But not half as foul as the old hag Madonna

Black Diamond
01-21-2017, 05:39 PM
"Nasty Woman" indeed

But not half as foul as the old hag Madonna
That may be a tough call.

aboutime
01-21-2017, 05:44 PM
Is Judd in competition against Madonna for New President of the American-Liberal Branch of "SLUTS-R-US"?

Anyone happen to take note, how most of the ugliest, big mouths in Pretend Show Business are ALL LIBERALS? And no apologies to Barbra Streisand, working to become the Vice President against ROSY O., who now demonstrates their searing breath like this:

http://icansayit.com/images/cow-fire.jpg

jimnyc
01-21-2017, 05:45 PM
She sure did "go high" didn't she? Along with many other celebrities. Protest all you want, but at least make sense, and come with actual facts.

SassyLady
01-21-2017, 05:46 PM
That may be a tough call.

I'm sure there are men out there that make other men cringe with what they say and do ... as for my gender I'm beyond cringing with these two ... I'm ashamed that anyone would think this is normal.

They're disgusting.

Black Diamond
01-21-2017, 05:46 PM
She sure did "go high" didn't she? Along with many other celebrities. Protest all you want, but at least make sense, and come with actual facts.
I honestly did laugh at the "bathing in Cheetos" comment.

aboutime
01-21-2017, 05:52 PM
Judd, Madonna, and hundreds of other Trashy Wannabe women like them are all suffering from LACK OF INTELLIGENCE, and EDUCATION. TRUTH IS.... They ARE INSULTS TO REAL FEMALES with brains, common sense, honesty, and personal responsibility.

KarlMarx
01-21-2017, 08:05 PM
Some people are too stupid to be embarrassed, I think that group of women is squarely in that category.

I can't help but think of this verse of scripture to describe that group of women

Phillipians 3:18-19
18 For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
19whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame—who set their mind on earthly things.

Abbey Marie
01-21-2017, 08:07 PM
Re: Ashley Judd- what did I miss?
I won't watch this pro-abortion sewage. Makes me embarrassed to be a woman.

aboutime
01-21-2017, 08:09 PM
Re: Ashley Judd- what did I miss?
I won't watch this pro-abortion sewage. Makes me embarrassed to be a woman.

Abbey...WARNING. THIS IS DISGUSTING...Judd foul mouth idiot.

http://youtu.be/3jRe-ijwmrE

Abbey Marie
01-21-2017, 08:38 PM
Well, AT, that was pretty typical of these pampered hypocrites, who expose themselves for money every day. They make me feel like gagging.

Russ
01-21-2017, 08:44 PM
Just watched the video of Ashley Judd going on a rant about Trump, and the thing I kept thinking about during her whole talk was not outrage at Trump, or even outrage at Ashley Judd - it was just that she sounded like she has some mental problems. (I considered drugs, also, but kept thinking mental problems).

So I checked, and sure enough...

http://www.everydayhealth.com/columns/therese-borchard-sanity-break/celebrities-depression-bipolar-disorder/

pete311
01-21-2017, 09:14 PM
I thought you guys liked those that spoke like it is. It was a great speech and if it made you feel uncomfortable, find out why and grow.

aboutime
01-21-2017, 09:16 PM
I thought you guys liked those that spoke like it is. It was a great speech and if it made you feel uncomfortable, find out why and grow.

Wow petey. No need to say anything else to you about this. You just told all of us everything we needed, wanted, or cared to know about you, and those like you.
Seems you are the uncomfortable one, and you should honestly let us know...WHEN YOU GROW UP.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-21-2017, 09:21 PM

Uncomfortable!!??? NO!
It did make me feel some bit of pity for the has-been, crazy loon..
Her doing/saying anything to try to remain relevant and get more fans!
SHE SOLD HER SOUL LONG AGO METHINKS, HER BODY NO LONGER SELLS AND NOW SHE TRIES TO SELL HERSELF AS A GREAT AND EXTREMELY TOLERANT LIBERAL MIND..
ACTUALLY ITS QUITE SAD... BUT YOU IN YOUR ARROGANT, LIBERAL BLINDNESS THINK ITS GREAT..-TYR

pete311
01-21-2017, 09:22 PM
Uncomfortable!!??? NO!
It did make me feel some bit of pity for he has-been, crazy loon..
Her doing/saying anything to try to remain relevant and get more fans!
SHE SOLD HER SOUL LONG AGO METHINKS, HER BODY NO LONGER SELLS AND NOW SHE TRIES TO SELL HERSELF AS A GREAT AND EXTREMELY TOLERANT LIBERAL MIND..
ACTUALLY ITS QUITE SAD... BUT YOU IN YOUR ARROGANT, LIBERAL BLINDNESS THINK ITS GREAT..-TYR

hmmmm look in the mirror pal

Black Diamond
01-21-2017, 09:37 PM
A good speech accusing trump of having wet dreams about his daughter?

pete311
01-21-2017, 09:40 PM
who is this member Kaimhel (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3691) who keeps rating my shit but never posts anything

pete311
01-21-2017, 09:41 PM
A good speech accusing trump of having wet dreams about his daughter?
have you not watched the video clips with Donald and Ivanka? seriously creepy

pete311
01-21-2017, 09:44 PM
lol look a this coward Kaimhel (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3691) , say something you mute

Black Diamond
01-21-2017, 09:48 PM
who is this member Kaimhel (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3691) who keeps rating my shit but never posts anything
Tissue?

Russ
01-21-2017, 09:58 PM

It made me uncomfortable about her, not about myself.

And if you think that growth comes through hearing uncomfortable things, then I'm worried about the kind of childhood you may have gone through. I think encouragement and striving are better ingredients for growth.

Elessar
01-21-2017, 10:11 PM

You do NOT want to tangle with her.

pete311
01-21-2017, 10:17 PM
You do NOT want to tangle with her.

Is she a nasty women?

aboutime
01-21-2017, 10:18 PM
lol look a this coward Kaimhel (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3691) , say something you mute

pete311. You owe Kaimhel an apology. That is the name of a Wet Dream somebody had long ago, that had much more intelligence than you will ever have.:banana:

Russ
01-21-2017, 10:21 PM

Yes, who is this discerning, inciteful Kaimhel?

Russ
01-21-2017, 10:24 PM
By the way, pete311, I think when you sent me the Negative Rep, I think my Rep points actually went UP. Lol! :laugh2:

NightTrain
01-21-2017, 10:25 PM
Sounds like Kaimhel has a good sense of character.

Elessar
01-21-2017, 10:25 PM
Is she a nasty women?

Not at all. My best internet friend.

You cannot take pressure you miserable needle-d***** bug f***er.

You love throwing out barbs and insults but cannot handle the return fire.

Typical liberal whiner....big mouth, no balls.

Oh...the correct word is woman is singluar...not women...which is plural and collective, genius.

NightTrain
01-21-2017, 10:26 PM
By the way, @pete311 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1821), I think when you sent me the Negative Rep, I think my Rep points actually went UP. Lol! :laugh2:

I'm not sure, but when you're several hundred thousand in the negative, it just may work that way!

pete311
01-21-2017, 10:28 PM
Not at all. My best internet friend.

You cannot take pressure you miserable needle-d***** bug f***er.

You love throwing out barbs and insults but cannot handle the return fire.

Typical liberal whiner....big mouth, no balls.

Oh...the correct word is woman is singluar...not women...which is plural and collective, genius.

Dang, you are a nasty women, I love it!

NightTrain
01-21-2017, 10:33 PM
As far as Ashley Judd goes, we have a target poster of her up at the cabin, a buddy of mine brought it up.

When Sarah Palin was still Govnah here in AK, we had a serious wolf population explosion and they were wiping out all the baby moose & caribou - which is a big problem. Sarah reopened wolf hunting to get them under control, which made every liberal worldwide froth at the mouth. Ashley Judd was one of the idiots demanding that we ignorant Alaskans cease and desist immediately, to which we gave her our collective middle fingers.

She's a has-been country singer that does anything she can to get another moment of relevance, just like Fonda, Streep, Rosie, Dunham and the other idiots.

She's vile and stupid, but that doesn't really stray from what we witness liberals doing every day.

The good news is that normal Americans are watching the democrats further destroy their future, and that's good news. 2018 will be the final slaughter.

aboutime
01-21-2017, 10:34 PM

Hey petey. Sounds like you need a refresher...like..K to 12. Were you won of doe's women out dare with your queen. MAD onna?

Black Diamond
01-21-2017, 10:35 PM
As far as Ashley Judd goes, we have a target poster of her up at the cabin, a buddy of mine brought it up.

When Sarah Palin was still Govnah here in AK, we had a serious wolf population explosion and they were wiping out all the baby moose & caribou - which is a big problem. Sarah reopened wolf hunting to get them under control, which made every liberal worldwide froth at the mouth. Ashley Judd was one of the idiots demanding that we ignorant Alaskans cease and desist immediately, to which we gave her our collective middle fingers.

She's a has-been country singer that does anything she can to get another moment of relevance, just like Fonda, Streep, Rosie, Dunham and the other idiots.

She's vile and stupid, but that doesn't really stray from what we witness liberals doing every day.

The good news is that normal Americans are watching the democrats further destroy their future, and that's good news. 2018 will be the final slaughter.
I didn't even know she was a country singer. I thought that was her mother and aunts. (Shrug)

NightTrain
01-21-2017, 10:35 PM

Woman. Woman is singular; Women is plural.

You're welcome.

Black Diamond
01-21-2017, 10:36 PM
by the way, @pete311 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1821), i think when you sent me the negative rep, i think my rep points actually went up. Lol! :laugh2:
roflmao

NightTrain
01-22-2017, 12:55 AM
I didn't even know she was a country singer. I thought that was her mother and aunts. (Shrug)

You're right! Turns out this Ashley scumbag is the daughter of Naomi and the little sister of Wynona... she wasn't a singer.

I just skimmed over all her movies and haven't seen one of them.

Black Diamond
01-22-2017, 01:03 AM
You're right! Turns out this Ashley scumbag is the daughter of Naomi and the little sister of Wynona... she wasn't a singer.

I can't remember which one of hers I saw.

Elessar
01-22-2017, 01:03 AM

You are so damn dumb.

Who ties your shoes for you in the morning little boy?

Black Diamond
01-22-2017, 01:07 AM

Kiss the girls sucked. She was in a deleted scene of natural born killers where woody harrelson kills her on the stand.

Gunny
01-22-2017, 02:00 AM
pete311 ... if you're looking for a new best friend, pick on a girl. I'm your huckleberry.

KarlMarx
01-22-2017, 06:34 AM
Abbey...WARNING. THIS IS DISGUSTING...Judd foul mouth idiot.

http://youtu.be/3jRe-ijwmrE

Ignorance in action is a horrible thing.

This idiot doesn't even know a thing about Hitler or the Nazis. And how dare she tarnish the memory of the millions of people who were sent to the death camps just to get the adulation of a crowd. And how dare she impugn the reputations of millions of decent Americans, men especially, who treat the women in their lives with decency..... Yeah, she's nasty alright. An ungrateful, nasty harpy is more like it.

If Trump were a Nazi or a Hitler, Ashley Judd and her buddies would be shipped off to Auschwitz (after being beaten then shoved into a cattle car) and would never be heard from again. Of course, after this screed, I'm inclined to want to do it myself.

The problem with people like her and the Nazi storm trooper Trump protesters is that they have too much time on their hands and they have it too easy. Get a real job Ashley, get your hands dirty, try to raise a family, and pay the bills while being forced by the government to purchase health insurance whose premiums have doubled. By then, you won't have time to think about Trump, Nazis, pussies, being a nasty woman, thinking that you know what's best for millions of people, or shooting off your mouth

Elessar
01-22-2017, 07:49 PM

Missed this.

I am not a female you dumb-assed dill-weed. Full 100% hetero male, you
freaking idiot.

Know what a dill weed is? It's a pubic hair left on a dildo - useless as tits on a slab of bacon.

aboutime
01-22-2017, 08:02 PM
pete311 ... if you're looking for a new best friend, pick on a girl. I'm your huckleberry.

Gunny. petey's problem is. He's more of a DINGLEBERRY.

FOR PETE'S SAKE: din·gle·ber·ry
ˈdiNGəlˌberē/
nounvulgar slang
US
a foolish or inept person.
a particle of fecal matter attached to the anal hair of an animal.

aboutime
01-22-2017, 08:05 PM
You are so damn dumb.

Who ties your shoes for you in the morning little boy?

Elessar. You give petey too much credit. He doesn't wear shoes, he's purely a liberal FLIP-FLOP guy. But if he did wear shoes, and socks. His mommy would have to use a Magic Marker to label them "L" & "R".

pete311
01-22-2017, 08:40 PM
Missed this.

I am not a female you dumb-assed dill-weed. Full 100% hetero male, you
freaking idiot.

Know what a dill weed is? It's a pubic hair left on a dildo - useless as tits on a slab of bacon.

ha, funny, I thought were you a chick for years

Gunny
01-23-2017, 12:14 AM
ha, funny, I thought were you a chick for years

Your observation skills need a serious brush up.