PDA

View Full Version : Who is 'designated survivor' at inauguration? CNN

Balu
01-19-2017, 12:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxIG4dduqy0

The comments are very interesting especially for those who don't know America from inside.

GravyBoat
01-19-2017, 12:48 PM
The butthurt never stops with those libturds in the media, they'd bite off their nose just to spite their face.

It's ridiculous how the media narrates repeatedly about Trump's supposed hate and racism. Well, I was a contributing member at Stormfront back in 2008-2009, and nobody ever said one racial epithet or unkind word against Obama, only support that he'd be working in the best interests of the United States. That was the hope, not what anyone actually believed. David Duke even said, Obama or McCain, it makes no difference who gets into office, since they'll both be working for the Globalists. And yet Donald Trump somehow got into power by hate? No, the hatred is against Trump and our kind, those who want to be free. This hatred against Trump, to me it's unprecedented, it proves that there exists a hardcore and extremely dangerous Marxist agenda being foisted upon We the People by the MSM.

BoogyMan
01-19-2017, 07:35 PM
I cannot remember ever seeing anything like this on the eve of an inauguration. CNN ran a piece about how an Obama cabinet member could wind up taking the office of president. Seems like a not so subtle bit of media propaganda to me. I am not a big fan of Mr. Trump but this kind of garbage is ridiculous. Can you imagine if CNN had run such a story on the even of Mr. Obama's inauguration?

Black Diamond
01-19-2017, 07:48 PM
I cannot remember ever seeing anything like this on the eve of an inauguration. CNN ran a piece about how an Obama cabinet member could wind up taking the office of president. Seems like a not so subtle bit of media propaganda to me. I am not a big fan of Mr. Trump but this kind of garbage is ridiculous. Can you imagine if CNN had run such a story on the even of Mr. Obama's inauguration?

Cnn would have been compared to the klan

Elessar
01-19-2017, 07:54 PM
This is all speculation, of course.

As I recall, the incoming Vice-President is sworn in first in a private, secluded ceremony.

That way the basis for the administration is established.

Black Diamond
01-19-2017, 07:58 PM
This is all speculation, of course.

As I recall, the incoming Vice-President is sworn in first in a private, secluded ceremony.

That way the basis for the administration is established.
Yes. Pence will be sworn in first tomorrow.

Elessar
01-19-2017, 08:19 PM
The butthurt never stops with those libturds in the media, they'd bite off their nose just to spite their face.

It's ridiculous how the media narrates repeatedly about Trump's supposed hate and racism. Well, I was a contributing member at Stormfront back in 2008-2009, and nobody ever said one racial epithet or unkind word against Obama, only support that he'd be working in the best interests of the United States. That was the hope, not what anyone actually believed. David Duke even said, Obama or McCain, it makes no difference who gets into office, since they'll both be working for the Globalists. And yet Donald Trump somehow got into power by hate? No, the hatred is against Trump and our kind, those who want to be free. This hatred against Trump, to me it's unprecedented, it proves that there exists a hardcore and extremely dangerous Marxist agenda being foisted upon We the People by the MSM.

Oh...the MSM on the left side think they are the holiest of the holy, never avoiding an opportunity
to backstab those on the right, using a smile sometimes or pure bile at others.

They quit being newscasters years ago and became opinion preachers....and the left sucked it all up.

Elessar
01-19-2017, 08:22 PM
Dupe thread...recommend joining them....this one might end up good:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?58033-Who-is-designated-survivor-at-inauguration-CNN

Kathianne
01-19-2017, 08:32 PM
Threads merged.

BoogyMan
01-19-2017, 09:18 PM
Seriously. Ask the question. If CNN had put garbage like that on the day before Mr. Obama had been inaugurated there would have been rioting in the streets, boycotts, and incessant snowflake SJWs screaming about justice. </rant>

Elessar
01-19-2017, 10:18 PM
Seriously. Ask the question. If CNN had put garbage like that on the day before Mr. Obama had been inaugurated there would have been rioting in the streets, boycotts, and incessant snowflake SJWs screaming about justice. </rant>

Shit....not at all....and we ALL know that - even the left knows that. It is their MO to behave like spoiled
brat heathens and not accept, acclimate, and act like loyal citizens.

hjmick
01-20-2017, 04:47 PM
Me.

Black Diamond
01-20-2017, 05:40 PM
Me.
Yeah but you don't give a flying rinocerous shit. So they'd be screwed.

Black Diamond
01-20-2017, 06:29 PM
Yeah but you don't give a flying rinocerous shit. So they'd be screwed.

rhinoceros