspect he'd have eventually been murdered if he hadn't escaped when 2 of the thugs went downstairs to threaten a neighbor. He'll carry those scars for life.

pete311
01-06-2017, 08:41 PM
Like you said - TODAY.

And as horrid as the KKK is - they kill less than black folks from the BLM, destroy less, loot less, burn less...

Those that do destroy should be brought to justice, but in the end BLM's belief system is hard to argue with unless you are a racist white supremacist.

NightTrain
01-06-2017, 08:44 PM

I see your reading comprehension is still zero. Attaboy!

So, Petey, you've had a full day of getting your ass whipped from one end of the board to the other. Did you learn anything useful today?

Tell me, what did you think of Congress certifying President Trump's victory today? Is that what your extra-anklebiting surliness is about today?

pete311
01-06-2017, 08:46 PM
I see your reading comprehension is still zero. Attaboy!

So, Petey, you've had a full day of getting your ass whipped from one end of the board to the other. Did you learn anything useful today?

Tell me, what did you think of Congress certifying President Trump's victory today? Is that what your extra-anklebiting surliness is about today?
I am sure on my death bed participating here will be a top 5 regret

Elessar
01-06-2017, 08:48 PM
Gawd, you just don't let up, do you?

As NT stated, you've been thrashed from one end of this thread to the other.

Time to raise the white flag and slink off.

pete311
01-06-2017, 08:49 PM
Gawd, you just don't let up, do you?

As NT stated, you've been thrashed from one end of this thread to the other.

Time to raise the white flag and slink off.
ok, let me use your white hood, bummer it has holes in it

jimnyc
01-06-2017, 08:53 PM
Those that do destroy should be brought to justice, but in the end BLM's belief system is hard to argue with unless you are a racist white supremacist.

I have NO issue with stated words on an internet site that they claim is their belief system. It's a shame that SO MANY of them from the blm ACT the opposite.

Abbey Marie
01-06-2017, 08:56 PM

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9598&stc=1

NightTrain
01-06-2017, 09:19 PM
I am sure on my death bed participating here will be a top 5 regret

I imagine having that bubble ripped rudely away from you and being bitchslapped by the harsh facts of reality has been traumatic.

It's not all about LGBT parades and unicorns, little fella.

aboutime
01-06-2017, 09:37 PM

petey. How do you expect anyone to let you use their white hood, when your white hood would be covered, and nobody would see your BLM tee shirt?

Gunny
01-06-2017, 10:23 PM

Just what is your major malfunction, moron? Do you practice these pointless diatribes or download them? Wrong is wrong you jerkoff. I haven't seen a rulebook that says your skin color matters since the 60s. But being a damned idiot with an excuse is timeless.

BoogyMan
01-07-2017, 12:37 AM
Yup, these beliefs look just like the klans beliefs

There may be some bad apples, but the movement's ideals are good. Separate the individuals from the movement. Find me something on their website that condones anything but peace.

Are you seriously demanding that the propaganda be used to evaluate the group rather than their actions? If propaganda is all it takes to clean the blood from ones hands Mr. Hitler would be remembered as a hero and we know that isn't going to happen. He engaged in lofty rhetoric in public and rallied his countrymen all the while to aid him in committing some of the most heinous acts in history.

Gunny
01-07-2017, 12:48 AM
You just got served, petey.

NightTrain
01-07-2017, 12:53 AM

My, that was quite a zinger! :rolleyes:

Your Soros site doesn't really cover all possible retorts, does it?

Elessar
01-07-2017, 02:43 AM

I don't have a white hood, Smart-Ass. I am not afraid to show my face unlike
you anarchist liberals.

Russ
01-07-2017, 08:01 PM

How about if Don Lemon gets handed over to four people that hate CNN hosts​ (they won't be hard to find), and those four people are allowed to do to Don Lemon anything that these four BLM sleazebags did to the disabled guy, but are not allowed to do anything else. At the end of 24 hours, we promise to go get Don, and then ask him again what his opinion is about the sleazebags - will his opinion remain unchanged?

Russ
01-07-2017, 08:08 PM

BLM is loosely organized and does not have elected officers or a written manifesto, so you can't go to Wikipedia and see a statement of what BLM stands for or encourages. That being said, BLM as a loosely organized group/mob clearly condones and encourages: physical intimidation, physical violence, destruction of property, rioting, looting, and death threats. If you dispute that, then you've been living under a rock.

aboutime
01-07-2017, 08:28 PM
BLM is loosely organized and does not have elected officers or a written manifesto, so you can't go to Wikipedia and see a statement of what BLM stands for or encourages. That being said, BLM as a loosely organized group/mob clearly condones and encourages: physical intimidation, physical violence, destruction of property, rioting, looting, and death threats. If you dispute that, then you've been living under a rock.

Russ. As most of us have seen, and been trying to say about petey for a long time now is....He doesn't live UNDER ANY ROCKS. He obviously has LIBERAL Rocks in his head.

Elessar
01-07-2017, 09:32 PM

Worms thrive under rocks Russ.