PDA

View Full Version : I Know, Another Gunny Thread Sorry

Kathianne
01-06-2017, 09:03 PM
Just saw this and thought of you.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9599&stc=1

fj1200
01-06-2017, 09:07 PM
Smart man, that's where the vitamins are.

Kathianne
01-06-2017, 09:09 PM
Smart man, that's where the vitamins are.

He often says that men are 'wrong' no matter what they do. ;)

CSM
01-06-2017, 09:17 PM

I don't get it.... what is the problem?

Gunny
01-06-2017, 10:30 PM

Should try being in the military, sweet pea. I can peel a potato frontwards, backwards and upside down. They haven't issued a potato I can't deal with.:laugh:

CSM
01-07-2017, 10:21 AM
Should try being in the military, sweet pea. I can peel a potato frontwards, backwards and upside down. They haven't issued a potato I can't deal with.:laugh:

Back in the day .... KP .... spent an entire day peeling egg plant .... still hate egg plant ... why would you eat it much less peel it?

Kathianne
01-07-2017, 10:44 AM

and yet you missed the point of 'why' he got yelled at. :laugh2:

gabosaurus
01-07-2017, 11:41 AM

Men generally miss the point of these stories. It goes over their heads. :cool:

Gunny
01-07-2017, 12:28 PM
Back in the day .... KP .... spent an entire day peeling egg plant .... still hate egg plant ... why would you eat it much less peel it?

I ate one bite of eggplant once. I was cured of that habit REAL quick.:laugh:

Gunny
01-07-2017, 12:33 PM

I rarely miss points, ma'am. I just usually run off into the woods with them.:laugh2:

Gunny
01-07-2017, 12:42 PM
Men generally miss the point of these stories. It goes over their heads. :cool:

I hate women. Without you, we would have a neat; orderly and efficient world. Instead it's "I'm pregnant" "I'm on my period" Every excuse in the book to avoid solving the problem and blame it on some emo BS. Get your damned gear on and get on the road. Then I get 10 explanations as to why you are late, slow as Hell, and about as technically proficient as a paramecium.

It don't go over our heads Gabby. If it wasn't for that thing in your pants we want you would be rendered pointless.

;)

Kathianne
01-07-2017, 12:43 PM
I rarely miss points, ma'am. I just usually run off into the woods with them.:laugh2:

and THAT explains why you get yelled at. Take heed! :laugh2:

Gunny
01-07-2017, 12:50 PM
and THAT explains why you get yelled at. Take heed! :laugh2:

I don't get yelled at anymore. Thing about getting old is you just quit giving a damn. I hide in my little room with my cats. I need a female like I need another stroke. :laugh:

Kathianne
01-07-2017, 12:52 PM
I don't get yelled at anymore. Thing about getting old is you just quit giving a damn. I hide in my little room with my cats. I need a female like I need another stroke. :laugh:

Famous last words. We'll be saving this. ;)

Elessar
01-07-2017, 02:25 PM
I ate one bite of eggplant once. I was cured of that habit REAL quick.:laugh:

We were fed that once a week growing up.

To this day I cannot touch it.

jimnyc
01-07-2017, 02:34 PM
I won't say a word, Kath, I'm sure you remember what happened the last time I simply heated up some sauce in the cooker. :)

Kathianne
01-07-2017, 03:10 PM
I won't say a word, Kath, I'm sure you remember what happened the last time I simply heated up some sauce in the cooker. :)

LOL! If memory serves it was a huge block of ice and you didn't ask directions. ;)