PDA

View Full Version : Impeachment

CSM
01-17-2017, 01:08 PM
The guy hasn't even sworn in yet and the Honorable Ms. Waters is talking about impeaching Trump. I suppose that is far more likely than Ms. O'Donnell declaring martial law and actually getting the US military to respond to her orders....

Kathianne
01-17-2017, 01:13 PM
While Ms. Waters is not among the brightest, seems lots of idiots have never stopped regarding impeachment since Nixon. Add in 'treason' and 'not my president,' and one can only lament what once was.

Elessar
01-17-2017, 01:14 PM
The guy hasn't even sworn in yet and the Honorable Ms. Waters is talking about impeaching Trump. I suppose that is far more likely than Ms. O'Donnell declaring martial law and actually getting the US military to respond to her orders....

Sore losers only blowing smoke up their own asses, pounding their spoons in protest.

Waters has the integrity of a sewer rat. O'Donnell does not even rate on my "Do I Give a Shit What You Think" meter.

Noir
01-17-2017, 01:15 PM
I remember before Obama was sworn in for his second term there were folks throwing around language about what they had to do to 'not allow him to take office' I can't recall if the term impeachment was used - but the sentiment is certainly the same.

I'd be surprised if simalar language wasn't being batted about in some universe were Clinton had won the election.

Kathianne
01-17-2017, 01:25 PM
I remember before Obama was sworn in for his second term there were folks throwing around language about what they had to do to 'not allow him to take office' I can't recall if the term impeachment was used - but the sentiment is certainly the same.

I'd be surprised if simalar language wasn't being batted about in some universe were Clinton had won the election.

There were plenty on the right that said things like, "Not my president" on messageboards and to friends. They did not do the stuff that is now looking like what's going to be happening.

Here is a pretty good description of what has been happening over the past 10 years or so:

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/01/17/the-protests-and-boycotts-coming-on-friday-offer-a-serious-opportunity-for-conservatives/

Elessar

Hillary already had a list of things done as a public official that could be considered impeachable actions.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot

Nixon sent the dem/libs into an impeachment frenzy back in the day.
Yet they fully praised and worshiped the obama who has engaged in treason.
No less of a Constitutional scholar than Turley , admitted obama was on the verge of creating a Constitutional crisis with his arrogant and deliberately illegal actions by way of abuse of power and his refusal to carry out his sworn duties.
History may one day reveal obama's treason to the world but as for now he is protected.--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-17-2017, 01:31 PM
There were plenty on the right that said things like, "Not my president" on messageboards and to friends. They did not do the stuff that is now looking like what's going to be happening.

Here is a pretty good description of what has been happening over the past 10 years or so:

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/01/17/the-protests-and-boycotts-coming-on-friday-offer-a-serious-opportunity-for-conservatives/

I said it and I DAMN SURE MEANT EVERY WORD OF IT .
I did not encourage breaking laws and rioting , burning or disrupting the bastard's inauguration ceremony either time he was sworn in .
I SAY IT AGAIN NOW, HE WAS NEVER MY PRESIDENT AND HE SHOULD BE TRIED FOR HIS DAMN TREASON!
HE DELIBERATELY WEAKENED THIS NATION AND AIDED ITS ENEMIES..

History will one day prove me dead on the mark with that..-TYR

Kathianne
01-17-2017, 01:43 PM
I said it and I DAMN SURE MEANT EVERY WORD OF IT .
I did not encourage breaking laws and rioting , burning or disrupting the bastard's inauguration ceremony either time he was sworn in .
I SAY IT AGAIN NOW, HE WAS NEVER MY PRESIDENT AND HE SHOULD BE TRIED FOR HIS DAMN TREASON!
HE DELIBERATELY WEAKENED THIS NATION AND AIDED ITS ENEMIES..

History will one day prove me dead on the mark with that..-TYR

Regarding the first two sentences: That's what I said and what the article more than confirms.

Noir
01-17-2017, 01:54 PM

Yeah it's pretty obnoxious just how distinctly similar the voices on each side are when it comes to criticising the other, and even in this thread it's bubbling through. Mostly underlines that there is, evidently, no hope of progress :laugh:

Kathianne
01-17-2017, 02:04 PM
Yeah it's pretty obnoxious just how distinctly similar the voices on each side are when it comes to criticising the other, and even in this thread it's bubbling through. Mostly underlines that there is, evidently, no hope of progress :laugh:

Noir, we'll wait until Friday/Saturday.

I think it's fine for folks to say whatever crud they want to regarding politicians, each other, people in general. Messageboards may be a way for people to let off 'steam,' much like folks might at a bar or with friends at home.

What isn't good are 'protests' that devolve into destructive events.

If you read the article I linked to, I think the chance of networks doing 'split screens' is a real possibility also. In fact, that is one way for the media to encourage more of the rioting and discontent in general.

This didn't happen with the Obama inauguration, though there were many that also felt it was 'rigged' and he wasn't legitimate. I didn't vote for him, but President he is and was. I accept 'my guy lost.'

I also believe in the system, but then the system has to be functioning. It cannot function when people won't accept it.

Black Diamond
01-17-2017, 02:10 PM
He will not be impeached.

Kathianne
01-17-2017, 02:19 PM
He will not be impeached.

That, like anything good or bad, will be determined in the future. There's no doubt around these parts how I felt about Trump. Since the election there are things he's done and said I found 'reassuring,' others I find, 'concerning.' Bottom line, he's not in office for 3 more days, then he and the administration deserve, (though likely are not going to get), time to get up and running.

What is happening seems to be what some on the right and obviously now to me, some on the left have wanted all along-a type of 'civil war.' I guess the first didn't shed enough blood.

I really didn't doubt that Trump's candidacy was going to wreck havoc on the right, it has. What I didn't foresee was the residual effects of Obama and his governing by executive actions together with Trump's win.

I truly fear for the country.

While it seems to be the left that is going full anarchy now, I've little doubt there are plenty on the right eager to meet them.

Noir
01-17-2017, 02:33 PM
Was having a look about regarding this topic and happened upon this. Quite charming really, how time makes fools of us all (:

Donald J. Trump<svg aria-label="Verified account" class="_2phkKrpG" viewBox="0 0 60 72" style="display: inline-block; fill: currentColor; height: 1.25em; max-width: 100%; position: relative; vertical-align: text-bottom;"><g></g></svg>
‏ @realDonaldTrump (https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump)<button class="MmJh82_T _38myriBx _2d_dX71I _1pzUva68 _2sG5BpJO _3f2NsD-H" data-testid="25073877-follow" role="button" type="button" style="align-items: stretch; border-color: currentcolor; display: flex; flex-basis: auto; flex-direction: column; flex-shrink: 0; margin: 0px; position: relative; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(29, 161, 242); font-family: inherit; font-size: 1rem; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; font-weight: 700; line-height: inherit; list-style: none; min-height: 2.625rem; min-width: 2.11313rem; -webkit-appearance: none; border-top-left-radius: 0.35rem; border-top-right-radius: 0.35rem; border-bottom-right-radius: 0.35rem; border-bottom-left-radius: 0.35rem; cursor: pointer; -webkit-user-select: none; justify-content: center;"><svg class="_132qLRA5" viewBox="0 0 78 72" style="display: inline-block; fill: currentColor; height: 1.25em; max-width: 100%; position: relative; vertical-align: text-bottom;"><g></g></svg>
</button>We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!
4:29 AM · Nov 7, 2012 (https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266034630820507648)
16,598 RETWEETS (https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266034630820507648/retweets)
7,980 LIKES (https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266034630820507648/likes)

Kathianne
01-17-2017, 02:37 PM
Was having a look about regarding this topic and happened upon this. Quite charming really, how time makes fools of us all (:

Donald J. Trump<svg aria-label="Verified account" class="_2phkKrpG" viewBox="0 0 60 72" style="display: inline-block; fill: currentColor; height: 1.25em; max-width: 100%; position: relative; vertical-align: text-bottom;"><g></g></svg>
‏ @realDonaldTrump (https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump)<button class="MmJh82_T _38myriBx _2d_dX71I _1pzUva68 _2sG5BpJO _3f2NsD-H" data-testid="25073877-follow" role="button" type="button" style="align-items: stretch; border-color: currentcolor; display: flex; flex-basis: auto; flex-direction: column; flex-shrink: 0; margin: 0px; position: relative; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(29, 161, 242); font-family: inherit; font-size: 1rem; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; font-weight: 700; line-height: inherit; list-style: none; min-height: 2.625rem; min-width: 2.11313rem; -webkit-appearance: none; border-top-left-radius: 0.35rem; border-top-right-radius: 0.35rem; border-bottom-right-radius: 0.35rem; border-bottom-left-radius: 0.35rem; cursor: pointer; -webkit-user-select: none; justify-content: center;"><svg class="_132qLRA5" viewBox="0 0 78 72" style="display: inline-block; fill: currentColor; height: 1.25em; max-width: 100%; position: relative; vertical-align: text-bottom;"><g></g></svg>
</button>We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!
4:29 AM · Nov 7, 2012 (https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266034630820507648)
16,598 RETWEETS (https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266034630820507648/retweets)
7,980 LIKES (https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266034630820507648/likes)

Again, a mouth. Did he march?

Black Diamond
01-17-2017, 03:35 PM
That, like anything good or bad, will be determined in the future. There's no doubt around these parts how I felt about Trump. Since the election there are things he's done and said I found 'reassuring,' others I find, 'concerning.' Bottom line, he's not in office for 3 more days, then he and the administration deserve, (though likely are not going to get), time to get up and running.

What is happening seems to be what some on the right and obviously now to me, some on the left have wanted all along-a type of 'civil war.' I guess the first didn't shed enough blood.

I really didn't doubt that Trump's candidacy was going to wreck havoc on the right, it has. What I didn't foresee was the residual effects of Obama and his governing by executive actions together with Trump's win.

I truly fear for the country.

While it seems to be the left that is going full anarchy now, I've little doubt there are plenty on the right eager to meet them.
I meant he won't be thrown out office. I would not put it past a democratic House (if we ever have one again which I doubt) to bring forth articles of impeachment for whatever reason. Often when people say "impeach " they mean remove from office. I think that's a long shot to say the least.

I dont blame you for fearing for the country. Trump is a wrecking ball. People are having a hard time accepting the results of the election. I wonder how the emotion compares to the 1860 election.

Balu
01-17-2017, 03:50 PM
The title of the thread is Impeachment...
I don't want forecasting and Nostradamusing, but for me all this fuss looks much more serious that it may be seen from the first glance. I revised the election programs of JFK and Mr. Trump and saw the forces which confront both of them. Too much similar...

Black Diamond
01-17-2017, 03:53 PM
The title of the thread is Impeachment...
I don't want forecasting and Nostradamusing, but for me all this fuss looks much more serious that it may be seen from the first glance. I revised the election programs of JFC and Mr. Trump and saw the forces which confront both of them. Too much similar...
I don't see a Republican House bringing forth articles of impeachment. And I think the republican hold on the House is fairly strong.

Balu
01-17-2017, 04:00 PM
I don't see a Republican House bringing forth articles of impeachment. And I think the republican hold on the House is fairly strong.
I am speaking about the interests of Elites.

Gunny
01-17-2017, 06:49 PM
Again, a mouth. Did he march?

This nation has ALWAYS been divided. This is like Civil War Pt 2. It's all about desire and theft.

aboutime
01-17-2017, 07:13 PM

De Ja voux all over again. If memory serves me. Waters was also one of the ignorant big mouth's who demanded BUSH should be Impeached. "How'd that work for Her?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxine_Waters
Waters....you should remember, took sides with This Guy....Both Have Master's in Stupidity.

http://youtu.be/xM1QtyZvn04

Gunny
01-17-2017, 08:40 PM
De Ja voux all over again. If memory serves me. Waters was also one of the ignorant big mouth's who demanded BUSH should be Impeached. "How'd that work for Her?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxine_Waters
Waters....you should remember, took sides with This Guy....Both Have Master's in Stupidity.

http://youtu.be/xM1QtyZvn04

Original question remains ... how do you impeach someone before they take office? Is that like giving me a court martial before I enlist? Isn't it odd what the left wants to be proactive about?

Not Iran. Not Obama. Not Russia. Not North Korea. Wouldn't want to get on top of THOSE.

But losing? Oh Hell no. End of the world. That's called stupidity in my book.

CSM
01-17-2017, 08:49 PM
Original question remains ... how do you impeach someone before they take office? Is that like giving me a court martial before I enlist? Isn't it odd what the left wants to be proactive about?

Not Iran. Not Obama. Not Russia. Not North Korea. Wouldn't want to get on top of THOSE.

But losing? Oh Hell no. End of the world. That's called stupidity in my book.

I will say that this whole mess has been a great learning experience. I tend to give folks the benefit of the doubt. Recent events, however, have made me quite the skeptic. I am very nearly convinced that liberals, progressives and Democrats can NOT be trusted. They cannot be trusted with the security of this nation, they cannot be trusted with this nations economy and they cannot be trusted with the health, welfare or well being of this nation's citizens. They have no integrity, no loyalty and no principles. Yes, there are conservatives and Republicans just as bad but they are aberrations (for the most part) whereas the aforementioned are ALL in the same category....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-17-2017, 09:47 PM
I will say that this whole mess has been a great learning experience. I tend to give folks the benefit of the doubt. Recent events, however, have made me quite the skeptic. I am very nearly convinced that liberals, progressives and Democrats can NOT be trusted. They cannot be trusted with the security of this nation, they cannot be trusted with this nations economy and they cannot be trusted with the health, welfare or well being of this nation's citizens. They have no integrity, no loyalty and no principles. Yes, there are conservatives and Republicans just as bad but they are aberrations (for the most part) whereas the aforementioned are ALL in the same category....

I agree absolutely. A conclusion I came to back in 1976.
Which every year since that date has been proven over and over again..
The dem party has changed into the power crazy monster we see today, starting back in the early 60's.
Its basically been a sacrifice -- ANYTHING TO WIN PARTY EVER SINCE.
AND THAT ANYTHING INCLUDES NATION SECURITY, WEALTH AND HEALTH WELFARE OF THIS NATION -ALONG WITH DESTROYING OUR CONSTITUTION.
CURRENTLY ITS AT ITS PEAK AND NOT STOPPING.-TYR

Balu
01-17-2017, 10:22 PM
Mr. Trump has not make yet a fatal mistake which JFK had made - he has not raised a question of emitting dollars and hand over it to the State, taking it from a private group FRS which are printing them and selling them to the USA, thus clutching their hands on a throat of a Nation, making her to do whatever they want.
So, he has yet a chance to remain alive.

Black Diamond
01-18-2017, 12:20 AM
I am speaking about the interests of Elites.
And you're assuming the elites control congress or that Congress is the elites?

Balu
01-18-2017, 12:26 AM
And you're assuming the elites control congress or that Congress is the elites?
And you aren't? Thus you are too naive. :laugh:
Besides, they can act bypassing the Senate, moreover, very effectively, down to the physical elimination.

Gunny
01-18-2017, 02:29 AM
Besides, they can act bypassing the Senate, moreover, very effectively, down to the physical elimination.

YOU are calling someone else naïve? You're the most brain controlled person on this board. Go ahead and screw with Black Diamond. I'll watch. You going to run away from him too after he whips your ass? Crap, you're going to run out of people to ignore at the rate you're going.

Drummond
01-18-2017, 07:19 AM
I will say that this whole mess has been a great learning experience. I tend to give folks the benefit of the doubt. Recent events, however, have made me quite the skeptic. I am very nearly convinced that liberals, progressives and Democrats can NOT be trusted. They cannot be trusted with the security of this nation, they cannot be trusted with this nations economy and they cannot be trusted with the health, welfare or well being of this nation's citizens. They have no integrity, no loyalty and no principles. Yes, there are conservatives and Republicans just as bad but they are aberrations (for the most part) whereas the aforementioned are ALL in the same category....:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap:

Absolutely 100 percent spot on.

I was highly tempted to add a (? semi-puerile) comment on the Dems doing their utmost to damage and defeat Trump in any way they can, no matter how outrageous and in defiance of democratic process. But ... this above comment covers it all. Exactly right.

