Kathianne
01-10-2017, 04:58 PM
https://twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/818938542470602752

Well deserved.

Elessar
01-10-2017, 05:52 PM
https://twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/818938542470602752

Well deserved.

Absolutely! There was no squirming around it.

hjmick
01-10-2017, 06:14 PM
Actually, I would rather he suffer a lifetime of abuse in prison at the hands of every incarcerated black man...

Now it's time for the state to put him on trial...

Kind of hope they save the expense and skip it, let the federal trial be the final arbiter of his deeds.

pete311
01-10-2017, 06:15 PM
adios fucker, too bad we have to likely pay for your living expenses till then

jimnyc
01-10-2017, 07:00 PM
Adios you piece of shit.

But I say do both ways - tell him he is dead. Put him on death row. Maybe take a few years in isolation before bringing him to the gurney. Then say to him 'just kidding' and bring him back to the row. Feed him literally bread and water. Once we get bored - place him in a chair - have him start reciting the bible from the very church he shot up - then shoot him and let him slowly die.

aboutime
01-10-2017, 07:02 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/dung.jpg:dev::dev::dev::dev::dev::dev::dev::dev::d ev::dev::dev::dev::dev::dev::dev::dev::dev::dev:

hjmick
01-10-2017, 07:07 PM
Here in South Carolina he can choose... Lethal injection or the electric chair...

I think they ought to take away the choice and draw from a hat, lottery style maybe... let it be a surprise...

aboutime
01-10-2017, 07:11 PM
Here in South Carolina he can choose... Lethal injection or the electric chair...

I think they ought to take away the choice and draw from a hat, lottery style maybe... let it be a surprise...

Personally. I would prefer he got some of what he dished out. As in FIRING SQUAD.

Allow the survivors of that Terrible Day to be present, or pull the triggers.

jimnyc
01-12-2017, 12:27 PM
I have to give some credit with their faith. I could never do this. If someone killed a family member, that's for God to think of forgiveness or whatever, certainly not me. But the son of the preacher that was killed is a little nicer than I apparently. I give him a lot of credit for taking such a stance, but I couldn't. Even if he apologized on the gurney, I would simply wave and say bye bye mother effer.

-----

When Dylann Roof is executed, the son of slain Rev. Daniel Simmons wants to bear witness -- but not out of vengeance.

Daniel Simmons Jr. tells TMZ he and other members of the Charleston church were relieved by the jury's guilty verdict and decision to give Roof the death penalty -- but he's still waiting to see an ounce of remorse.

Simmons says he will absolutely attend Roof's execution by lethal injection ... in hopes the killer experiences God's forgiveness in the moments before he dies.

Simmons' father was one of the 9 victims Roof shot in cold blood inside Emanuel AME Church -- so, the amount of restraint and grace he shows here is extraordinary.

<iframe src="//cdnapisec.kaltura.com/p/591531/sp/59153100/embedIframeJs/uiconf_id/6740162/partner_id/591531?iframeembed=true&playerId=kaltura_player_1413478522&entry_id=0_jzm6pi5y" width="664" height="421" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozAllowFullScreen frameborder="0" style="width: 700; height: 394px;"></iframe>