PDA

View Full Version : Ramos/Compean:More Bush Naziism

TheSage
08-01-2007, 05:47 AM
After this Ramos and Compean debacle, do any of you still stupport this disaster of an anti-american president, this nut sucking america sellout piece of shit who bows to the corrupt mexican government, immunizes a drug dealer and puts our border guards in jail?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51417

When Border Patrol Agent Ignacio Ramos pulled the trigger last February, all he knew was that his partner was lying on the ground behind him – bloodied from a struggle with a fleeing suspect – shots had been fired and now, it appeared, the drug smuggler he was pursuing had turned toward him with what looked to be a gun in his hand.

In the split-second he had to respond, Ramos determined the course of his and his partner's lives – federal prison for the next 20 years for assault with serious bodily injury, assault with a deadly weapon, discharging of a firearm in relation to a crime of violence, violating civil rights and obstruction of justice.

TheSage
08-01-2007, 05:51 AM
Redstates, you have a repetitive talking point for this one?

actsnoblemartin
08-01-2007, 09:02 AM
NO, and i have not for a while.

After this Ramos and Compean debacle, do any of you still stupport this disaster of an anti-american president, this nut sucking america sellout piece of shit who bows to the corrupt mexican government, immunizes a drug dealer and puts our border guards in jail?

actsnoblemartin
08-01-2007, 09:03 AM
I no longer let a liberal like bush speak for me, he and many of the republican party abandoned me, (conservatives) awhile a go. Its sad really.