Gunny
01-18-2017, 09:01 AM
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Absolutely 100 percent spot on.

I was highly tempted to add a (? semi-puerile) comment on the Dems doing their utmost to damage and defeat Trump in any way they can, no matter how outrageous and in defiance of democratic process. But ... this above comment covers it all. Exactly right.

Yeah, Sergeants Major usually stand around drinking coffee, looking disapprovingly at everyone. But when they sat something it's like EF Hutton ... everybody listens.:laugh:

fj1200
01-18-2017, 09:24 AM
The first thing to watch for is the response if trump goes crazy on the Executive Orders. :popcorn:

CSM
01-18-2017, 09:31 AM
The first thing to watch for is the response if trump goes crazy on the Executive Orders. :popcorn:

Reversing Obamas or establishing his own?

fj1200
01-18-2017, 09:32 AM

Going around Congress.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-18-2017, 09:32 AM
Mr. Trump has not make yet a fatal mistake which JFK had made - he has not raised a question of emitting dollars and hand over it to the State, taking it from a private group FRS which are printing them and selling them to the USA, thus clutching their hands on a throat of a Nation, making her to do whatever they want.
So, he has yet a chance to remain alive.

Two Presidents tried to do that and both were assassinated, Lincoln and JFK.
They attempted to murder Jackson over even suggesting it.--Tyr

Balu
01-18-2017, 09:57 AM
Two Presidents tried to do that and both were assassinated, Lincoln and JFK.
They attempted to murder Jackson over even suggesting it.--Tyr

I'll tell more. When General de Gaul sent to the US a vessel with dollars for their further exchange to gold (in accordance with the Brenton Woods system) it cost the presidency to him.
When Qaddafi wanted to replace the dollar by the Golden Dinar in the calculations for oil, it cost him his life. So...

fj1200
01-18-2017, 10:06 AM
I'll tell more. When General de Gaul sent to the US a vessel with dollars for their further exchange to gold (in accordance with the Brenton Woods system) it cost the presidency to him.
When Qaddafi wanted to replace the dollar by the Golden Dinar in the calculations for oil, it cost him his life. So...

:confused: How so?

Balu
01-18-2017, 10:16 AM
:confused: How so?
The 'color revolution' in France. If you want to know about the technology, get acquainted with the works of Gene Sharp. Very interesting reading.

fj1200
01-18-2017, 10:22 AM
The 'color revolution' in France. If you want to know about the technology, get acquainted with the works of Gene Sharp. Very interesting reading.

Still :confused: I'm just waiting on the tie to Bretton Woods.

Balu
01-18-2017, 10:27 AM
Still :confused: I'm just waiting on the tie to Bretton Woods.
According to Bretton Woods the presented dollars were to freely exchanged to Gold. Other explanations required? http://s19.rimg.info/aee19e2775457d135efdf745e7d94e15.gif (http://smayliki.ru/smilie-1224821991.html)

fj1200
01-18-2017, 10:30 AM
According to Bretton Woods the presented dollars were to freely exchanged to Gold. Other explanations required? http://s19.rimg.info/aee19e2775457d135efdf745e7d94e15.gif (http://smayliki.ru/smilie-1224821991.html)

Yes. This:

And this:

As they relate to BW. And so far you haven't told me anything new.

Balu
01-18-2017, 12:27 PM
Yes.
The USA was not ready to convert dollars into Gold as it was stipulated by Bretton Woods as the dollar was not backed by Gold as nominated.

fj1200
01-18-2017, 01:12 PM
The USA was not ready to convert dollars into Gold as it was stipulated by Bretton Woods as the dollar was not backed by Gold as nominated.

Still...

And so far you haven't told me anything new.

;) France didn't break BW. We did.

Black Diamond
01-18-2017, 01:49 PM
I have weaknesses, but naïveté isn't one of them. Me asking you how you feel about something doesn't make me naive. The senate doesn't get bypassed in the removal of a President. Maybe when Khrushchev was removed, it happened that way, but not here.

Speaking of weaknesses, are you going to stop being a pussy faggot and challenge gunny to a face off? I guarantee you he would respect someone who came out guns blazing face to face and got his ass kicked a lot more than someone who sucker punches and runs......

In that situation, it's better to face the music and lose than to run and hide.

Kathianne
01-18-2017, 03:29 PM

Good question. I do want the Obama's EO's reversed.

I also agree with FJ and don't want more end runs around Congress.

Little-Acorn
01-18-2017, 04:06 PM
I remember before Obama was sworn in for his second term there were folks throwing around language about what they had to do to 'not allow him to take office'
None of them were in elected office, were they. Only mindless nutcases on and off the internet, such as you always find around, in both parties.

Noir
01-18-2017, 06:20 PM
None of them were in elected office, were they. Only mindless nutcases on and off the internet, such as you always find around, in both parties.

Like mindless niputcases like Trump? Yeah I guess so.

Drummond
01-18-2017, 06:36 PM
Like mindless niputcases like Trump? Yeah I guess so.

Trump will surprise you. Of that, I have no doubt, Noir.

You'll never admit it's so ... but, it will be - trust me.

In a handful of years from now, I look forward to history looking every bit as respectfully towards the quality of his Presidency as it does in considering the Reagan years.

Who knows ... maybe a Donald Trump - Theresa May transatlantic political partnership will become every bit as stellar as was the Reagan-Thatcher era ?

Gunny
01-18-2017, 06:40 PM
Good question. I do want the Obama's EO's reversed.

I also agree with FJ and don't want more end runs around Congress.

Trump is going to have to end run Congress to do anything. Not saying it right. But it IS what it is. Congress Republicans have been doing nothing for decades. Not going to change with a President they don't like.

Balu
01-18-2017, 07:27 PM
I have weaknesses, but naïveté isn't one of them. Me asking you how you feel about something doesn't make me naive. The senate doesn't get bypassed in the removal of a President. Maybe when Khrushchev was removed, it happened that way, but not here.

Speaking of weaknesses, are you going to stop being a pussy faggot and challenge gunny to a face off? I guarantee you he would respect someone who came out guns blazing face to face and got his ass kicked a lot more than someone who sucker punches and runs......

In that situation, it's better to face the music and lose than to run and hide.
I don't think Senate approved the killing of John and Robert Kennedy. And Lord knows what could have been if there was no a 'lucky wreck', which didn't let Edward Kennedy to participate in president election.
And..., personally for you, I'll repeat that I am here NOT to fight or trying to convince anybody in anything. Maximum what I can do - rarely express my personal point of view. Besides, I don't speak to those narrow minded who are NOT interesting for me and can not behave themselves. So, you are the next in my ignore list. Bye! http://s19.rimg.info/fed95296d4a304f286d8f7821ed0bb6f.gif (http://smayliki.ru/smilie-1227298311.html)

Black Diamond
01-18-2017, 07:31 PM
Lee Harvey Oswald wasn't in the Senate nor the House. Sirhan Sirhan wasn't either.

Gunny
01-18-2017, 07:58 PM
I don't think Senate approved the killing of John and Robert Kennedy. And Lord knows what could happen been if there was no a 'lucky wreck', which didn't let Edward Kennedy to participate in president election.
And..., personally for you, I'll repeat that I am here NOT to fight or trying to convince anybody in anything. Maximum what I can do - rarely express my personal point of view. Besides, I don't speak to those narrow minded who are NOT interesting for me and can not behave themselves. So, you are the next in my ignore list. Bye! http://s19.rimg.info/fed95296d4a304f286d8f7821ed0bb6f.gif (http://smayliki.ru/smilie-1227298311.html)

When are you going to face off? Black Diamond and I have had our wars before you got out of your Pampers. I'd rather have him with me in a fight than your little running away bitch ass. At least I know he'll stand and fight.

