View Full Version : Spears accused of making death threats to photographer

nevadamedic
08-01-2007, 02:38 PM
Story Highlights

Britney Spears yelled at photographer as she left spa
"I am going to kill you!" Spears said, according to photographer
Photographer claims Spears' bodyguard beat him

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/08/01/people.britneyspears.ap/index.html

Those Paparazzi need to get beaten. Those assholes take things to far and will do anything to take a picture including tresspassing, assault etc. These photographers diserved it, especially taking pictures of her kids. I think that the Paparazzi should be held accountable for their actions and there needs to be laws placed on them to protect the people they are trying to get pictures of. It should be a crime and an invasion of privacy taking pictures of people when they don't have permission.

waterrescuedude2000
08-01-2007, 10:46 PM
:clap: Do you remember the ruckus they caused after Princess Di?? :clap:

nevadamedic
08-02-2007, 12:49 AM
:clap: Do you remember the ruckus they caused after Princess Di?? :clap:

If I were a Celeb I would be sueing the Paparazzi. Althogh certain ones like Paris Hilton make deals with them and encourage them, and people wonder why it is so out of control. They are like sharks. I mean hundreds of them jumped on the police car that took her to court. Shit like that shouldn't be allowed. If I were the cops every single one of them would be arrested on the spot.

actsnoblemartin
08-03-2007, 03:42 AM
If i were a celeb, if hire illegal aliens to beat the shit out of them, because you cant sue illegals :lol:

If I were a Celeb I would be sueing the Paparazzi. Althogh certain ones like Paris Hilton make deals with them and encourage them, and people wonder why it is so out of control. They are like sharks. I mean hundreds of them jumped on the police car that took her to court. Shit like that shouldn't be allowed. If I were the cops every single one of them would be arrested on the spot.