PDA

View Full Version : America: the failed state

Balu
01-11-2017, 01:25 AM
America: the failed state

<article class="type-post hentry">America's political rot is infecting the world order. This could be as big as the Soviet collapse

Published in January 2017 (http://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/issues/250) issue of Prospect Magazine
http://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/shutterstock_editorial_5779507k_large_web.jpgTrump addresses the 2016 Republican National Convention: “the greatness which Trump promises to regain will not be that which America used to imagine for itself” ŠAction Press/Rex/Shutterstock

Adam Tooze writes on the birth of the American Century here (http://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/magazine/1917-year-shook-the-world-russian-revolution-united-states)
Donald Trump’s evolution from a... (rest at link)
http://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/magazine/america-the-failed-state-donald-trump

</article>

Gunny
01-11-2017, 01:41 AM
How aprops. Wake me Up Inside is In. Don't fuck with my country. Stay in your own space. I WILL shoot you dead. One shot.

You're pissing me off.

Gunny
01-11-2017, 01:52 AM
K had enough. Can I kill this fucker?

Elessar
01-11-2017, 02:15 AM
Back off Balu.

Now you are pissing me off, which is really hard to do.

Black Diamond
01-11-2017, 02:34 AM
It seems balu, like the rest of the world, has underestimated trump.

Balu
01-11-2017, 03:08 AM
It seems balu, like the rest of the world, has underestimated trump.
Why?
I will be able to estimate Trump only when I'll see his steps and be able to analyze their consequences. Not earlier.
For us, and me in particular, Trump is 'terra incognita' yet.

Balu
01-11-2017, 03:16 AM
Back off Balu.

Now you are pissing me off, which is really hard to do.
It seems that you disliked this UK issue?
All your claims be directed to them. I did not come up with a single word in this article. :slap:

Black Diamond
01-11-2017, 05:31 AM
Why?
I will be able to estimate Trump only when I'll see his steps and be able to analyze their consequences. Not earlier.
Most have underestimated him.

Gunny
01-11-2017, 09:05 AM
Why?

Why is simple ... don't go trying to dog out my country. I could care less about Trump. YOU have to deal with THAT. However, he WILL BE my commander in chief. He represents my nation. Unlike you Mr Runaway, I WILL stand and defend.

You crossed the line. Either come out and fight or get back in your hole.

Elessar
01-11-2017, 03:42 PM
It seems that you disliked this UK issue?
All your claims be directed to them. I did not come up with a single word in this article. :slap:

You posted it and therefore are responsible for it.

Gunny
01-11-2017, 03:50 PM

Why won't this guy come out and fight? Oh yeah ,,, because he's nothing. A fraud. Denigrates us dumb little grunts when his special little ass couldn't get out of an apartment fire. I've challenged him time after time and all he does is run. Some f-ing warrior.

aboutime
01-11-2017, 04:21 PM
Comrad Balu. You are probably the worst KGB representative they could find to come here, and blather about your training in Propaganda.
Give your Buddy, Putin a call, and tell him you are a failure. Then, nominate yourself as the FIRST 2017 Russian Loser to make a fool of himself.

Black Diamond
01-11-2017, 04:29 PM
Why won't this guy come out and fight? Oh yeah ,,, because he's nothing. A fraud. Denigrates us dumb little grunts when his special little ass couldn't get out of an apartment fire. I've challenged him time after time and all he does is run. Some f-ing warrior.
Stalin inacted a rule that anyone who retreats gets shot. Maybe there was a reason :cool:

Balu
01-11-2017, 07:03 PM
Stalin inacted a rule that anyone who retreats gets shot. Maybe there was a reason :cool:
All those who think I am here to 'fight and struggle' to convince anybody in something are making a great mistake. I am smart enough to understand the uselessness to take from your eyes the blinkers of your propaganda you are living in from your childhood not even being aware of a lot of things existing out of your understanding, within your iron curtain information cage. Those who are smarter can extrapolate the information campaign of the latest elections at your life and try to think over what I am speaking about. :slap:

Elessar
01-11-2017, 07:36 PM
All those who think I am here to 'fight and struggle' to convince anybody in something are making a great mistake. I am smart enough to understand the uselessness to take from your eyes the blinkers of your propaganda you are living in from your childhood not even being aware of a lot of things existing out of your understanding, within your iron curtain information cage. Those who are smarter can extrapolate the information campaign of the latest elections at your life and try to think over what I am speaking about. :slap:

That did not make one blinking bit of sense.

aboutime
01-11-2017, 07:36 PM

Balu. Nice sounding, American Liberal attempt at misinformation, intended to redirect your intent to disguise your Hypocrisy-Propaganda by telling all of us Our Propaganda is the cause of your HATRED, and DEDICATION to the PUTIN principles of the KGB.

Gunny
01-11-2017, 08:11 PM

No. Your problem is yu ain't even close to as smart as you think you are. One, you're a pussy who won't fight. Two, you underestimate your enemy and that will get you and your command killed.

What is the mission of a combat soldier? Accomplish the mission and bring everyone home. So, it's rather obvious you re a mouthpiece. I knew SPEZNAZ. They would stand and fight to the death so you sure as shit wasn't one of them.

What do you do? Run. So grab your little big boy balls and come out to play. Nobody here has any respect for a talking headpiece, You need a new vocation. Half of us are military vets. The ones that don't argue with you just ain't wasting their time.

Crap, if you're the best Russia has to offer I'm way damned over-trained.

KarlMarx
01-11-2017, 08:31 PM
America: the failed state

<article class="type-post hentry">America's political rot is infecting the world order. This could be as big as the Soviet collapse

Published in January 2017 (http://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/issues/250) issue of Prospect Magazine
http://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/shutterstock_editorial_5779507k_large_web.jpgTrump addresses the 2016 Republican National Convention: “the greatness which Trump promises to regain will not be that which America used to imagine for itself” ŠAction Press/Rex/Shutterstock

Adam Tooze writes on the birth of the American Century here (http://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/magazine/1917-year-shook-the-world-russian-revolution-united-states)
Donald Trump’s evolution from a... (rest at link)
http://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/magazine/america-the-failed-state-donald-trump

</article>

I remember the 1970s here in America. Inflation was out of control, we lost Vietnam, Iran had fallen and taken several hundred of our citizens hostage and there was little to no hope of getting them back. Detente was a gigantic failure, the Soviets had invaded Afghanistan..... and we had disco (OK, that was just me)

Then to top it off, a failed actor has been, a joke, who had unsuccessfully run for president several times suddenly became president.

You'd think we'd had it.

And I remember Innauguration Day 1981, Ronald Reagan was being sworn in... I got on a plane in California for home....

By the time I got home, the news was that the Iranians had released the hostages.... just like that.

Within a year or two, inflation was down from 18 percent to less than 5 percent. Our economy was acting like it had just taken body building classes from Jack LaLane..... we got tax cuts, suddenly the Soviets starting acting desperate....

People started talking that America was back in the saddle again......

Many of us got introduced to 401(k) plans, mutual funds, and investing for the first time was something that common people did, not just the rich....

And at the end of the decade... the unthinkable happened... the Soviet Union fell, the Iron Curtain was gone.......

And mostly because we elected a yahoo, a nobody, at least that's what the elite intelligentsia told us.......

and that guy became one of the best, if not THE best, President we ever had.

Why? Because America is the greatest country in the world and of all time... we are exceptional.... and Ronald Regan believed that and helped us to believe it again, too

In the 1980's American got its pride back .......... and in 2017, it will get it back again.....

just like that

Balu
01-11-2017, 08:44 PM
Why? Because America is the greatest country in the world and of all time... we are exceptional.... and Ronald Regan believed that and helped us to believe it again, too

In the 1980's American got its pride back .......... and in 2017, it will get it back again.....

just like that

Nobody argues that Americans are a Great Nation too.
But the History of Mankind shows what happened with those who considered themselves exceptional. I really don't want Americans to repeat this mistake. :slap:

Gunny
01-12-2017, 12:50 AM
But the History of Mankind shows what happened with those who considered themselves exceptional. I really don't want Americans to repeat this mistake. :slap:

The history of mankind also shows that arrogance leads to a bad ending. Your country exists solely because no one wants to or can take over all that space. We can blow it to Hell though. Want to discuss repeating mistakes? How about Oct 63? Last I saw your little asses ran like you do from a debate. I guess the 6th was more than y'all could handle for lunch.

Heed your own words.

Drummond
01-12-2017, 10:53 AM

I posted elsewhere, and very recently, that Balu's posts are anti-American. I'm in no doubt that this is what drives him.

As for the fact of the piece emanating from the UK ... well, almost all of our media has been rabidly anti-Trump. They've taken their lead from the BBC (Leftie in its biases, even an internal review once admitted it !).

Fact is that Balu chose that link, and ran with it. I agree. Balu holds responsibility for what he chooses to post, and what can be inferred from it.

None of us has seen Trump in action as President. All we're currently indulged in, is speculative as a result.

Give the man a chance !!!

aboutime
01-12-2017, 06:49 PM

Balu. Tell us...WE AMERICANS, what Mistakes you are speaking about?
Do you mean the FREEDOM to speak? Do you mean, exercising our RIGHTS? Do you mean Americans Enjoying our LIBERTY to become the place on Earth, the rest of the WORLD wants to come to, and Live?

Or, are you talking about being under the control of a Democrat like Hillary Clinton, who wanted to make the U.S.A. just like WHERE YOU LIVE?

Gunny
01-13-2017, 03:34 AM
Balu. Tell us...WE AMERICANS, what Mistakes you are speaking about?
Do you mean the FREEDOM to speak? Do you mean, exercising our RIGHTS? Do you mean Americans Enjoying our LIBERTY to become the place on Earth, the rest of the WORLD wants to come to, and Live?

Or, are you talking about being under the control of a Democrat like Hillary Clinton, who wanted to make the U.S.A. just like WHERE YOU LIVE?

Jim is such a slacker. Where's the "we're waiting, Balu" emoticon? Get your ass in here and fight. Like a man. Mr Russian army zero.