Black Diamond
01-18-2017, 08:17 PM
I don't think Senate approved the killing of John and Robert Kennedy. And Lord knows what could have been if there was no a 'lucky wreck', which didn't let Edward Kennedy to participate in president election.
Gunny had you pegged. Sucker punch, run and hide.

aboutime
01-18-2017, 08:25 PM
Balu sounds like he is PLUGGED-IN to..http://icansayit.com/images/twilight.jpg

Balu
01-18-2017, 08:50 PM
http://i91.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0119/bd/2cac50be25c27e748c02d62e6d9117bd.jpg

So, do not bother. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/dirol.gif

aboutime
01-18-2017, 10:36 PM

DO NOT BOTHER? WHO? WHAT? WHERE? WHEN? HOW? WHY?

If You can read this...YOU ARE TOO DAMNED CLOSE!

Gunny
01-19-2017, 02:04 AM

Got a better plan, idiot. I'm going after every one of your posts because you're just a talking head and a coward. I can if I want to remove your ability to ignore anyone. I'm just having too much fun watching you run around like a rat in a flashlight. EVERYONE ELSE is reading what I post. You pretending it's not there doesn't make it not so. EVERYONE ELSE sees it. THEY just watch you getting your ass handed to you at every turn.

You want to try and start a fight with me and other members? Why? So you can sit back and watch the sh*t you stirred up. That's a psychological issue with your personality.

I've gone toe to toe with Black Diamond. He hits back. What have YOU done? Run.

fj1200
01-19-2017, 08:48 AM
Trump is going to have to end run Congress to do anything. Not saying it right. But it IS what it is. Congress Republicans have been doing nothing for decades. Not going to change with a President they don't like.

To the former it will be nice if a POTUS respects Separation of Powers. To the latter I point to the mid-90s Republican Congress in the positive (tax cuts and spending restraint) and the early-00s Republican Congress in the negative (too much spending). But if they can agree on things then things will get done, if they can't hopefully things won't get done (assuming things they agree on are conservative).

Noir
01-19-2017, 09:13 AM
Trump will surprise you. Of that, I have no doubt, Noir.

You'll never admit it's so ... but, it will be - trust me.

In a handful of years from now, I look forward to history looking every bit as respectfully towards the quality of his Presidency as it does in considering the Reagan years.

Who knows ... maybe a Donald Trump - Theresa May transatlantic political partnership will become every bit as stellar as was the Reagan-Thatcher era ?

Peg your comments towards the one who was calling Trump and those who shared his view as "mindless nutcases".

Drummond
01-19-2017, 10:28 AM
Peg your comments towards the one who was calling Trump and those who shared his view as "mindless nutcases".

You're denying the existence of post #46 on this thread ? Maybe your spelling was a tad off, but I assure you that post #46 IS there, for all to see, Noir.

Perhaps I should accept your word of its nonexistence ... since, as we all know, Lefties will only see what they want to see, and demand that everyone does the same ... ?:rolleyes::tinfoil::tinfoil:

Noir
01-19-2017, 10:41 AM
You're denying the existence of post #46 on this thread ? Maybe your spelling was a tad off, but I assure you that post #46 IS there, for all to see, Noir.

Perhaps I should accept your word of its nonexistence ... since, as we all know, Lefties will only see what they want to see, and demand that everyone does the same ... ?:rolleyes::tinfoil::tinfoil:

Oh it's there alright, and post #46 is clarifying that post #45 is calling Trump a "mindless nutcase"
But you don't have anytime for that post, only mine (:

Drummond
01-19-2017, 10:56 AM
Oh it's there alright, and post #46 is clarifying that post #45 is calling Trump a "mindless nutcase"
But you don't have anytime for that post, only mine (:

Check again. YOU are the one creating, linking, context of that remark with Trump, so far as I can see ...

Noir
01-19-2017, 11:05 AM
Check again. YOU are the one creating, linking, context of that remark with Trump, so far as I can see ...

Person A: People who said X were mindless nutcases.
Person B: Trump said X.

I refuse to believe you are not able to see the 'link' between the statements of person A and B.

Drummond
01-19-2017, 11:28 AM
Person A: People who said X were mindless nutcases.
Person B: Trump said X.

I refuse to believe you are not able to see the 'link' between the statements of person A and B.

Actually, I do see the link ...

... the link is YOU. You introduced Trump within the context of the remark !

Or should I just see what you say I should see, Noir ? It's The Leftie Way, eh ? ....

Gunny
01-19-2017, 11:37 AM
Actually, I do see the link ...

