PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick question...

bullypulpit
01-08-2017, 06:06 PM
Well golly, for the last eight years, all we heard from the right -wing noise machine was "Obama is a Kenyan born Muslim"; "...a secret Muslim"; or some variation thereof. The question, is this: given his extensive business ties with Russia, Donnie's continual paeans of praise for the former KGB agent...now Russian dictator, Vladimir Putin; the revelations of Russian interference in our elections, and the septuagenarian degenerate asking Russia to hack Democratic databases (And yes, he did in July of 2016)...is is not reasonable to ask whether or not Donnie is actually a Russian agent?

Black Diamond
01-08-2017, 06:12 PM
Obama was born in Hawaii. I am sure there's a race baiting baby killing cop killing anti-American anti-Semitic leftist piece of crap born in that state (and every state) at least once a month.

Abbey Marie
01-08-2017, 06:22 PM
Yes, Trump is KGB. I thought everyone knew that.

Black Diamond
01-08-2017, 06:27 PM
How long before the"Fred Trump did business with Nazi Germany" line gets propogated?

jimnyc
01-08-2017, 06:53 PM
Well golly, for the last eight years, all we heard from the right -wing noise machine was "Obama is a Kenyan born Muslim"; "...a secret Muslim"; or some variation thereof. The question, is this: given his extensive business ties with Russia, Donnie's continual paeans of praise for the former KGB agent...now Russian dictator, Vladimir Putin; the revelations of Russian interference in our elections, and the septuagenarian degenerate asking Russia to hack Democratic databases (And yes, he did in July of 2016)...is is not reasonable to ask whether or not Donnie is actually a Russian agent?

I hope all that and more. Whatever it is you lowlife liberals don't care for and bothers you the most, I hope that ends up being what you have to deal with - and inevitably that is good news for the normal people of the country.

Elessar
01-08-2017, 07:28 PM
Are you still pounding your spoon and tossing your binkie across the room, Bully?

Will you ever grow up and figure out your rants really do not impress anyone?

Some people's spoiled brats!

SassyLady
01-08-2017, 08:17 PM

Where are your links to the fake news source for this " business ties connection" to Russia? Egging someone on does not make them guilty of having "ties".

NightTrain
01-08-2017, 09:23 PM
Well, shit. The liberals are on to us, guys. The jig is up.

Too late to stop us, though, Bully! Our evil plan succeeded!

I can't believe it took you knuckleheads that long to figure out the plot... a few times I thought you were on to us, but we distracted you just in time with a passing squirrel.

After Jan 20th, I'll thank you to refer to him as Comrade President-For-Life Trump, who will naturally answer directly to Putin for direction.

aboutime
01-08-2017, 09:57 PM

Oh no Abbey. Now you've gone and done it. Not only are we Americans (especially Veterans) so-called KGB members like Trump, but bully probably forgot...We are also (according to Bully, and Obama) Homegrown Terrorists, Racists, and KKK members.

It doesn't get any better than that for the likes of ignorant Bully's who betray their own people, and nation with perpetual STUPIDITY.

Elessar
01-08-2017, 10:11 PM
Oh no Abbey. Now you've gone and done it. Not only are we Americans (especially Veterans) so-called KGB members like Trump, but bully probably forgot...We are also (according to Bully, and Obama) Homegrown Terrorists, Racists, and KKK members.

It doesn't get any better than that for the likes of ignorant Bully's who betray their own people, and nation with perpetual STUPIDITY.

Shit! Bully does not have the sense that God gave a goose. And he's never answered
what Navy he served in that you presented to him.

Bully, YOU LOST....suck it up, Grow Up and plod forward. Otherwise your misery is your own of your own making.

Balu
01-08-2017, 10:52 PM
You are wrong!
Trump is Cheka - predecessor of the OGPU, NKVD, MVD and KGB. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-08-2017, 11:02 PM
You are wrong!
Trump is Cheka - predecessor of the OGPU, NKVD, MVD and KGB. :laugh:

Next the lib/dem fools will have him be the reincarnation of Hitler, if they haven't already started on that one yet!--:laugh:-Tyr

Gunny
01-09-2017, 01:16 AM
Obama was born in Hawaii. I am sure there's a race baiting baby killing cop killing anti-American anti-Semitic leftist piece of crap born in that state (and every state) at least once a month.

I told you he's lost it.:laugh2: