PDA

View Full Version : Craziness On Plane Neutralized

Kathianne
01-23-2017, 08:28 AM
It's so awkward beginning so many posts with 'I didn't support or vote for Trump,' but seems there's plenty of folks that are like me. We know 'our guy' lost and Trump won the presidency. Some want to change the electoral college in the future, I also disagree with that, but it's not 'unhinged.' What is are folks like this 'lady' on a plane, thinking she can just badger someone she disagrees with:

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/01/22/still-not-tired-of-winning-watch-an-airline-throw-a-rabid-hillary-supporter-off-a-flight/

Still Not Tired of Winning? Watch an Airline Throw a Rabid Hillary Supporter Off a Flight!BY MEGAN FOX (https://pjmedia.com/columnist/megan-fox) JANUARY 22, 2017

Abbey Marie
01-23-2017, 10:16 AM
I love how people clapped when she was walked off the plane, and started chanting "USA".

Typical lib move to move to cry "poor me, we are coming from a funeral", when held accountable.

Bilgerat
01-23-2017, 10:35 AM
I love how people clapped when she was walked off the plane, and started chanting "USA".

Typical lib move to move to cry "poor me, we are coming from a funeral", when held accountable.

THIS is one of the reasons that Trump was elected.

Most of us are sick and tired of these self important, self inflated blowhards, lecturing those that they believe are "lower" than they.

Then when caught being the shrieking harridan, they try to either back & fill or to "explain" away why THEY shouldn't be held accountable for their actions.

Quite simply had this evil old harpy simply held her tongue, she would have managed to make the trip.

Instead she chose to educate a young man and was taught a lesson herself.

sundaydriver
01-23-2017, 10:55 AM
Ehh, from our local airport. Nuts on a plane don't come in little bags anymore!

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/lehigh-county/index.ssf/2016/11/trump_supporter_banned_from_de.html

Elessar
01-23-2017, 12:46 PM
Maybe a little more:

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2017/01/23/woman-kicked-off-plane-for-berating-trump-supporter-in-viral-video.html

Elessar
01-23-2017, 12:48 PM
THIS is one of the reasons that Trump was elected.

Most of us are sick and tired of these self important, self inflated blowhards, lecturing those that they believe are "lower" than they.

Then when caught being the shrieking harridan, they try to either back & fill or to "explain" away why THEY shouldn't be held accountable for their actions.

Quite simply had this evil old harpy simply held her tongue, she would have managed to make the trip.

Instead she chose to educate a young man and was taught a lesson herself.

liberals have a habit of looking down their nose at others who do not comply with their selfishness.

Abbey Marie
01-23-2017, 03:56 PM
liberals have a habit of looking down their nose at others who do not comply with their selfishness.

And of course, like so many libs (see: Womens' March), she had to get crude, too, with the finger.

Imagine what that poor docile husband has to put up with?

Kathianne
01-23-2017, 04:34 PM
I really enjoyed watching her being deplaned. LOL! Note that many of those traveling may have voted for someone other than Trump, yet they saw the bully as the one that was.

One can think that those that disagree with them are 'beneath them, deplorable, ignorant, whatever,' that doesn't give them the right to verbally abuse them when sharing transportation, going to a play like "Hamilton," etc.. Now if one chooses to come on a debate board and have at it, fine. Bullies are called bullies, trolls are called trolls.

I personally would not want to go to a protest to make my point-the people 'listening' aren't. ;) I'd much rather write my opinion in one form or another to either discuss or inform. If I want a full blown debate with shrieking and tears, I'll talk politics with my kids.

Abbey Marie
01-23-2017, 04:43 PM
Just discovered that the nurse who runs the Cardiac rehab place where I go is a Trump supporter. Here in northern Delaware, I am always surrounded by Dems, so she practically whispered to me about her political leanings. Then, in walks another rehab patient wearing a bright red shirt that says. "Trump is my President". And I found out that the other three people I regularly work out with are Trump supporters too.

I'm sure those of you who live in an overwhelmingly Dem area can understand how surprised and happy I was to find this out.

:dance: