PDA

View Full Version : Trump's alternative reality

gabosaurus
01-22-2017, 04:50 PM
Gotta love how the Trump reign is starting out. Trump lies about his "support" of the CIA, then gets totally butt hurt about the low crowd estimate for his inauguration. So he sends his press surrogate out to lie about how it was the "largest inaugural crowd" ever. Among other ludicrous fallacies. The press refuses to be taken in and laughs. Out comes his next surrogate to declare that the last surrogate was giving out "alternative facts." Which are otherwise known as LIES. What a comedy act this is becoming. I am starting to look forward to each new episode.

Black Diamond
01-22-2017, 04:57 PM
As opposed to the snowflake reality where if they yell loud enough trump won't be president anymore. Or that the rules should be changed because Hillary won the popular vote. Or how about them saying "not my president ".

gabosaurus
01-22-2017, 05:23 PM
As opposed to the snowflake reality where if they yell loud enough trump won't be president anymore. Or that the rules should be changed because Hillary won the popular vote. Or how about them saying "not my president ".

Thanks for avoiding the topic altogether. I take it that you are unable to respond because you have no clue about the subject.