PDA

View Full Version : Russian arms foundry mints one-kilo silver ‘In Trump We Trust’ commemorative coin

Balu
01-20-2017, 08:29 AM
Russian arms foundry mints one-kilo silver ‘In Trump We Trust’ commemorative coin

Society & Culture (http://tass.com/society)
January 18, 16:26 UTC+3 YEKATERINBURG
The coin’s obverse features Trump’s profile image as well as an inscription: "Donald John Trump, the 45th President of the United States of America" and the country’s flag

https://phototass1.cdnvideo.ru/width/744_b12f2926/tass/m2/en/uploads/i/20170118/1158882.jpg
© Art-Grani

YEKATERINBURG, January 18. /TASS/. Metal workers from a Russian weapons foundry, known as Art-Grani located in the Urals city of Zlatoust have minted a silver coin weighing one kilogram containing the profile of US President-elect Donald J. Trump, the manufacturers' press service said on Wednesday.
Gallery 6 photo

https://phototass2.cdnvideo.ru/width/333_3412a45b/tass/m2/en/uploads/i/20140423/1035229.jpg (http://tass.com/russia/729235)

© ITAR-TASS/Donat Sorokin Souvenir coins in memory of Crimea's reunification with Russia (http://tass.com/russia/729235)

"We have produced the first coin of the Donald Trump collection. This is a limited edition dedicated to Trump’s inauguration and will consist of 25 silver coins, 15 silver and gold coins and five gold coins," the Art-Grani foundry’s press service said.
Each coin weighs about one kilogram and is 12 centimeters in diameter. The coin’s obverse features Trump’s profile image as well as an inscription "Donald John Trump, the 45th President of the United States of America" and the country’s flag. The reverse bears the image of the Statue of Liberty with the US flag on the backdrop and the inscriptions "In Trump We Trust" and "The United States of America."
The press service said one of the coins will be sent to Trump who is set to take office on January 20.

More:
http://tass.com/society/925803

GravyBoat
01-20-2017, 08:37 AM
Russians love Trump, too.

GravyBoat
01-20-2017, 08:39 AM
* 45th

:coffee:

Balu
01-20-2017, 12:02 PM
Russians love Trump, too.

Russians are basing on the fact that less evils the better.
We are realists and understand that the USA and Russia have own interests and there are two ways to solve the problem - war or talks. President Trump prefers negotiations. We think it is better. WE know what the war is. Americans do not. (Their wars overseas don't count)

CSM
01-20-2017, 12:10 PM
Russians are basing on the fact that less evils the better.
We are realists and understand that the USA and Russia have own interests and there are two ways to solve the problem - war or talks. President Trump prefers negotiations. We think it is better. WE know what the war is. Americans do not. (Their wars overseas don't count)

Really? Overseas wars do not count? I guess none of our military have died in those overseas wars... the blood and treasure spent in supporting our allies (including Russia!) have had no impact whatsoever...

Balu, you post a lot of things I do not agree and some I do but this one... this one that suggests that Americans do not know what war is... this one pissed me right the fuck off. Some of us Americans know darn well what war is and the cost it imposes. .... you can take your propaganda and shove it right up your commie ass...

Balu
01-20-2017, 12:33 PM
Really? Overseas wars do not count? I guess none of our military have died in those overseas wars... the blood and treasure spent in supporting our allies (including Russia!) have had no impact whatsoever...

Balu, you post a lot of things I do not agree and some I do but this one... this one that suggests that Americans do not know what war is... this one pissed me right the fuck off. Some of us Americans know darn well what war is and the cost it imposes. .... you can take your propaganda and shove it right up your commie ass...
They don't count. You never lost your relatives at their peaceful houses, never got your cities, towns and villages ruined. You never lost dozens millions and recreated your country almost from Zero level in cold and hunger in hostile surrounds. You don't know what it is and I wish you never learn what it means on your personal experience.

CSM
01-20-2017, 12:41 PM
They don't count. You never lost your relatives at their peaceful houses, never got your cities, towns and villages ruined. You never lost dozens millions and recreated your country almost from Zero level in cold and hunger in hostile surrounds. You don't know what it is and I wish you never learn what it means on your personal experience.

I have lost relatives ... trying to bring peace to others... The US has lost plenty (including some of my relatives in friends) trying to save many of those villages and towns ... how dare you presume to lecture ANYONE about what they have experienced???

Personal experience??? What the hell do you know of anyone else's personal experience? Nothing!

Yes you finally pushed one of my buttons. I have no respect for a country that built a wall ... not to protect from enemies without but rather to keep enslaved peoples in... I have less respect for those like yourself who aided and continues to support such vile actions. To paraphrase ... "you have been and always will be my enemy"

With that, I am done with you .... dismissed!

Balu
01-20-2017, 12:47 PM
I have lost relatives ... trying to bring peace to others... The US has lost plenty (including some of my relatives in friends) trying to save many of those villages and towns ... how dare you presume to lecture ANYONE about what they have experienced???

Personal experience??? What the hell do you know of anyone else's personal experience? Nothing!

Yes you finally pushed one of my buttons. I have no respect for a country that built a wall ... not to protect from enemies without but rather to keep enslaved peoples in... I have less respect for those like yourself who aided and continues to support such vile actions. To paraphrase ... "you have been and always will be my enemy"

With that, I am done with you .... dismissed!
Noted.