... the link is YOU. You introduced Trump within the context of the remark !

Or should I just see what you say I should see, Noir ? It's The Leftie Way, eh ? ....

Careful. He'll put you on ig-noir.:laugh:

Gunny
01-19-2017, 12:05 PM
To the former it will be nice if a POTUS respects Separation of Powers. To the latter I point to the mid-90s Republican Congress in the positive (tax cuts and spending restraint) and the early-00s Republican Congress in the negative (too much spending). But if they can agree on things then things will get done, if they can't hopefully things won't get done (assuming things they agree on are conservative).

The separation of powers has always been a fight. Start with Monroe and work your way down. The worst I know of was Stanton. He took total control of the government after Lincoln's assassination and they shut Johnson out. What came out of that deal? Reconstruction. That accomplished a lot.

I do on one hand understand from a military POV, but I don't on the other hand, We have become a mindless society. Reminds me of the silent movie Metropolis made in the 1920s by Fritz Lang. Everyone is just part of the mindless machine.

That's the one reason I like you whether or not we agree .. you think.

fj1200
01-19-2017, 01:00 PM
The separation of powers has always been a fight. Start with Monroe and work your way down. The worst I know of was Stanton. He took total control of the government after Lincoln's assassination and they shut Johnson out. What came out of that deal? Reconstruction. That accomplished a lot.

I do on one hand understand from a military POV, but I don't on the other hand, We have become a mindless society. Reminds me of the silent movie Metropolis made in the 1920s by Fritz Lang. Everyone is just part of the mindless machine.

That's the one reason I like you whether or not we agree .. you think.

Oh stop... :carryon: Nevertheless, it would be nice.

Drummond
01-19-2017, 06:22 PM
Careful. He'll put you on ig-noir.:laugh:

... Shock, horror ! ..... :uhoh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Kathianne
01-19-2017, 06:32 PM
In fairness, don't think Noir employs the ignore. Only one person I know makes a habit of it.

Noir
01-19-2017, 06:52 PM
In fairness, don't think Noir employs the ignore. Only one person I know makes a habit of it.

Its reserved for a few special miscreants.

Gunny
01-19-2017, 07:09 PM
Its reserved for a few special miscreants.

By miscreant you mean anyone that regularly hands you your a$$. You abuse the ignore function like all good leftwingnuts.

aboutime
01-19-2017, 07:09 PM
Noir isn't worth any discussions, or debate time when it comes to Our (U.S.) politics, or History. Obviously. Noir simply enjoys stirring a pot of BS, he has tasted, and approved of, because the more BS Noir has, and uses...the less intelligence he needs/or has.

Kaimhel
01-21-2017, 10:34 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bilgerat
01-21-2017, 10:55 PM

The loonies need to learn to pace themselves, Trump has at least 1,450 days left in Office.

Getting their panties all bunched up now is just gonna wear on them :laugh2:

Elessar
01-21-2017, 11:12 PM
The loonies need to learn to pace themselves, Trump has at least 1,450 days left in Office.

Getting their panties all bunched up now is just gonna wear on them :laugh2:

I doubt they will change them, female or male ....

Stroll the streets reeking like a cheap Wh***.

gabosaurus
01-22-2017, 12:33 AM
PLACE YOUR BETS!! :salute:

http://www.motherjones.com/files/gamble.png

Elessar
01-22-2017, 01:24 AM
PLACE YOUR BETS!! :salute:

http://www.motherjones.com/files/gamble.png

Damn....that was stupid.

Impress yourself much?

Black Diamond
01-22-2017, 01:35 AM
Damn....that was stupid.

Impress yourself much?
Classy eh?

Gunny
01-22-2017, 01:45 AM
Damn....that was stupid.

Impress yourself much?

Call me what you want, but this is the "other" Gabby. Either 2 people, or she's off her meds.

Black Diamond
01-22-2017, 01:46 AM
Call me what you want, but this is the "other" Gabby. Either 2 people, or she's off her meds.
Sybil?

Gunny
01-22-2017, 02:05 AM
Sybil?

Either she is Sybil, or it's more than one person. Two distinct and separate personalities.