PDA

View Full Version : Planned Parenthood and Prenatal Care

BoogyMan
01-24-2017, 07:02 PM
For those who claim that most of Planned Parenthood's business is prenatal care I would beg you to watch the video below and share your thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekgiScr364Y

NightTrain
01-24-2017, 07:03 PM
Yep, saw that earlier.

Busted.

aboutime
01-24-2017, 07:54 PM
For those who claim that most of Planned Parenthood's business is prenatal care I would beg you to watch the video below and share your thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekgiScr364Y

We should show this to everybody who complains about TRUMP cutting them off today.

Black Diamond
01-24-2017, 07:56 PM
We should show this to everybody who complains about TRUMP cutting them off today.
They will simply squeal louder.

aboutime
01-24-2017, 07:58 PM
They will simply squeal louder.

Black Diamond. As long as they SQUEAL like we saw in the movie "DELIVERANCE". How great would that be, coming from liberals?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Elessar
01-24-2017, 08:10 PM
I am glad this program will lose federal funds.

Call me an old softie if you will, but there is nothing more precious than a little one.

Only in extremes should a baby be aborted. Rape, incest, gross deformity, safety of the mother I can see.
Many hospitals and fire departments across the land take in unwanted babies.

Abortion just for the sake of ridding ones self of the burden is murder -
a death sentence. I thought liberals opposed the death penalty. Hmmm?

Kaimhel
01-24-2017, 08:14 PM
I am so glad they are losing their funding. SO glad. When I look at my twin boys, I cannot think of anything more precious.

There are exceptions where abortion could be considered (rape, incest, etc.) But I know that in EVERY state, there are Safe Haven Laws that allow a child to be dropped off at: Hospitals, Fire Stations, Police Stations, Churches, etc.

Elessar
01-24-2017, 10:18 PM
I am so glad they are losing their funding. SO glad. When I look at my twin boys, I cannot think of anything more precious.

There are exceptions where abortion could be considered (rape, incest, etc.) But I know that in EVERY state, there are Safe Haven Laws that allow a child to be dropped off at: Hospitals, Fire Stations, Police Stations, Churches, etc.

'Planned Parenthood' was a scam. Get preggo, screw anyone you want, then get rid of the result.
Males have been no help either. Just as irresponsible.

Black Diamond
01-24-2017, 10:22 PM
'Planned Parenthood' was a scam. Get preggo, screw anyone you want, then get rid of the result.
Males have been no help either. Just as irresponsible.
It really is disgusting.

Gunny
01-25-2017, 07:39 AM
I am glad this program will lose federal funds.

Call me an old softie if you will, but there is nothing more precious than a little one.

Only in extremes should a baby be aborted. Rape, incest, gross deformity, safety of the mother I can see.
Many hospitals and fire departments across the land take in unwanted babies.

Abortion just for the sake of ridding ones self of the burden is murder -
a death sentence. I thought liberals opposed the death penalty. Hmmm?

Totally agree. Apparently I repped you recently. Abortion is avoiding personal responsibility for one's action. If you don't want a kid, keep your legs closed/your junk in your own pants. Works like a charm.

Gunny
01-25-2017, 07:44 AM

I love little kids. They're just too cool. I like to just sit and watch them play. Such little goofballs.:laugh:

I actually entertained the thought of smuggling an African little girl out of Nairobi. Didn't figure it would go over too well with the Col.:laugh: