01-10-2017, 12:40 AM
Sunrise this morning

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9615&stc=1

NightTrain
01-10-2017, 01:44 AM
Beautiful!

CSM
01-10-2017, 07:55 AM
I truly did like sunrise and sunset in the desert... best time for coyote hunting too....

Kathianne
01-10-2017, 10:09 AM
I truly did like sunrise and sunset in the desert... best time for coyote hunting too....

Funny you said that, I was going to ask SL if it was sunrise or sunset. From my pics in Cottonwood, I often can't tell. Each is spectacular when the sky is right.

In the morning, it looks like the sun is bursting with pink, orange, and purple. Comes over the northwestern mountains. Sunset turns it's sinking shadows on emphasizing the White Mountains, brings out the reds, and finally says goodnight behind the Black Mountains separating our Verde Valley from Prescott Valley.

Balu
01-10-2017, 10:47 AM
Funny you said that, I was going to ask SL if it was sunrise or sunset. From my pics in Cottonwood, I often can't tell. Each is spectacular when the sky is right.

In the morning, it looks like the sun is bursting with pink, orange, and purple. Comes over the northwestern mountains. Sunset turns it's sinking shadows on emphasizing the White Mountains, brings out the reds, and finally says goodnight behind the Black Mountains separating our Verde Valley from Prescott Valley.

This is sunrise for sure. It can be determined by the brightness of the Sun in sunrise and shifting the spectrum to the red color in sunset.

CSM
01-10-2017, 10:58 AM
This is sunrise for sure. It can be determined by the brightness of the Sun in sunrise and shifting the spectrum to the red color in sunset.

plus, SL did say it was "sunrise this morning" ....

Kathianne
01-10-2017, 11:09 AM

I just was looking at the pretty picture. LOL! Doesn't happen often. ;)

Balu
01-10-2017, 12:10 PM
I prefer my personal knowledge and facts to the belief to the words. I am not from any of 17 bodies of an American 'intelligence society' :laugh:

CSM
01-10-2017, 12:19 PM
I prefer my personal knowledge and facts to the belief to the words. I am not from any of 17 bodies of an American 'intelligence society' :laugh:

Not sure what you are trying to say here... I was merely pointing out that Sassy had already stated the picture was taken at sunrise from your backyard.... whether you chose to believe her or not is up to you but I fail to see a compelling reason she would lie about it...

Balu
01-10-2017, 01:49 PM
Not sure what you are trying to say here... I was merely pointing out that Sassy had already stated the picture was taken at sunrise from your backyard.... whether you chose to believe her or not is up to you but I fail to see a compelling reason she would lie about it...

I never accused her of lying. I've just given the signs, one can tell the sunset from sunrise, replying to Kathianne's "... I was going to ask SL if it was sunrise or sunset. From my pics in Cottonwood, I often can't tell. ...", - and tried to let you know that I am not accustomed to believe anybody by word only. :slap:

SassyLady
01-12-2017, 03:29 AM
Sunset

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9619&stc=1