PDA

View Full Version : Kars for Kids

jimnyc
01-07-2017, 09:12 PM
The writer needs jail time. Those that approved this need jail time. I heard this on the radio no less than a million times. And then just when I thought it had finally disappeared, this shit is now on my TV channels non-stop. I hate these people and now I wouldn't donate a matchbox car to those damn kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8UV7SAhvG4

Abbey Marie
01-08-2017, 10:22 AM
I had never heard that sickly sweet ad. Gee, thanks Jim. :laugh2:

jimnyc
01-08-2017, 11:20 AM
I had never heard that sickly sweet ad. Gee, thanks Jim. :laugh2:

That damn thing is on every other song on the radio around here. And then when I was watching Law & Order one night, it broke to commercial and this crap came on. I changed channels. That crap over and over, then I hum it in my head and feel sick. :(

Gunny
01-10-2017, 02:54 PM
That damn thing is on every other song on the radio around here. And then when I was watching Law & Order one night, it broke to commercial and this crap came on. I changed channels. That crap over and over, then I hum it in my head and feel sick. :(

I know Abbey is behind this. Marie Osmond and the dumbass doc with the stethoscope and lab coat have been on my TV non-freakin-stop since I woke up, I'm looking to see if I can afford a new one so I can launch something at this one.

GravyBoat
01-18-2017, 01:06 AM
Kids can't even drive, so no way would I donate my old ride. Also, I'm leery of anything that does cutesy things with words like spelling it "kars". There goes their credibility right there.