PDA

View Full Version : Did KellyAnne Conway Grow Up With Brothers?

Kathianne
01-24-2017, 08:35 AM
I'm thinking, yes:

https://www.facebook.com/charles.gasparino.7/posts/10212183089111108?pnref=story

Charles Gasparino (https://www.facebook.com/charles.gasparino.7?fref=nf)20 hrs (https://www.facebook.com/charles.gasparino.7/posts/10212183089111108) ·

re-posting this because there are some erroneous reports out there on the inaugural incidents--More detail on my post trump inaugural fun and games: first met my pal Scott baio outside the victory ball. We said hello when a bunch of anarchist thugs began to descend on us screaming "hey Chachi are u fascist?" One made an aggressive move toward us i shoved him away and he said "touch me again u little prick and I'll smack u" my response: "GFY asshole" that's when my producer Brian Schwartz intervened and crisis was averted. Part two was even more insane: inside the ball we see a fight between two guys in tuxes and then suddenly out of nowhere came trump adviser Kellyanne Conway who began throwing some mean punches at one of the guys. Whole thing lasted a few mins no one was hurt except maybe the dude she smacked. Now I know why trump hired her. Btw I exaggerate none of this-cg

NightTrain
01-24-2017, 08:49 AM
Sounds like it.

My sister used to go toe-to-toe back in the day when sufficiently provoked, and she had a wicked uppercut. Probably still does.

Kathianne
01-24-2017, 09:25 AM
Sounds like it.

My sister used to go toe-to-toe back in the day when sufficiently provoked, and she had a wicked uppercut. Probably still does.

LOL! I spent a very happy childhood, kicking my younger brother's butt. Well then, karma, he grew and I did not.

I think I was in 6th grade, he in 5th when the tables turned. He pretty much just got on top and wouldn't let me up, running his knees over the inside of my upper arm. I was screaming for my dad, who eventually made him let me up, though he said something like, "Think in the future before picking a fight with someone bigger whom you aren't fighting mad at." I guess dad knew I'd be in serious need of adrenaline to win.

Though that was the end of physical fights, I still managed to whack and run from time-to-time. It was allowed. LOL!

NightTrain
01-24-2017, 09:47 AM
LOL! I spent a very happy childhood, kicking my younger brother's butt. Well then, karma, he grew and I did not.

I think I was in 6th grade, he in 5th when the tables turned. He pretty much just got on top and wouldn't let me up, running his knees over the inside of my upper arm. I was screaming for my dad, who eventually made him let me up, though he said something like, "Think in the future before picking a fight with someone bigger whom you aren't fighting mad at." I guess dad knew I'd be in serious need of adrenaline to win.

Though that was the end of physical fights, I still managed to whack and run from time-to-time. It was allowed. LOL!

It took about 13 years before my old man wised up - instead of being Judge & Jury multiple times a day, he told my brother and I to go out in the front yard and duke it out. I won and the squabbles & crying for retribution dried up! It was brilliant.

Fortunately, none of my kids were as prone to fighting as we were... I got real lucky and never had to go there, but my plan was always to institute the old man's policy.

I think the worst physical offense my kids ever (almost) committed was when I had them all in a martial arts class. I came downstairs just as my daughter was setting up to practice her roundhouse kick to my youngest son's head - the little dummy was just standing there and going to let her do it. A quick ass-chewing put an end to that. It wasn't a fight, but it probably would have turned into a humdinger after he regained consciousness.

Kathianne
01-24-2017, 09:51 AM
It took about 13 years before my old man wised up - instead of being Judge & Jury multiple times a day, he told my brother and I to go out in the front yard and duke it out. I won and the squabbles & crying for retribution dried up! It was brilliant.

Fortunately, none of my kids were as prone to fighting as we were... I got real lucky and never had to go there, but my plan was always to institute the old man's policy.

I think the worst physical offense my kids ever (almost) committed was when I had them all in a martial arts class. I came downstairs just as my daughter was setting up to practice her roundhouse kick to my youngest son's head - the little dummy was just standing there and going to let her do it. A quick ass-chewing put an end to that. It wasn't a fight, but it probably would have turned into a humdinger after he regained consciousness.
:laugh2: