PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday kath

darin
01-11-2017, 04:12 AM
Cheers, love. Wishing you only the best and continued blessings.

CSM
01-11-2017, 07:34 AM
Happy Birthday!

Gunny
01-11-2017, 08:44 AM
Kath has a birthday? Nobody keeps me informed around here. Happy birthday ms teency weency. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-11-2017, 09:57 AM
Hoping you have a very wonderful birthday today and we all know you deserve extra blessings too. :beer: :beer: -Tyr

NightTrain
01-11-2017, 10:03 AM
Happy Birthday, Kathi!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9617&stc=1

Hope you have a wonderful day.

jimnyc
01-11-2017, 12:40 PM
Rick's a cheapskate.... Happy Birthday, Kath!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get some exercise, relaxation and some yummy coffee all at once!!

http://i.imgur.com/f6jfAoC.jpg

Gunny
01-11-2017, 02:26 PM
Rick's a cheapskate.... Happy Birthday, Kath!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get some exercise, relaxation and some yummy coffee all at once!!

http://i.imgur.com/f6jfAoC.jpg
Geez, When they invented you two idiots I hope like hell they threw out the manual, You're going to fill kathianne with coffee? Couple of brain sturgeons. I'm the one with brain damage and I'm not that stupid. :slap::slap: One for each of you.

I think she's spending birthday at PT. I hope she kills one of the bastards. THAT would be a birthday present.

jimnyc
01-11-2017, 02:41 PM
Geez, When they invented you two idiots I hope like hell they threw out the manual, You're going to fill kathianne with coffee? Couple of brain sturgeons. I'm the one with brain damage and I'm not that stupid. :slap::slap: One for each of you.

I think she's spending birthday at PT. I hope she kills one of the bastards. THAT would be a birthday present.

I'd like to fill YOU up with coffee and then run like hell. Kinda like lighting a stick of dynamite and running before you blow up with it. Give you like 10 cups and then the killing starts! :bluegun:

Elessar
01-11-2017, 02:58 PM
I'd like to fill YOU up with coffee and then run like hell. Kinda like lighting a stick of dynamite and running before you blow up with it. Give you like 10 cups and then the killing starts! :bluegun:

You can be a jerk at times!:laugh:

Anyway, Happy Birthday Sweet Kathi!:dance:

Gunny
01-11-2017, 03:18 PM
I got some Marines that will tell you what filling the Gunny with coffee will get you. Now imagine being trapped on a ship at sea with Gunny filled with coffee. You got no damned where to run to. And I WILL run your ass down fantail to foc'sl, I AM democratic though ... you want to go over the port or starboard rail?

Gunny
01-11-2017, 03:37 PM
You can be a jerk at times!:laugh:

Anyway, Happy Birthday Sweet Kathi!:dance:

Of course he's a jerk. It's in the manual. And this IS about Kath's birthday. He can screw with me somewhere else. I like kath and always have even when she's being "not so nice", "Sweet" is stretching it, bubs. I wouldn't trust her with a weapon in the house. I'd {not} wake up dead.

And I can't do all tht graphic crap y'all do anymore so no fancy pics. I hope she didn't spend her birthday in PT. But she probably did. I hope someone is taking her to dinner or something.

aboutime
01-11-2017, 04:17 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/HAPPY.jpg

Kathianne
01-11-2017, 04:27 PM
Of course he's a jerk. It's in the manual. And this IS about Kath's birthday. He can screw with me somewhere else. I like kath and always have even when she's being "not so nice", "Sweet" is stretching it, bubs. I wouldn't trust her with a weapon in the house. I'd {not} wake up dead.

And I can't do all tht graphic crap y'all do anymore so no fancy pics. I hope she didn't spend her birthday in PT. But she probably did. I hope someone is taking her to dinner or something.

No PT, that was yesterday. ;) A friend is taking me to dinner in Camp Verde, Muscato's! Favorite place, a bit of a drive but worth it! Italian! I've had like 20 calls, nothing like moving to have folks calling on your birthday!

Abbey Marie
01-11-2017, 04:32 PM
Cheers, love. Wishing you only the best and continued blessings.

I like that.
Happy Birthday, girlie! Here's to a great 2017 for you. :beer:

Black Diamond
01-11-2017, 04:34 PM
happy birthday kath.

Enjoy the Italian food.

sundaydriver
01-11-2017, 05:23 PM
Again! They come so quick anymore. Anyways, enjoy the day and all the best.:beer:

Gunny
01-11-2017, 06:10 PM
No PT, that was yesterday. ;) A friend is taking me to dinner in Camp Verde, Muscato's! Favorite place, a bit of a drive but worth it! Italian! I've had like 20 calls, nothing like moving to have folks calling on your birthday!

I know where Camp Verde is. Have a good time. :)

KarlMarx
01-11-2017, 06:48 PM
Happy Birthday, Kathianne! :)

Kathianne
01-11-2017, 09:37 PM
Thank you all for the birthday wishes, I really do appreciate them! Had a great birthday!

Heard from all the kids, Ali got on the phone and said, "Happy Birthday, Grandma! I'll see you in less than a month!" Heart melt!

Dinner was excellent! Shrimp Scampi appetizer and Chicken Picatta entree. Mmmmm! As good as Italian Village and that IS saying something!

Gunny
01-12-2017, 12:20 AM
Thank you all for the birthday wishes, I really do appreciate them! Had a great birthday!

Heard from all the kids, Ali got on the phone and said, "Happy Birthday, Grandma! I'll see you in less than a month!" Heart melt!

Dinner was excellent! Shrimp Scampi appetizer and Chicken Picatta entree. Mmmmm! As good as Italian Village and that IS saying something!

I hope you don't think this means I am going to be nice to you tomorrow. :poke: