PDA

View Full Version : A Few Changes at Whitehouse.gov

NightTrain
01-21-2017, 11:39 AM
Right at Noon yesterday, as Trump became the 45th, a few changes were made at Whitehouse.gov.

The nonsense of manmade global warming was deleted, which kicked up the headspinning proggies into hyperdrive.

The distractions of LGBT were eliminated.

And there's a new entry signalling a refreshening change for Law & Order :

One of the fundamental rights of every American is to live in a safe community. A Trump Administration will empower our law enforcement officers to do their jobs and keep our streets free of crime and violence. The Trump Administration will be a law and order administration. President Trump will honor our men and women in uniform and will support their mission of protecting the public. The dangerous anti-police atmosphere in America is wrong. The Trump Administration will end it.

The Trump Administration is committed to reducing violent crime. In 2015, homicides increased by 17% in America’s fifty largest cities. That’s the largest increase in 25 years. In our nation’s capital, killings have risen by 50 percent. There were thousands of shootings in Chicago last year alone.

Our country needs more law enforcement, more community engagement, and more effective policing.

Our job is not to make life more comfortable for the rioter, the looter, or the violent disrupter. Our job is to make life more comfortable for parents who want their kids to be able to walk the streets safely. Or the senior citizen waiting for a bus. Or the young child walking home from school.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/law-enforcement-community

I really like the sound of this. Time to bring the hammer down on the thugs.

Elessar
01-21-2017, 12:01 PM
Right at Noon yesterday, as Trump became the 45th, a few changes were made at Whitehouse.gov.

The nonsense of manmade global warming was deleted, which kicked up the headspinning proggies into hyperdrive.

The distractions of LGBT were eliminated.

And there's a new entry signalling a refreshening change for Law & Order :

https://www.whitehouse.gov/law-enforcement-community

I really like the sound of this. Time to bring the hammer down on the thugs.

I agree fully. They have been allowed to literally get away with murder, and the
past administration turned their head and cast a blind eye toward it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-21-2017, 02:31 PM
I agree fully. They have been allowed to literally get away with murder, and the
past administration turned their head and cast a blind eye toward it.

But will there be a proper investigation of the billions stolen???
By way of various obama decrees, knowingly bad loans made etc. , obama buddy- Soros comes to mind in that regards.-Tyr

Bilgerat
01-21-2017, 05:37 PM
I don't know who said this, but I love it.

I never believed in "Global Warming" until I watched all these Snowflake's Melt

:laugh: :salute: :laugh: :salute: