PDA

View Full Version : Trump's Press Secretary Slams the MSM

Elessar
01-21-2017, 08:20 PM
Geesh! This guy did not hold back!

Also obliterates a 'members' estimate of the crowd count on Friday:

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/01/21/trumps-press-secretary-slams-media-over-inauguration-coverage/21659993/

Bilgerat
01-21-2017, 08:33 PM

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/01/21/trumps-press-secretary-slams-media-over-inauguration-coverage/21659993/

It was like a boxer, punching a bag saying:

Didn't I tell you not to ......

pete311
01-21-2017, 09:21 PM
Really glad on Trump's first day he has fixed all important issues. This press address was fucking embarrassing. Trump is sooooooo thin skinned.

Elessar
01-21-2017, 09:55 PM
Really glad on Trump's first day he has fixed all important issues. This press address was fucking embarrassing. Trump is sooooooo thin skinned.

Really? How would you know?
You're so thin-skinned you take to putting other members on ignore.
Farkin' big mouth p****

gabosaurus
01-22-2017, 12:23 AM
Trump is incredibly thin skinned. You can tell by his reaction tweets. He is disturbed by the least bits of criticism.
It is quite obvious that Trump and his press flunky are defensive and delusional about the inauguration crowds. The comparison shots are EXACTLY the same. Made by the same camera at the same angle. There is nothing hidden and no tricks are involved.
Even many conservative pundits were shocked and embarrassed by the lack of truth in the press briefing.

https://cfmedia.deadline.com/2017/01/inauguration-crowd.jpg?w=605&h=810

Elessar
01-22-2017, 01:20 AM
Trump is incredibly thin skinned. You can tell by his reaction tweets. He is disturbed by the least bits of criticism.
It is quite obvious that Trump and his press flunky are defensive and delusional about the inauguration crowds. The comparison shots are EXACTLY the same. Made by the same camera at the same angle. There is nothing hidden and no tricks are involved.
Even many conservative pundits were shocked and embarrassed by the lack of truth in the press briefing.

Someone that fires back is not thin-skinned, but stands their ground. So his temperament does not
abide assholes...Tough nookies, liberals.

GWB did not abide by mouthy people, but his temperament was / is milder.

Obama was a pu***...turned his back and walked away.

fj1200
01-22-2017, 01:32 PM

How did he obliterate them again?

Kathianne
01-22-2017, 01:39 PM
How did he obliterate them again?

My opinion on this brouhaha is that it's not really worth the attention. The two pictures were taken at different times, but that doesn't matter much. Trump's crowds were smaller than Obama's, bigger than others. That the left wants to make hay out of this, why bother? Spicer and Trump trying to say they had the 'biggest turnout' is lame, as it's just not true. Better to just stop reacting and get to work.

fj1200
01-22-2017, 01:42 PM
My opinion on this brouhaha is that it's not really worth the attention. The two pictures were taken at different times, but that doesn't matter much. Trump's crowds were smaller than Obama's, bigger than others. That the left wants to make hay out of this, why bother? Spicer and Trump trying to say they had the 'biggest turnout' is lame, as it's just not true. Better to just stop reacting and get to work.

Exactly. All this distraction is mind boggling.

jimnyc
01-22-2017, 01:44 PM
It makes zero difference about ANYTHING. Again, where the numbers mattered was the electoral vote. Having less people at the inauguration won't affect the policies and agendas of Trump in the slightest bit. For example - when the conservative SC justice is nominated, and then confirmed, the amount of people that were at the inauguration won't have made much of a difference. :)

fj1200
01-22-2017, 01:47 PM
It makes zero difference about ANYTHING. Again, where the numbers mattered was the electoral vote. Having less people at the inauguration won't affect the policies and agendas of Trump in the slightest bit. For example - when the conservative SC justice is nominated, and then confirmed, the amount of people that were at the inauguration won't have made much of a difference. :)

Who is the one trying to make it matter?

In a combative tone, Spicer insisted that Trump's swearing in was "the largest audience to witness an inauguration, period."

jimnyc
01-22-2017, 01:52 PM
Who is the one trying to make it matter?

Do you mean after the MSM jumped all over it, and celebrities, and then he responded? I wouldn't have bothered, but surely they have the right to respond. But you ignore the former, as usual.

fj1200
01-22-2017, 01:56 PM
Do you mean after the MSM jumped all over it, and celebrities, and then he responded? I wouldn't have bothered, but surely they have the right to respond. But you ignore the former, as usual.

Wrong again. Did anyone force trump to make the claim?

Drummond
01-22-2017, 02:00 PM

https://cfmedia.deadline.com/2017/01/inauguration-crowd.jpg?w=605&h=810

I'll tell you something about those photos, Gabby -- and since I heard this on a BBC news broadcast, heyy, you 'know it must be true' ...

The BBC is outrageous in its 'line' that these photos 'prove' what the 'truth' was - that Trump is defying what the photographic 'evidence' says. Nonetheless ... they have admitted that each of those photos was taken FORTY FIVE MINUTES BEFORE EACH INAUGURATION ADDRESS HAPPENED.

Now, you tell me. Or anyone. Is it really impossible for other people to have walked INTO the area covered, in those minutes ??

jimnyc
01-22-2017, 02:02 PM
Wrong again. Did anyone force trump to make the claim?

No thanks here either, read my reply in the other thread. Simply not wasting my time, sorry.

fj1200
01-22-2017, 02:03 PM
Now, you tell me. Or anyone. Is it really impossible for other people to have walked INTO the area covered, in those minutes ??

Yes, it is impossible ;)

fj1200
01-22-2017, 02:04 PM
No thanks here either, read my reply in the other thread. Simply not wasting my time, sorry.

Whatevs. :)

Black Diamond
01-22-2017, 02:08 PM
Trump supporters work and Obama supporters don't.

Seriously, I think part of the high turnout for obamas Inaugrution was the novelty of the first black president.

fj1200
01-22-2017, 02:12 PM
Trump supporters work and Obama supporters don't.

Seriously, I think part of the high turnout for obamas Inaugrution was the novelty of the first black president.

Probably. The problem came when making unsupported claims.

pete311
01-22-2017, 02:21 PM
nah those, are "alternative facts"

fj1200
01-22-2017, 02:22 PM
nah those, are "alternative facts"

Plenty of those running around. :scared:

Black Diamond
01-22-2017, 03:09 PM
It's Trump's game. Hate it all you want. It has worked for him. Obviously.

pete311
01-22-2017, 06:05 PM
Thanks for voting in a guy who thinks this is a game

Black Diamond
01-22-2017, 06:14 PM
Thanks for voting in a guy who thinks this is a game
You're welcome. I am very entertained by you snowflakes bleeding from your whatevers for two months and counting about the results.

fj1200
01-23-2017, 09:41 AM

Great argument. :rolleyes: It also shows he hypocrisy of all the BO is a narcissist/liar/etc. claims bandied about.

Abbey Marie
01-23-2017, 09:56 AM
This feels like someone scoffing that their ex's new wedding is smaller than theirs was. Doesn't matter. Whatever size the wedding, the ex is married to someone else, and you don't have any say now. And it just succeeds in making you sound churlish and pathetic.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-23-2017, 11:33 AM
This feels like someone scoffing that their ex's new wedding is smaller than theirs was. Doesn't matter. Whatever size the wedding, the ex is married to someone else, and you don't have any say now. And it just succeeds in making you sound churlish and pathetic.

You are as usual, right dead on the mark my wizened friend!
Let them cry like the ignorant little babies they are..
They did not get to install their usual worthless, lying , corrupted , "give away our tax dollars to buy votes" candidate and it singes their twisted panties! :laugh::laugh::laugh: :beer: :beer: :clap::clap::clap:...
As we see here by the moronic, self-aggrandizing little moon-bats that are still crying on this board. :lol:

I love it, let them continue to piss in their bowl of Wheaties and eat with glee, since our President Trump now controls the milk!... --Tyr

Drummond
01-23-2017, 07:18 PM
Lefties are such incredibly bad losers. Aren't they ?

I have a word for them. Just one. From what I've seen recently (especially all the protests made because Trump dared to win !) it'll be greeted with about as much enthusiasm as Dracula would have for seeing a crucifix placed inches from his face.

Here's the word, then. Ready ?

Are you sitting comfortably ?

Sure ?

Here goes, then ....

.. wait for it, wait for it !! ..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

... DEMOCRACY !!!

Black Diamond
01-23-2017, 07:26 PM
Great argument. :rolleyes: It also shows he hypocrisy of all the BO is a narcissist/liar/etc. claims bandied about.
I wasn't making an argument. I was making a statement.

Elessar
01-23-2017, 07:36 PM
Well....All I have got to say about the protests, is that if I am walking along minding my own business
and some crybaby protester gets in my face - they will get knocked back about 6 feet.

Black Diamond
01-23-2017, 07:51 PM
And I never said Obama was a narcissist. I have seen no evidence that he is one. I think he's a race baiting baby killing cop killing anti American anti Semitic piece of shit. But one can be all those things without being narcissistic.

fj1200
01-24-2017, 10:33 AM
I wasn't making an argument. I was making a statement.

Great statement. :rolleyes: It also shows he hypocrisy of all the BO is a narcissist/liar/etc. claims bandied about. :poke:

fj1200
01-24-2017, 10:34 AM
And I never said Obama was a narcissist. I have seen no evidence that he is one. I think he's a race baiting baby killing cop killing anti American anti Semitic piece of shit. But one can be all those things without being narcissistic.

I didn't mean to imply you did. Plenty have. I wouldn't disagree to mightily though.

Black Diamond
01-24-2017, 01:15 PM
I didn't mean to imply you did. Plenty have. I wouldn't disagree to mightily though.
My father is one. Let me look up the definition again. :)

fj1200
01-24-2017, 02:20 PM
My father is one. Let me look up the definition again. :)

Your father is a narcissist?

a person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves.

aboutime
01-24-2017, 05:03 PM
Think about this. Every human being who has a Mirror, anywhere near, or around them is.....A narcissist. If we, as human beings have a need to see ourselves, in any way. WE ARE.

Obama took it to another Level. His words, and the constant use of "ME" and "I", proved he was, and still is a narcissist

Black Diamond
01-25-2017, 12:19 PM
Your father is a narcissist?
Absolutely.

Theres a bit more to it than a definition now that I think about it