PDA

View Full Version : Balu worry about your own country

pete311
01-24-2017, 10:07 AM
Balu you post a lot shit about the US, but you got some fucked up problems of your own.

This is pretty disgusting
https://www.hrw.org/news/2017/01/23/russia-bill-decriminalize-domestic-violence

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-24-2017, 10:16 AM
Balu you post a lot shit about the US, but you got some fucked up problems of your own.

AS THE RESIDENT TOP OF THE LADDER, SHIT-MASTER YOURSELF-- DONT YA THINK IT HYPOCRITICAL OF YOU TO TRY TO PREACH TO ANOTHER POSTER?
I DO....
But I expect no less from you... and it validates my previous judgment of you and your true character.-Tyr

NightTrain
01-24-2017, 10:20 AM

Now you want to demand change in Russian Laws?

The arrogance of moonbats is breathtaking.

Balu
01-24-2017, 10:47 AM
Now you want to demand change in Russian Laws?

The arrogance of moonbats is breathtaking.
Unfortunately he doesn't read more than a title and is not aware about the collision of Law which occurred since summer 2016. So, I don't care. :laugh:

NightTrain
01-24-2017, 10:57 AM
Unfortunately he doesn't read more than a title and is not aware about the collision of Law which occurred since summer 2016. So, I don't care. :laugh:

I don't suppose you'd be willing to take 200,000 just like him, would you? You've got lots of space in Siberia.

We're trying to make America great again over here.

revelarts
01-24-2017, 11:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A6Bu96ALOw

Pete's a cute kid

pete311
01-24-2017, 03:07 PM
Well done fuck heads :clap: A typical DP circle jerk.

Black Diamond
01-24-2017, 03:12 PM
Aww. Did you get grabbed by the pussy again?

pete311
01-24-2017, 03:13 PM
Aww. Did you get grabbed by the pussy again?

nah but I'll grab yours:salute:

jimnyc
01-24-2017, 03:14 PM

You've been saying this an awful lot, and similar, and crap about trolling yourself. Why not just bail if this is all you want to offer the place?

pete311
01-24-2017, 03:15 PM
You've been saying this an awful lot, and similar, and crap about trolling yourself. Why not just bail if this is all you want to offer the place?
Exactly how else am I respond to the above trolling on me?

jimnyc
01-24-2017, 03:19 PM

A lot of it is residual crap from your own posting with other members here. That doesn't excuse ANY trolling, just an explanation. But IF you are seriously discussing things with people, and it were to continue, I would place those folks on ignore and continue discussion with folks who want similar.

NightTrain
01-24-2017, 03:20 PM

Avoid saying stupid things and you'll avoid getting wrecked.

Pro-Tip #1 : Google is your friend.

Pro-Tip #2 : You don't have all the answers.

Easy peasy.

aboutime
01-24-2017, 03:52 PM

And petey comes here as the PIVOT MAN for any circle jerk.

http://icansayit.com/images/troll.jpg

Imagine that? A Troll, complaining about being Trolled????:laugh:

Noir
01-24-2017, 04:17 PM
How about we all worry about every country instead of telling people to 'stick to their own' (:

pete311
01-24-2017, 04:49 PM
How about we all worry about every country instead of telling people to 'stick to their own' (:
globalisation is bad remember, fuck everyone else, we live in a vacuum

NightTrain
01-24-2017, 05:04 PM

I'd rather not.

But please, Noir & Petey, feel free to go help the Russians get their priorities straight. Clearly they don't know what they're doing and would certainly accept your generous & wise input.

After that, the Middle East needs your guidance.

Hey, speaking of generousity, you two Crusaders never did respond with how much of your own money you're sending off to international abortion clinics now that President Trump shut off the spigot. What's the good news?

aboutime
01-24-2017, 05:12 PM

No way Noir. This nation just got over eight years of a man who worried about HOW everybody else thought of him, rather than thinking, and obeying his own OATH to Protect, and Defend his own nation, and people.
In 2009, Obama began is World Apology Tour to tell OTHER COUNTRIES how terrible the U.S.A. is. All of you, in your own nations, need to take a hint, and learn to worry about your own, before forcing your demands on everyone else.

Did you ever hear the words? GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES?
Probably not, if you have no faith, or do not believe in any GOD.

Drummond
01-24-2017, 08:54 PM

This Russian 'domestic violence' matter is one I've already posted about. I started this thread on it .. using the terms that our own UK media did to refer to it, that of softening the law against wife-beating ... >>

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?57971-Russia-moves-to-decriminalise-wife-beating

God knows, I don't see pete's point of view on at least 99 percent of what he posts. Here, though, I can. Balu does post material here which promotes his own country, and gives (certainly myself) the impression of doing so with an adversarial spirit directed against the US.

My view: Balu may possibly believe his country is a truly great and meritorious one, but in this he's blinded by propaganda emanating from those in power there. I can understand and respect his patriotism .. BUT ... a greater willingness to be open-minded is called for.

I'd want Balu to remain on this forum so that he can exercise that open-mindedness, and be willing to learn some truths. If I see that, I'll applaud him for making such an effort.

GravyBoat
01-25-2017, 12:01 AM
Sounds like a good law to me, everyone deserves a second chance. Besides, some women deserve to get smacked around a bit, they're asking for it most times. A few smacks, that's not nor should be a crime.

Balu
01-25-2017, 12:17 AM
Sounds like a good law to me, everyone deserves a second chance. Besides, some women deserve to get smacked around a bit, they're asking for it most times. A few smacks, that's not nor should be a crime.

There is a joke.
The divorce process.
The judge is asking the plaintiff
- What is the cause of your appealing for divorce?
- My husband drinks, betrays and beats me, Your Honor.
- How long you are married?
- For half a year, Your Honor
- Did he drink, betray and beat you before your wedding?
- Oh, no, Your Honor.
- So, please tell us, how you've managed to change your husband so drastically for such a short time?

Gunny
01-25-2017, 07:20 AM

Simple. Get back to your original point and bypass the rest. You created this little fan club of yours. Deal with it. Talking sh*t about Russia works for ME.

Gunny
01-25-2017, 07:30 AM

You are such a damned pansy.