PDA

View Full Version : Tds

Abbey Marie
01-26-2017, 12:22 PM
Trump Derangement Syndrome.

People I used to respect are posting every single anti-Trump tidbit they can find on Facebook.

All day, every day. Literally.

They are showing strong signs of an obsessive disorder, IMO. I have at least as many Conservative friends, if not more, and they simply did not act this crazy, even at the height of Obama's blatant disregard for that which many of us hold dear.

I saw today that even NASA is defying Trump by tweeting "unofficially" on climate change, etc. People are protesting in Philly because Trump is coming here for a meeting.

What will come of this obsessive frenzy? Will it ease up, or get progressively worse? Thoughts?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-26-2017, 12:38 PM

People I used to respect are posting every single anti-Trump tidbit they can find on Facebook.

They are showing strong signs of an obsessive disorder, IMO. I have at least as many Conservative friends, if not more, and they simply did not act this crazy, even at the height of Obama's blatant disregard for that which many of us hold dear.

I saw today that even NASA is defying Trump by tweeting "unofficially" on climate change, etc. People are protesting in Philly because Trump is coming here for a meeting.

What will come of this obsessive frenzy? Will it ease up, or get progressively worse? Thoughts?

It will get progressively worse! All we are seeing now is these rabid, crybaby moon-bats in a mad-dog frenzy and forgetting to hide what they truly are!
As Trump dismantles more of the obama liberal/leftist, Anti-American legacy, these vermin will go even deeper into the pit.
In that deep pit awaits their true master to give more instructions to his ego-driven, arrogant and self-deluded flock..

GONNA BE FUN....
I'VE DECIDED TO AWARD MYSELF A GOOD STIFF SHOT OF FINE WHISKEY EACH TIME ONE OF THE MORONS GOES
BAT-SHIT CRAZY AND OFFS HIMSELF/HERSELF OVER HAVING THAT DELUSIONAL FANTASY THAT THEY ARE ENSLAVED WITH, CRUSHED BY TRUMP PRESENTING A HARSH REALITY AND SHINING A BRIGHT AND BRILLIANT LIGHT UPON ITS DARKNESS AND GREAT FOLLY!

I may have stop before next year or else risk becoming an alcoholic! -:laugh:

GOOD-TIMES!!!! :beer::beer: :clap::clap::clap: :dance::dance::dance::dance:--;)-Tyr

Noir
01-26-2017, 12:59 PM
I saw today that even NASA is defying Trump by tweeting "unofficially" on climate change, etc.

Defying Trump? Why are these organisations being stopped from tweeting facts?

NightTrain
01-26-2017, 01:04 PM
I think it'll die down eventually - but only after Soros realizes that he's spending millions with no returns.

As far as the rebels disregarding orders at NASA, NPS, EPA - I think they're performing a very good service by identifying themselves so they can be removed. Those vipers are the easy ones to rid ourselves from; the sneaky ones are keeping a low profile for now and will use reporters to leak info - but I think they'll be uncovered and removed as time marches on. There's at least one in the top tiers of the CIA.

While most normal Americans are appalled at the behavior moonbats display, I'm actually all for it.

Think about it : the Democrat party is so full of mindless, desperate rage right now that they're doing, saying, grasping at anything to save what's left of their 'progressive' movement. Chaos reigns and they are doing a far better job at destroying their voting base with middle class Americans than we could ever do.

Trump hit the ground running and there are so many balls in the air - which is by design - that they don't know which way to lurch in defense. Blitzkrieg, baby! That's how you win wars.

Unless there's a mega screwup by Trump, the 2018 midterms will finish the democrat party.

jimnyc
01-26-2017, 01:07 PM
Trump Derangement Syndrome....

I enjoy it for what it's worth. The overwhelming majority of the complaints and whining is irrational, and fun can be had if you just simply watch, and at their expense. Then there are in fact legitimate complaints, for their side. The typical democrat/republican complaining. But them be the breaks, that's what happens when you lose the election. Good times abound!! :) :)

Noir
01-26-2017, 01:08 PM
As far as the rebels disregarding orders at NASA, NPS, EPA -

Why are the orders in place? Is this standard procedure?

NightTrain
01-26-2017, 01:17 PM
Why are the orders in place? Is this standard procedure?

Yes.

And like any organization, when you openly defy your boss, your pink slip is enroute.

Black Diamond
01-26-2017, 01:23 PM
Yes.

And like any organization, when you openly defy your boss, your pink slip is enroute.
Snowflakes may not understand that concept.

Noir
01-26-2017, 01:25 PM
Yes.

Okay, so what is the purpose of the order? I don't understand why a science Twitter tweeting scientific facts should be suppressed.

BoogyMan
01-26-2017, 01:45 PM

It is going to get worse by the hour. Left wing religion is being challenged and like true zealots they are becoming unhinged and dangerous.

NightTrain
01-26-2017, 01:51 PM
Okay, so what is the purpose of the order? I don't understand why a science Twitter tweeting scientific facts should be suppressed.

Since the previous administration and this one are vastly different, there will be massive changes throughout the Fed Agencies, in both personnel changes and mission.

For instance, the U.S. Military will no longer be tasked with studying possible environmental effects of their mission to go kill bad guys. Our personnel train to win wars and that's what they'll do instead of pretending to be Harvard professors skipping daintily through fields of sunflowers observing bumblebee mating habits.

Similarly, NASA should be focused on Space exploration, development of rockets, missions to the International Space Station, missions to Mars, etc. - you know, actual space stuff. Their data from their multi-purpose satellites is freely shared with interested University departments concerned with environmental studies.

Additionally, the CDC ( Center for Disease Control ) should be focused on actually identifying and preventing the spread of diseases - and working toward cures - than studying the movement of glaciers.

Then we have the NPS ( National Park Service ) tweeting pictures of Obama's inauguration compared to Trump's. That doesn't have anything to do with Badlands National Park in South Dakota.

There are many more examples, but this should serve to illustrate things to you.

Many large changes are afoot, and until policy is set, a freeze on communications is prudent.

Noir
01-26-2017, 01:56 PM
Then we have the NPS ( National Park Service ) tweeting pictures of Obama's inauguration compared to Trump's. That doesn't have anything to do with Badlands National Park in South Dakota.

Okay, so for example, the Badlands National Park of South Dekota, posted tweets relating to Carbon Dioxide in the atmosphere, these were factual, non-political tweets, about the enviroment, why did they need to be deleted?

NightTrain
01-26-2017, 01:57 PM
Okay, so for example, the Badlands National Park of South Dekota, posted tweets relating to Carbon Dioxide in the atmosphere, these were factual, non-political tweets, about the enviroment, why did they need to be deleted?

What does running a National Park have to do with engaging in environmental debate?

Noir
01-26-2017, 02:09 PM
What does running a National Park have to do with engaging in environmental debate?

National park...environment...national park...environment...yeah I can see no reason why a national park would be interested in enviromental facts. What interest could they possibly have.

NightTrain
01-26-2017, 02:16 PM
National park...environment...national park...environment...yeah I can see no reason why a national park would be interested in enviromental facts. What interest could they possibly have.

It's a National Park. You must have never been to one.

They maintain that National Park, care for animals, monitor visitor activity, collect fees from visitors, maintain the park.

What part of that involves scientific environmental debate on official NPS accounts?

Black Diamond
01-26-2017, 02:16 PM
Environment "facts" from Al Whore?

Black Diamond
01-26-2017, 02:18 PM

They maintain that National Park, care for animals, monitor visitor activity, collect fees from visitors, maintain the park.

What part of that involves scientific environmental debate on official NPS accounts?
I would submit most of those who work there are leftists. Just a vibe I get. So they will believe leftist leaders??

Noir
01-26-2017, 02:20 PM

You don't think the environment is a topic which a National Park is interested in?

NightTrain
01-26-2017, 02:28 PM
You don't think the environment is a topic which a National Park is interested in?

Their mission is to babysit that park and it doesn't matter if it's engulfed in flames or under 40 feet of snow. That's their job, end of story.

And if a park attendant feels she is more interested in engaging in activities outside of her scope of work during business hours, then a career change is in order. No one is forcing her to be employed by the National Park Service.

Get it?

Noir
01-26-2017, 02:35 PM
Their mission is to babysit that park and it doesn't matter if it's engulfed in flames or under 40 feet of snow.

Outstanding.

NightTrain
01-26-2017, 02:39 PM
Outstanding.

:thanks:

Black Diamond
01-26-2017, 02:41 PM
Outstanding.
You had your way for eight years. In spades. Now you snowflakes get to learn how to lose. Daunting task it may be.....

jimnyc
01-26-2017, 02:42 PM
Oh nose, we can't bitch and whine on the government's dime, we actually have to work now!! :laugh:

Amazing that folks out there even WANT to bitch and moan about shit like this. You do what your bosses hire you to do, or you seek employment elsewhere, it's really that simple. Similar to NFL players, for example, who may want to bitch and moan about certain things that are deemed off limits by the league itself. Go afoul and suffer any consequences.

It's the sense of entitlement. Folks think they should be able to do as they please or say what they please, even at their places of employment. And now that entitlement was just stepped on and crushed, and some feel it's unfair. :rolleyes:

Black Diamond
01-26-2017, 02:46 PM
Oh nose, we can't bitch and whine on the government's dime, we actually have to work now!! :laugh:

Amazing that folks out there even WANT to bitch and moan about shit like this. You do what your bosses hire you to do, or you seek employment elsewhere, it's really that simple. Similar to NFL players, for example, who may want to bitch and moan about certain things that are deemed off limits by the league itself. Go afoul and suffer any consequences.

It's the sense of entitlement. Folks think they should be able to do as they please or say what they please, even at their places of employment. And now that entitlement was just stepped on and crushed, and some feel it's unfair. :rolleyes:
We are lucky to have them work for us. That is the attitude that is exuded.

Abbey Marie
01-26-2017, 04:13 PM

If they have time to tweet climate info, they probably need to cut staff.

NightTrain
01-26-2017, 04:27 PM
If they have time to tweet climate info, they probably need to cut staff.

I'm thinking there are a lot of staff cuts on the way. Hopefully a large axe is chosen and swung with gusto!

Really looking forward to when the IRS makes it's appearance in the spotlight. Lois Lerner her merry crew of reprobates hasn't been forgotten.

I nominate Trey Gowdy to give them the Good News (for us, anyway).

Abbey Marie
01-26-2017, 04:27 PM
I'm thinking there are a lot of staff cuts on the way. Hopefully a large axe is chosen and swung with gusto!

Really looking forward to when the IRS makes it's appearance in the spotlight. Lois Lerner her merry crew of reprobates hasn't been forgotten.

I nominate Trey Gowdy to give them the Good News (for us, anyway).

Yes! :beer:

Russ
01-26-2017, 04:35 PM
I think it'll die down eventually - but only after Soros realizes that he's spending millions with no returns.

As far as the rebels disregarding orders at NASA, NPS, EPA - I think they're performing a very good service by identifying themselves so they can be removed. Those vipers are the easy ones to rid ourselves from; the sneaky ones are keeping a low profile for now and will use reporters to leak info - but I think they'll be uncovered and removed as time marches on. There's at least one in the top tiers of the CIA.

While most normal Americans are appalled at the behavior moonbats display, I'm actually all for it.

Think about it : the Democrat party is so full of mindless, desperate rage right now that they're doing, saying, grasping at anything to save what's left of their 'progressive' movement. Chaos reigns and they are doing a far better job at destroying their voting base with middle class Americans than we could ever do.

Trump hit the ground running and there are so many balls in the air - which is by design - that they don't know which way to lurch in defense. Blitzkrieg, baby! That's how you win wars.

Unless there's a mega screwup by Trump, the 2018 midterms will finish the democrat party.

I agree, I think it will die down eventually, although it may be very slow.

I expect it to be a lot like the Occupy movement, which took many months to die down. Those clowns eventually realized (to some extent) that they weren't accomplishing anything, and finally slunk back to their mom and dad's basement bedroom, to reluctantly face the slowly-dawning realization that at some point in their lives they were going to have to actually get a job.

It will be a lot like that for CNN, the NY Times, and the Washington Post. After months, they will slowly and reluctantly realize that even after 23-hour-per-day stories trying to de-legitimize Trump, nothing is changing and Trump is still President. At that point, dragging their heels the whole way, they may decide to actually report other news.

[Note - if Trump policies start to noticeably help the economy and create a lot of jobs, the process will get accelerated]

Abbey Marie
01-26-2017, 05:02 PM
The derangement continues...

Actor Shia LaBeouf was arrested early Thursday morning for his involvement in a brawl outside his anti-Donald Trump live-stream protest in New York City.
Police said LaBeouf ripped the scarf off an unidentified 25-year-old man, pushed him to the ground and scratched his face. He faces a misdemeanor assault charge.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/26/shia-labeouf-arrested-anti-trump-protest-live-stream-nyc

jimnyc
01-26-2017, 05:12 PM

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/26/shia-labeouf-arrested-anti-trump-protest-live-stream-nyc

I saw this on another site this morning. He is sitting in front of a camera non-stop chanting "he will not divide us" and has others doing the same. Whatever, do as they please. This guy has done and has been involved in some weird crap over the years. I still liked him in Transformers though!

Black Diamond
01-26-2017, 05:13 PM
I saw this on another site this morning. He is sitting in front of a camera non-stop chanting "he will not divide us" and has others doing the same. Whatever, do as they please. This guy has done and has been involved in some weird crap over the years. I still liked him in Transformers though!
We were divided before trump announced his candidacy.

Abbey Marie
01-26-2017, 05:49 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/31/4d/da/314ddab561da89fcbf8350daa3fceaff.jpg

SassyLady
01-26-2017, 10:06 PM
As long as shows like SNL, Kimmel, The Daily Show, Bill Mahr, etc. and anything on MSM continue to broadcast, TDS will continue to faster. It's as bad, or worse, than rabies. Rabies will eventually kill the host ...... TDS is just a snake eating is tail.

Noir
01-27-2017, 04:06 AM

The question spawned by this ( and some other events) is what is the appropriate response to Nazis, and whether or not their views should be tolerated, or if the consequence of spouting Nazi sentiments are to be assaulted.
Personally I dont think violence is the right path, but I empathise with the counter-opinion.

CSM
01-27-2017, 07:14 AM
The question spawned by this ( and some other events) is what is the appropriate response to Nazis, and whether or not their views should be tolerated, or if the consequence of spouting Nazi sentiments are to be assaulted.
Personally I dont think violence is the right path, but I empathise with the counter-opinion.

LOL... well you managed to get "Nazis" in there but you forgot "racist", "homophobe" "fascist" and host of other denigrating words...

Keep it up and they will throw you out of the Liberals International Club!

Noir
01-27-2017, 07:19 AM
LOL... well you managed to get "Nazis" in there but you forgot "racist", "homophobe" "fascist" and host of other denigrating words...

Keep it up and they will throw you out of the Liberals International Club!

The man who Shia assaulted is literally on video spouting Nazi rhetoric.

NightTrain
01-27-2017, 09:49 AM
The man who Shia assaulted is literally on video spouting Nazi rhetoric.

Spouting Nazi crap is as protected under the 1st Amendment as Shia's moonbat rants.

I don't like hearing either one, but it is their right.

See how tolerant conservatives are, Noir?

Noir
01-27-2017, 10:35 AM
Spouting Nazi crap is as protected under the 1st Amendment as Shia's moonbat rants.

