PDA

View Full Version : Trump nemesis Rosie O’Donnell calls for martial law

jimnyc
01-12-2017, 03:49 PM
Can someone FORCE this woman to move to an empty island somewhere?

-----

Trump nemesis Rosie O’Donnell calls for martial law

Donald Trump ripped Rosie O’Donnell during the first Republican presidential debate in 2015, saying that she was the only woman about whom he had ever made disparaging comments.

Now, with less than 10 days until Trump takes the oath of office, O’Donnell says that she’d support “martial law” in order to delay his inauguration.

“FULLY SUPPORT IMPOSING MARTIAL LAW – DELAYING THE INAUGURATION – UNTIL TRUMP IS ‘CLEARED’ OF ALL CHARGES,” O’Donnell wrote in response to a Twitter user who suggested the U.S. military take control of the government until the president-elect can prove he has no financial ties to Russia.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-nemesis-rosie-odonnell-calls-for-martial-law-174454134.html

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-12-2017, 05:07 PM

-----

Donald Trump ripped Rosie O’Donnell during the first Republican presidential debate in 2015, saying that she was the only woman about whom he had ever made disparaging comments.

Now, with less than 10 days until Trump takes the oath of office, O’Donnell says that she’d support “martial law” in order to delay his inauguration.

“FULLY SUPPORT IMPOSING MARTIAL LAW – DELAYING THE INAUGURATION – UNTIL TRUMP IS ‘CLEARED’ OF ALL CHARGES,” O’Donnell wrote in response to a Twitter user who suggested the U.S. military take control of the government until the president-elect can prove he has no financial ties to Russia.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-nemesis-rosie-odonnell-calls-for-martial-law-174454134.html

Deport her sorrrrrrrrrrrry fat , worthless ass over to one of the muslim countries and give her a taste of real oppression and mistreatment.
She is just another Hollyweird has been, spouting off to get attention.
I'd spit on her if she came into my yard, then set the dog on her and give the command--Eat!-Try

Elessar
01-12-2017, 05:12 PM

-----

She is really significant....How?

Crotch-grabbing low talented entertainer?

Fuck off with that fat cow.

jimnyc
01-12-2017, 05:35 PM
She is really significant....How?

Crotch-grabbing low talented entertainer?

Fuck off with that fat cow.

She is a pig... but it was Roseanne Barr who did the crotch grabbing after her horrid national anthem performance.

aboutime
01-12-2017, 06:33 PM
She is the Dictionary example of both FAT & STUPID

http://icansayit.com/images/rosyo.jpg

I fully support, and would defend her 1st amendment rights to prove how dumb she is.

Elessar
01-12-2017, 07:23 PM
She is a pig... but it was Roseanne Barr who did the crotch grabbing after her horrid national anthem performance.

So insignificant to me that I thought she /it had changed names.

I still would not invite either to a rock fight.

Balu
01-12-2017, 07:32 PM
...Now, with less than 10 days until Trump takes the oath of office, O’Donnell says that she’d support “martial law” in order to delay his inauguration. ...

The underlined puzzled me a lot. I start hesitating in mental abilities of Trump opponents. :laugh:

BoogyMan
01-12-2017, 07:50 PM
These leftist loonies don't seem to understand that hate and accusations are not "charges." This is what fascism actually looks like in its infancy. How long before these leftist mirror-lickers are calling for federal sanctions against those who voted for the man?

darin
01-13-2017, 02:40 AM
Insulting her appearance doesn't make what she said any more stupid. We can do without the fat and ugly jokes and focus on the issue: She's dumb.

aboutime
01-13-2017, 07:26 PM
Insulting her appearance doesn't make what she said any more stupid. We can do without the fat and ugly jokes and focus on the issue: She's dumb.

dmp. But there are just....so darned many ways to say she's dumb....before we have to resort to going back to the fat, and ugly jokes.:laugh:
By the way. Repeating the TRUTH only harms those who do not want to hear it.:laugh:

Also. I would happily agree with what you said about Rosie IF...the very same thing could be directed at Trump, or anyone who is HAPPY HE WON.