I don't like hearing either one, but it is their right.

See how tolerant conservatives are, Noir?

As I alluded to, it comes down to the irony of tolerating intolerance.
Obviously I am not a tolerant conservative, which is why I was calling for blood :rolleyes:

NightTrain
01-27-2017, 10:46 AM
As I alluded to, it comes down to the irony of tolerating intolerance.
Obviously I am not a tolerant conservative, which is why I was calling for blood :rolleyes:

Did you see the tolerance that Shia displayed?

He certainly enjoys telling others to be tolerant, but seems to fall short of it.

Maybe some jail time out of that assault charge will instill that concept into his personal behavior.

Noir
01-27-2017, 11:02 AM
Did you see the tolerance that Shia displayed?

He certainly enjoys telling others to be tolerant, but seems to fall short of it.

Maybe some jail time out of that assault charge will instill that concept into his personal behavior.

Maybe, maybe not, where that line is drawn is individual to each person in the situation they are in, it is very easy to be tolerant when detached.

NightTrain
01-27-2017, 11:16 AM
Maybe, maybe not, where that line is drawn is individual to each person in the situation they are in, it is very easy to be tolerant when detached.

Regardless of what we think of other's opinions, we are all bound by law to refrain from punching that person in the face. Or touching them in any way.

Beyond the obvious fact of being unlawful, it is extremely hypocritical for a self-professed liberal to do so.

Noir
01-27-2017, 11:22 AM
Regardless of what we think of other's opinions, we are all bound by law to refrain from punching that person in the face. Or touching them in any way.

Beyond the obvious fact of being unlawful, it is extremely hypocritical for a self-professed liberal to do so.

So as a self professed tolerant conservative there is nothing anyone could say to you that wouldn't result in a hypocritical violent reaction?

NightTrain
01-27-2017, 11:27 AM
So as a self professed tolerant conservative there is nothing anyone could say to you that wouldn't result in a hypocritical violent reaction?

In a public setting at a protest on camera with dozens of witnesses? Not a chance in hell.

That would be monumentally stupid.

Noir
01-27-2017, 11:32 AM
In a public setting at a protest on camera with dozens of witnesses? Not a chance in hell.

That would be monumentally stupid.

Implying you would do so if there were no witnesses, cameras etc? (because you're smart?)

Gunny
01-27-2017, 11:33 AM

Sure there is and you you know it. I will point out this to you .... I'm the most non-violent person you probably know. I CAN BE the most violent thing you ever ran into. It's like the old argument about going to war .... the LAST person that wants to go to war is the one that has to fight them.

But when it's time to gear up, you gear up. There's nothing hypocritical about it. I used to fight in the ring and/or on the mat. You fight your fight then pack up and go home.

If you threaten one of my kids or hurt them, I WILL hunt you down. You don't where to draw a line because as NT says, you are detached.

NightTrain
01-27-2017, 11:43 AM
Implying you would do so if there were no witnesses, cameras etc? (because you're smart?)

That's pretty judgey of you, Noir. :slap:

That was humor, pointing out what a fool he is. It's not funny when I have to explain the joke, Noir.

On a related note, did you notice that no liberals assaulted Big Joe? He even had 4 or 5 of them trying to shout him down, but yet they refrained from assaulting the naughty conservative.

On the other hand, Shia courageously let that scrawny Nazi have it - just like a real manly man!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-27-2017, 04:55 PM
that's pretty judgey of you, noir. :slap:

That was humor, pointing out what a fool he is. It's not funny when i have to explain the joke, noir.

On a related note, did you notice that no liberals assaulted big joe? He even had 4 or 5 of them trying to shout him down, but yet they refrained from assaulting the naughty conservative.

On the other hand, shia courageously let that scrawny nazi have it - just like a real manly man!

i have never yet met a true modern liberal that was not a craven coward at heart.--tyr

Drummond
01-27-2017, 05:05 PM
Environment "facts" from Al Whore?

Al Whore (Gore). Ah, yes. He of the monumentally great carbon footprint ... !!

http://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Al-Gores-Hipocrisy-The-Climate-Crusader-Profits-from-Fossil-Fuels.html

SassyLady
01-27-2017, 07:52 PM
Noir ... maybe others on here would be able to restrain themselves if someone got in their face like that. Not me.. I have to say that I'm not tolerant enough, nor will I ever be, to let someone get in my face and be so ugly ... I've gone to court twice for smacking the crap out of someone who invades my space and makes threats. If you get within arms length while insulting me you will regret it. I might get the crap beat out of me but I'm willing to take that chance over some entitled liberal thinking they can intimidate me because I have a different ideology.

gabosaurus
01-27-2017, 11:52 PM
DP was gripped by Obama Derangement Syndrome for eight years. :cool:

Noir
01-28-2017, 08:25 AM
That was humor

2/10
You need to work on your material.

@Noir (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=517) ... maybe others on here would be able to restrain themselves if someone got in their face like that. Not me.. I have to say that I'm not tolerant enough, nor will I ever be, to let someone get in my face and be so ugly ... I've gone to court twice for smacking the crap out of someone who invades my space and makes threats. If you get within arms length while insulting me you will regret it. I might get the crap beat out of me but I'm willing to take that chance over some entitled liberal thinking they can intimidate me because I have a different ideology.

I guess you're a liberal at heart? :cool:

NightTrain
01-28-2017, 09:51 AM
2/10

I don't know, Noir... I think the schadenfreude performed yet again. What's not to love when a moonbat gets cuffed-n-stuffed?

That's why firehosing and teargassing democrats is so popular - everyone loves seeing pictures of that.

Gunny
01-28-2017, 11:35 AM
@Noir (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=517) ... maybe others on here would be able to restrain themselves if someone got in their face like that. Not me.. I have to say that I'm not tolerant enough, nor will I ever be, to let someone get in my face and be so ugly ... I've gone to court twice for smacking the crap out of someone who invades my space and makes threats. If you get within arms length while insulting me you will regret it. I might get the crap beat out of me but I'm willing to take that chance over some entitled liberal thinking they can intimidate me because I have a different ideology.

Only twice? Slacker.:laugh:

SassyLady
01-28-2017, 03:34 PM
2/10

I guess you're a liberal at heart? :cool:

Not any more .. maybe once upon a time when I was uneducated about the reality of life and still living under the illusions of a progressive liberal education system. Once I moved into the world of being responsible for taking care of myself I changed my philosophy about liberalism and decided our government and career bureaucrats were ruining this country so I found myself becoming more conservative.

Question .. why would you think I'm a liberal at heart because I don't take crap from anyone?

SassyLady
01-28-2017, 03:41 PM
Only twice? Slacker.:laugh:

Hey ... I came out on top and both of them had to make visit to emergency room. I just ended up bruised and missing chunk of hair. But a judge did make me pay medical bills for breaking one person's arm. The other time the DA just gave me a warning not to do it again even though I didn't start it.

Kathianne
01-28-2017, 03:44 PM
Hey ... I came out on top and both of them had to make visit to emergency room. I just ended up bruised and missing chunk of hair. But a judge did make me pay medical bills for breaking one person's arm. The other time the DA just gave me a warning not to do it again even though I didn't start it.

I would be glad to go out with you! Watch out, Cowboys!

Abbey Marie
01-28-2017, 04:09 PM

So, you are as good at handing out a beating in real life, as you are on a message board.
Outstanding!

:fighting0040::buttkick::whammer:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-28-2017, 04:31 PM
Not any more .. maybe once upon a time when I was uneducated about the reality of life and still living under the illusions of a progressive liberal education system. Once I moved into the world of being responsible for taking care of myself I changed my philosophy about liberalism and decided our government and career bureaucrats were ruining this country so I found myself becoming more conservative.

Question .. why would you think I'm a liberal at heart because I don't take crap from anyone?

Was born very poor, worked my ass off on the farm. Got my education about life at a very early age my friend.
Father taught me a great deal about life, moral principles and how to never back down if one is in the right.
And how damn important it was to strive to always be in the right, especially in a fight.

First rule- Always fight to win and win fast. No mercy can be given unless you are the victor, as if they are the victor, expect none, because 19 times out of 20 you'll get none.!

Second rule- DON'T LOSE!

Third rule- If you lose take it like a man-if it was fair fight (!), if not fair then plan on a second time to exact revenge/justice ..

Fourth rule- IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH TO GIVE A DAMN GOOD ASS-STOMPING, YOU HAD DAMN BETTER BE MAN ENOUGH TO CARRY ONE!

HIS SEVEN SONS ALL TAUGHT THIS.. I EXERCISE IT MORE THAN THE TOTAL OF THE OTHER SIX SONS COMBINED...

FOUND IT TO BE RIGHT ON THE MONEY...

BRAVO ON YOUR EXERCISING OF MUCH THE SAME........ AS DID MY OLDEST SISTER... :beer: ---Tyr

SassyLady
01-28-2017, 06:04 PM
Tyr .... oldest of 7. Me then 4 brothers and last two are twin sisters. We learned at an early age to make sure we thought about what came out of our mouth before opening it. Swift justice indeed.

I, too, grew up dirt poor ...migrant workers and scrapping was a way of life. We were taught to defend each other and being the big sister I had to step in a lot. My dad taught us that when you're in a fight you fight as if your life is on the line. There is no fair fighting ... there is just survival.

Guess that's why I don't put myself in situations where a fight might happen, such as a protest rally. :laugh:

gabosaurus
01-28-2017, 06:22 PM
My dad taught us that when you're in a fight you fight as if your life is on the line. There is no fair fighting ... there is just survival.
Guess that's why I don't put myself in situations where a fight might happen, such as a protest rally.

My sister and I were brought up lower middle class. Not in a totally safe area, though. Lots of gangs, male and female. That is why my sister's then boyfriend (now husband) taught me about "street survival." Which involves exactly what Sassy said above. The only "fair fight" is where you have the upper hand.
It's the same course I put my daughter through. You are taught every dirty trick there is. Every soft spot, every tactic and how to use any item at your disposal as a weapon. It is meant where even the small and weakest can take down the biggest and strongest if given any chance.
It's a great weapon against abduction and sexual assault. Your attacker has to let you go or kill you.
It has been known to work. A 15-year-old fought off an attacker by continuing to fight and struggle until she was able to get one of her arms free. She then struck her attacker directly in the temple, which knocked him out.

I've been to many protest rallies. They are normal very peaceful.

jimnyc
01-28-2017, 06:24 PM
The best part about the derangement syndrome is how it all went down. The hurt from election night, and what was guaranteed to happen, what they were told would happen - just never happened. And now for years all they will have is "but he didn't win the popular vote" alongside of bitching about his every move.

At least the guy with zero political experience comes into Washington with 50x more experience than the community organizer prior to him.

aboutime
01-28-2017, 07:03 PM
My sister and I were brought up lower middle class. Not in a totally safe area, though. Lots of gangs, male and female. That is why my sister's then boyfriend (now husband) taught me about "street survival." Which involves exactly what Sassy said above. The only "fair fight" is where you have the upper hand.
It's the same course I put my daughter through. You are taught every dirty trick there is. Every soft spot, every tactic and how to use any item at your disposal as a weapon. It is meant where even the small and weakest can take down the biggest and strongest if given any chance.
It's a great weapon against abduction and sexual assault. Your attacker has to let you go or kill you.
It has been known to work. A 15-year-old fought off an attacker by continuing to fight and struggle until she was able to get one of her arms free. She then struck her attacker directly in the temple, which knocked him out.

I've been to many protest rallies. They are normal very peaceful.

Gabby. You must have attended many Republican rallies. Because most of us have seen what takes place at LIBERAL, DEMOCRAT rallies.